Bring back old wave

Now that we've had a silly chat suggestion, lets have a real one - Bring back old wave.

The new wave is creepy, children across the globe have been given nightmares by its pure evil, I think it's time to bring back the old green happy and family friendly wave, don't you?

In the name of Mango we ask, BRING BACK OLD WAVE wave_emote_by_totogasm.gif

Yes, you are a hero! This can't get enough likes wave_emote_by_totogasm.gif

To be totally honest, I fully support the bringing back of the old wave. It seems to have the majority of support and I just think it looks plain ol' cute. ^_^

Nobody is name calling but, when you start your thread with, "Now that we've had a silly chat suggestion, let's have a real one", that's trolling and needs to be stopped.

To be totally honest, I fully support the bringing back of the old wave. It seems to have the majority of support and I just think it looks plain ol' cute. ^_^

Nobody is name calling but, when you start your thread with, "Now that we've had a silly chat suggestion, let's have a real one", that's trolling and needs to be stopped.

First you need to decide whether you support the old wave cause or if you're calling it spam because that's plain multi-personality right there

Secondly, that line you quoted, yeah... it's called a joke, stop taking your salt and pouring it over your wounds, it gets you nowhere

I agree, bring back the old wave and rolleyes wave_emote_by_totogasm.gif

I quite like the new :rolleyes: The old one and the new one are both great, but I think they're for different situations and could both be emotes at the same time.

The new one is when you're so tired of somebodies shit that you can't help but roll your eyes slowly, and I feel that this one captures that look perfectly. The old one, to me, feels like something you would use when somebody is telling an obvious lie and you're like "mhm, yeah, that's totally the truth".

Edit: Actually, I've just noticed that the emotes aren't animated on the forums like they are in the chat. :rolleyes: kind of loses part of it's tone without the animation.

Edited by madbuk

I quite like the new :rolleyes: The old one and the new one are both great, but I think they're for different situations and could both be emotes at the same time.

The new one is when you're so tired of somebodies shit that you can't help but roll your eyes slowly, and I feel that this one captures that look perfectly. The old one, to me, feels like something you would use when somebody is telling an obvious lie and you're like "mhm, yeah, that's totally the truth".

Edit: Actually, I've just noticed that the emotes aren't animated on the forums like they are in the chat. :rolleyes: kind of loses part of it's tone without the animation.

Wait, the chat version is actually animated :o!?