Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

Is she the only one that's a level down? If so, then you have enough time in January.

Yeah she is. I only have death (Lv.9) and emperor (Lv.4-5, I believe) left. In other words, I'm on track per the guide's suggestion.

EDIT: Just one more question...Do I really have to clear Marie's dungeon again? It wasn't hard but just incredibly annoying. I'd rather not have to do it again.

Edited by Edunstar84

I thought the free time ended after completing the December dungeon even if you're on the true ending route :hmm:?

That's original P4, P4G has January to raise Social Links of party members to link 11.

EDIT: Just one more question...Do I really have to clear Marie's dungeon again? It wasn't hard but just incredibly annoying. I'd rather not have to do it again.

Technically, you don't need to but you must not max her social link and you don't want that :awesome:

Yeah she is. I only have death (Lv.9) and emperor (Lv.4-5, I believe) left. In other words, I'm on track per the guide's suggestion.

The guide has several days that involve getting party members to rank 11 for their 3rd Personas and signature moves. Just skip one of them and you'll be fine.

I think you can skip Marie's dungeon since you can opt out if Margaret asks. I went through it on both of my max S Link playthroughs though. (And I only skipped her dungeon once because I like the Golden Epilogue so much)

Edited by jantrick2

Nice work. On the bright side the Empress social link does help towards completing the persona compendium.

And most importantly, it's easy to complete it in the next playthrough xD

I think I got most of those persona on my own. In any case, thankfully this is my last play through. And most importantly if I'm patient enough the plat will be my 1337th.

• Like 1

Well, I might as well do an update:

Just finished raising the percentage of the persona compendium to 99%, which was a lot of work. I believe I have all of it, except 1. I'm pretty sure I can get it on the last day, right?

Anyway, I'm working on getting everyone's last forms, then there's the quiz thing. I've been putting that off for a while. It's a bit difficult to find the answers on my iPad. Should have the plat by the weekend.

Just finished raising the percentage of the persona compendium to 99%, which was a lot of work. I believe I have all of it, except 1. I'm pretty sure I can get it on the last day, right?

That depends on the missing Persona.

Is it Magatsu Izanagi since you already used IzaOka?

Anyway, I'm working on getting everyone's last forms, then there's the quiz thing. I've been putting that off for a while. It's a bit difficult to find the answers on my iPad. Should have the plat by the weekend.

Don't search, know them :D

then there's the quiz thing. I've been putting that off for a while. It's a bit difficult to find the answers on my iPad. Should have the plat by the weekend.

The quiz isn't all that difficult. I won all three on my first try. You can probably do it just fine without any help.

That depends on the missing Persona.

Is it Magatsu Izanagi since you already used IzaOka?

Don't search, know them :D

Can't even remember the teachers' names, guys, or how many stools/chairs one can find in the Steamy Bathhouse dungeon.

Yeah, Magatsu Izanagi is all I need.

Edited by Edunstar84

Can't even remember the teachers' names, guys, or how many stools/chairs one can find in the Steamy Bathhouse dungeon.

Yeah, Magatsu Izanagi is all I need.

I had lots of trouble with the quiz too ... probably because I saved that trophy to unlock the plat and did it months later :hmm:. Anyway, I used this site for some answers, you can pause the game by pressing the  :ps: button after reading the question. Note that not all answers are in the link.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I had lots of trouble with the quiz too ... probably because I saved that trophy to unlock the plat and did it months later :hmm:. Anyway, I used this site for some answers, you can pause the game by pressing the  :ps: button after reading the question. Note that not all answers are in the link.

Found that out the hard way but had to borrow my husband's computer to find the answers.

Margaret, Margaret you saucy minx! I'm going to fight her soon. I'm playing on Ver Easy and don't feel like grinding new personas (been using Black Frost). How important is it to have Yosh, Trumpeteer and Izanagi no Okami.

Margaret, Margaret you saucy minx! I'm going to fight her soon. I'm playing on Ver Easy and don't feel like grinding new personas (been using Black Frost). How important is it to have Yosh, Trumpeteer and Izanagi no Okami.

It's not about Personas, it's about skills.

I defeated her with Yamata-no-Orochi.

Just give Frosty elemental nulls and you should be okay ;)

Found that out the hard way but had to borrow my husband's computer to find the answers.

It's not about Personas, it's about skills.

I defeated her with Yamata-no-Orochi.

Just give Frosty elemental nulls and you should be okay ;)

This. I did use Yoshitsune when I fought Margaret but it really is not necesseray as long as you know what you're doing. Using Black Frost is fine when using some elemental null skills.

This. I did use Yoshitsune when I fought Margaret but it really is not necesseray as long as you know what you're doing. Using Black Frost is fine when using some elemental null skills.

Is Hassou Tobi actually that useful against bosses? =D

I never used Yoshi so I was actually surprised when people were recommending him for Marge =D

Is Hassou Tobi actually that useful against bosses? =D

I never used Yoshi so I was actually surprised when people were recommending him for Marge =D

Hassou Tobi was great. I did my first playtrough on Normal and got Yoshitsune around the end of the game. On my second playthrough I played on Hard and instantly bought Yoshitsune from the Compendium at the beginning of the game. That made the game much easier, even on Hard :awesome:. Power Charge + Hassou Tobi =  :spank:

Edited by LucasV9991
  • Like 1

On very easy your team will be revived once you're dead, so you can solo her at lvl 1 and still win. I used Helel with Morning Star during NG+ and NG++ and fused Izanagi no Okami just for fun :lol:. My reason for using Helel was I buffed his resistances a lot, so most attacks didn't even hurt me. And I could use a lvl 99 Helel from the start of the game, because he was registered in the compendium :awesome:.

• Like 1

What the... bloody... hell? o.O

Woooow, sasuga Atlus, supporting trophy hunters since Risette's Hardcore Fan.

Oh wait...

It's how I beat the Reaper in Yukiko's dungeon right after beating Chie's persona :awesome: ... that and using a lvl 90-ish Helel B). Shooting a Morning Star at a group of Golden Hands makes powerleveling so much easier.

Edited by Dragon-Archon