Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

Ooooh, a new person has turned up on the Midnight Channel.

Starting to wonder if I should have spent just a little time in the TV after saving Yukiko... Spent almost all my time studying for the first mid-terms, thinking the game would just base my performance on my Knowledge stat. Instead it was asking me questions! Yes, I Googled the answers, so what?

Managed to get the daycare job though, so I'm gonna be in the money now!

I'm having a lot of fun.

• Like 2

Ooooh, a new person has turned up on the Midnight Channel.

Starting to wonder if I should have spent just a little time in the TV after saving Yukiko... Spent almost all my time studying for the first mid-terms, thinking the game would just base my performance on my Knowledge stat. Instead it was asking me questions! Yes, I Googled the answers, so what?

Managed to get the daycare job though, so I'm gonna be in the money now!

I'm having a lot of fun.

Part of the score comes from your Knowledge stat, the rest come from the questions. Just don't waste time studying after your Knowledge stat gets maxed. Same goes for the other social qualities, since they carry over to NG+.

• Like 1

Part of the score comes from your Knowledge stat, the rest come from the questions. Just don't waste time studying after your Knowledge stat gets maxed. Same goes for the other social qualities, since they carry over to NG+.

Thanks! That's helpful.

Any advice on how often I should be visiting the TV world to level up? ATM, Yukiko is Lvl 15 (as she was when I rescued her), and the rest of us are level 12.

I'm guessing that I'm underlevelled, given that the "new" team member is higher than the rest of us. 

Is that a good thing if I'm planning on attempting Hardcore Risette Fan on this PT? I read somewhere that you're more likely to get status effects, and responses from Risette, if you are.

I'm planning on making an attempt at it during PT1, just in case I miss it in PT2, that way I won't have to do a PT3 for just one trophy. Spreading my bet, as it were. 

Thanks! That's helpful.

Any advice on how often I should be visiting the TV world to level up? ATM, Yukiko is Lvl 15 (as she was when I rescued her), and the rest of us are level 12.

I'm guessing that I'm underlevelled, given that the "new" team member is higher than the rest of us.

Is that a good thing if I'm planning on attempting Hardcore Risette Fan on this PT? I read somewhere that you're more likely to get status effects, and responses from Risette, if you are.

I'm planning on making an attempt at it during PT1, just in case I miss it in PT2, that way I won't have to do a PT3 for just one trophy. Spreading my bet, as it were.

Actually your level is just fine! It's better to be a little underlevelled to get HRF. Just be sure to switch party members often and get Teddie's signature move in January in-game if you don't have the trophy by then.

• Like 1

Just whenever new dungeon opens and you go there to rescue someone ;) 

Once you get Fox, you will even no longer need to return and can do all rescues in one run =)

• Like 1

Ah! I met a fox at the shrine! Presumably I keep going there to improve that social link?

Yup. Foxie is the best social link to have at the start (also the most time consuming =D).

You must go to the shrine and Foxie gives you a quest you need to complete for S.Link to raise =)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Thanks! That's helpful.

You should be fine for HRF, even if you're overleveled. I was and still got it on the second run of the 5th dungeon on my first playthrough (that's as early as you can get it). Just remember to switch your party members often and to make sure Rise says her line whenever someone in your team gets an ailment or gets their stats lowered. You don't need to farm the lines, just make sure you get them when you get the chance.

This trophy is pretty infamous for being either extremely hard or not a problem at all (with some people having to do four playthroughs or more just to get it), but I'm assuming the people that had trouble with it just didn't switch their party members often, which is crucial for HRF. As long as you do that, it should come naturally.

You should be fine for HRF, even if you're overleveled. I was and still got it on the second run of the 5th dungeon on my first playthrough (that's as early as you can get it). Just remember to switch your party members often and to make sure Rise says her line whenever someone in your team gets an ailment or gets their stats lowered. You don't need to farm the lines, just make sure you get them when you get the chance.

This trophy is pretty infamous for being either extremely hard or not a problem at all (with some people having to do four playthroughs or more just to get it), but I'm assuming the people that had trouble with it just didn't switch their party members often, which is crucial for HRF. As long as you do that, it should come naturally.

To clarify, do I need to keep Rise in the party (when I eventually save her) and just switch the others? Or will she be able to comment even if she's not in the current party?

P.S. and yeah, it's the infamy this trophy has which has me worried and which is why I want to prioritise it. 

I'm absolutely down to join in this!! I just started my second playthrough.. will definitely need a third as I didn't realize how certain events would unfold (will not spoil) but I'm hoping to finish this up during the summer. It'll be probably be the only game I play on Vita until I get the plat.

To clarify, do I need to keep Rise in the party (when I eventually save her) and just switch the others? Or will she be able to comment even if she's not in the current party?

P.S. and yeah, it's the infamy this trophy has which has me worried and which is why I want to prioritise it. 

She will be a navigator. Like Kuma is now for you.

• Like 1

Okay so here we go again...

