Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

You should only catch the Sea Guardian if you're also going to max out all Social Links. That fish is very annoying to catch and you don't want to do it twice, like I did  :facepalm: .

It was really that bad? I remember catching it on the first try...

Yes, it was a horrible and brutal fight to reel it in. Finally managed to do it after many attempts, only to find out I needed to do it again to max out the Fox Social Link :shakefist:.

To be honest I can't remember it being particularly to catch the Sea Guardian. The fishing took a few attempts to get used to but I don't really think I had a hard time catching both of the Guardians  :lol:.  

Dayum there are so many social links... 

Currently I'm trying to impress a vulpine quadruped, and am flirting with a naughty nurse. Can I make the nurse my waifu? I'm just saying "yes" to whatever she wants to do to me... will this have bad consequences? Lol. 

I've saved Kanji, who is a fucking dude. I love his character.

Rise is next, from the looks of things. 

She will be a navigator. Like Kuma is now for you.

Who? You mean Teddie? I'm on the English version. 

Ok, so Rise will just comment on shit like Teddie does? She won't actually be in the party?

Edited by StrickenBiged

Currently I'm trying to impress a vulpine quadruped, and am flirting with a naughty nurse. Can I make the nurse my waifu? I'm just saying "yes" to whatever she wants to do to me... will this have bad consequences? Lol. 

I've saved Kanji, who is a fucking dude. I love his character.

Rise is next, from the looks of things. 

Who? You mean Teddie? I'm on the English version. 

Ok, so Rise will just comment on shit like Teddie does? She won't actually be in the party?

That gets you less points in her S Link FYI. :)

Sadly you can't make the nurse your waifu and no it won't have any bad consequences (except for getting less approval for her social link).

• Like 1

I'll find a way, even if it means getting a "naughty nurse" dakimakura. :P

Good luck with that Stricken, I'm rooting for you. If you find a way, be sure to let me know. I'll try it myself to verify it :P. Until then Rise is my fav P4G waifu followed by

uhm this is kinda a huge spoiler, so it's best to reach the December dungeon first before reading it.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Naoto

Good luck with that Stricken, I'm rooting for you. If you find a way, be sure to let me know. I'll try it myself to verify it :P. Until then Rise is my fav P4G waifu followed by

uhm this is kinda a huge spoiler, so it's best to reach the December dungeon first before reading it.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Naoto

Well, I clicked through anyway. 

I don't know who that is yet, so don't worry, nothing spoiled! 

I don't know if i'm too late for the party but i bought Persona 4 Golden as one of my 1st Vita games and i'm kinda excited to start playing after looking up to this thread  :)

Since Persona 5 has been delayed to February 2017 i think i might have the time to start Persona and have chances of plat it in the meantime.

If it is okay i'd like to take a seat and participate and start playing my 1st Persona game ever  :D

• Like 1

I don't know if i'm too late for the party but i bought Persona 4 Golden as one of my 1st Vita games and i'm kinda excited to start playing after looking up to this thread  :)

Since Persona 5 has been delayed to February 2017 i think i might have the time to start Persona and have chances of plat it in the meantime.

If it is okay i'd like to take a seat and participate and start playing my 1st Persona game ever  :D

Do it! I only joined in on this thread a few pages ago. 

More importantly, the game is great. You'll get less sleep, but have more fun. 

• Like 1

But only after you finish Virtue's Last Reward :awesome:

• Like 1

No love for Dragon's Crown? :(

• Like 1

Yea i was thinking to play it after i platinum VLR anyway  :lol:

I'll keep playing Dragon's Crown from time to time . I've done the Elf and Knight normal playtroughts and i'm doing the Hard with the Knight .I'll try completing the other characters routes aswell along the way. 

Yea i was thinking to play it after i platinum VLR anyway  :lol:

I'll keep playing Dragon's Crown from time to time . I've done the Elf and Knight normal playtroughts and i'm doing the Hard with the Knight .I'll try completing the other characters routes aswell along the way. 

VLR and Dragon's Crown can wait if you have already bought Persona 4 Golden  :awesome:.

• Like 3

You are asking... ME when VLR is in equation? =D

Come on, you can't mean that seriously =D

I never asked you to choose between VLR or DC ;).

Awesome, good luck with that :D.

VLR and Dragon's Crown can wait if you have already bought Persona 4 Golden  :awesome:.

So true :highfive:.

• Like 1