I just achieved the Risette trophy this morning on my 2nd play through of Void Quest. From the 1st dungeon until then. I've pretty much keep the same team (Yosuke, Yukiko, Kanji). I switched once Naoto joined (Chie, Teddie, Naoto).

Team levels:

MC: 67

Yosuke: 60

Chie: 55

Yukiko: 57

Rise: 67

Kanji: 60

Naoto: 64

Teddie: 61

Note: I did all second runs and defeated all optional bosses until Void Quest. I spent 10 hours in Rise's dungeon leveling up, acquiring items, personas and money. Before I defeated the mid-level boss in Void Quest, I had about 125 of 250 (kept good track of them, when I started a year ago). Probably most importantly, I completed the first 5 levels legit in Void Quest, then skipped enemies from floors 6-9.

When Heaven opened I went back to Void Quest (I also only completed 2 levels of Heaven) with my original team to complete all the floors again, switched my team, started on floor 1 and got the trophy on floor 8.

I fidnypt follow anyone's suggestions, except to scan whenever possible, even on old and new enemies. Some peopke say it doesn't matter to do this, but it helps prompt Rise's lines! When I noticed that I kept getting the same lines. I went to gamefaqs to download KADFC's guide for dome tips. It helped a lot! You do have to be conscious of getting the lines, especially when your teammates are hit with ailments and have low health. It's important not to heal them straight away because sometimes you don't just get 1 line, you might be able to get a different one.

Good luck to everyone still going for it!

• Like 1

Okay so here we go again...

I just achieved the Risette trophy this morning on my 2nd play through of Void Quest. From the 1st dungeon until then. I've pretty much keep the same team (Yosuke, Yukiko, Kanji). I switched once Naoto joined (Chie, Teddie, Naoto).

Team levels:

MC: 67

Yosuke: 60

Chie: 55

Yukiko: 57

Rise: 67

Kanji: 60

Naoto: 64

Teddie: 61

Note: I did all second runs and defeated all optional bosses until Void Quest. I spent 10 hours in Rise's dungeon leveling up, acquiring items, personas and money. Before I defeated the mid-level boss in Void Quest, I had about 125 of 250 (kept good track of them, when I started a year ago). Probably most importantly, I completed the first 5 levels legit in Void Quest, then skipped enemies from floors 6-9.

When Heaven opened I went back to Void Quest (I also only completed 2 levels of Heaven) with my original team to complete all the floors again, switched my team, started on floor 1 and got the trophy on floor 8.

I fidnypt follow anyone's suggestions, except to scan whenever possible, even on old and new enemies. Some peopke say it doesn't matter to do this, but it helps prompt Rise's lines! When I noticed that I kept getting the same lines. I went to gamefaqs to download KADFC's guide for dome tips. It helped a lot! You do have to be conscious of getting the lines, especially when your teammates are hit with ailments and have low health. It's important not to heal them straight away because sometimes you don't just get 1 line, you might be able to get a different one.

Good luck to everyone still going for it!

Congrats! Seriously, it took me 4 playthroughs to get HRF to pop the first time. Luckily it popped in my first playthrough when I got the JP version, but that might be because I already knew how to grind for the lines! xD

• Like 1

Congrats! Seriously, it took me 4 playthroughs to get HRF to pop the first time. Luckily it popped in my first playthrough when I got the JP version, but that might be because I already knew how to grind for the lines! xD

Well, maybe I was incredibly lucky then. I'm so happy that I got it out of the way. I was doing my morning commute to work when it happened. Almost jumped up for joy!

I just realized I made a mistake in saying that Inearnef the HRF trophy in Void Quest. It was actually in the Secret Lab. Hope I didn't cause any confusion.

Update: Nearing the end of Heaven, and I was looking at a guide to plan ahead. But to my surprise I noticed that I'm missing 1 book (back in July), which means no Book trophy for me. Was a bit upset at first, but now it's a relief since I can now focus on getting my diligence up to eat Aisha's dish and focus on catching the Sea guardian. *I really should be playing another game, but I forgot the name of it. :P

I just realized I made a mistake in saying that Inearnef the HRF trophy in Void Quest. It was actually in the Secret Lab. Hope I didn't cause any confusion.

Update: Nearing the end of Heaven, and I was looking at a guide to plan ahead. But to my surprise I noticed that I'm missing 1 book (back in July), which means no Book trophy for me. Was a bit upset at first, but now it's a relief since I can now focus on getting my diligence up to eat Aisha's dish and focus on catching the Sea guardian. *I really should be playing another game, but I forgot the name of it. :P

You should only catch the Sea Guardian if you're also going to max out all Social Links. That fish is very annoying to catch and you don't want to do it twice, like I did  :facepalm: .

i think i'll give it a shot. i've played it 3 times and have yet to get the plat. i blaim the grind trophies. it's been years now i think, so it's pretty rusty in my memory. would be nice to refresh. i'll charge my vita tonight and wipe the dust off of it and that lol.

only games i've really played and enjoyed on the vita are persona and danganronpa.

• Like 1