Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol, the game goes on sale a few times a year. Too bad Sony is still using the full price of the release.

Well, this is pretty off topic but honestly, I'm just waiting for Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls to go on sale because it's the one game I'm missing before I can watch the anime that concludes the story. I don't want to pay 40€ for a .5 spin-off title either. T.T

Then there's a few other games that I'd consider before P4 DAN, like P5 for example. :P The PS3 version is not gonna be that expensive for a new game.

17 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

Well, this is pretty off topic but honestly, I'm just waiting for Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls to go on sale because it's the one game I'm missing before I can watch the anime that concludes the story. I don't want to pay 40€ for a .5 spin-off title either. T.T

Then there's a few other games that I'd consider before P4 DAN, like P5 for example. :P The PS3 version is not gonna be that expensive for a new game.

I haven't played Dangan UDG and only heard some general stuff about it. I could still follow everything from the anime. UDG doesn't contribute much to the anime, only 1 entire episode.

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I haven't played Dangan UDG and only heard some general stuff about it. I could still follow everything from the anime. UDG doesn't contribute much to the anime, only 1 entire episode.

Hmm, if it isn't that bad I might end up watching the anime. The thing is that I do eventually want to play UDG, at least I think I do, and getting spoiled about the plot there might ruin my fun in that game. I don't even know if it has that much story to begin with, after it's a 3rd person shooter if I understood that right. :dunno:

But thanks for telling me that, I might give in to my temptations now. :D 

21 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

Hmm, if it isn't that bad I might end up watching the anime. The thing is that I do eventually want to play UDG, at least I think I do, and getting spoiled about the plot there might ruin my fun in that game. I don't even know if it has that much story to begin with, after it's a 3rd person shooter if I understood that right. :dunno:

But thanks for telling me that, I might give in to my temptations now. :D 

The anime does spoil something about UDG's plot. And yeah, the game is a 3rd person shooter.

I wonder if there will be a Persona 5 thread going up on the release date of April. I wanted to ask about how much harder getting the 250 navigation lines in Persona 5 would be, as I had hoped to look into the game. It looks wonderful, has a bunch of throwback DLC and everything that the Persona 3 and 4 games had and more... but grinding for navigation lines is a bit of a turn-off for me. I want to make sure that getting the platinum in Persona 5 will be a fun challenge unlike in Persona 4 Golden before I put any money down on it. (Not that I hate the game, I might try to platinum that game again in the future, but Hollow Forest... uuuugh...)

Edited by NebbyLunala

2 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

I wonder if there will be a Persona 5 thread going up on the release date of April. I wanted to ask about how much harder getting the 250 navigation lines in Persona 5 would be, as I had hoped to look into the game. It looks wonderful, has a bunch of throwback DLC and everything that the Persona 3 and 4 games had and more... but grinding for navigation lines is a bit of a turn-off for me.

If it's the same as P4, it shouldn't be that bad. Just make a list of ailment lines for each character and get the rest of them if the trophy doesn't pop on its own.

That should be easily be enough to finish up the rest of the lines. I spent maybe 3 hours grinding those lines in P4, and you might as well call that time leveling. ^_^ 

Edited by xFalionx

20 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

I wonder if there will be a Persona 5 thread going up on the release date of April. I wanted to ask about how much harder getting the 250 navigation lines in Persona 5 would be, as I had hoped to look into the game. It looks wonderful, has a bunch of throwback DLC and everything that the Persona 3 and 4 games had and more... but grinding for navigation lines is a bit of a turn-off for me. I want to make sure that getting the platinum in Persona 5 will be a fun challenge unlike in Persona 4 Golden before I put any money down on it. (Not that I hate the game, I might try to platinum that game again in the future, but Hollow Forest... uuuugh...)

I'd really like to have a dedicated thread to Persona 5 too, for players to share their experiences. Navigation lines are stressful but not that difficult to get once you find the right area to grind status effects in P4G. 

37 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

Should be much easier than Risecchi.

4 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

If enough people want a P5 thread one can be made.

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That sounds familiar, so much hours of farming those tortoises.

I had to give in at one point because it got so tiring. I think I stopped at 4 Traps and got the rest of the money by selling all of my accessories. Managed to dismantle one of the weapons to get the rest of the Traps.

When do you plan to get yours? I'm hoping to have enough money in the next few months.

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

I had to give in at one point because it got so tiring. I think I stopped at 4 Traps and got the rest of the money by selling all of my accessories. Managed to dismantle one of the weapons to get the rest of the Traps.

When do you plan to get yours? I'm hoping to have enough money in the next few months.

I collected 40 platinum ingots for 6 million gil and got 8 traps in the process. Turned out I "only" needed 4 million.

I'm hoping to finish my PS3 backlog this year with the plat race and get it near the end of the year.

24 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I collected 40 platinum ingots for 6 million gil and got 8 traps in the process. Turned out I "only" needed 4 million.

I'm hoping to finish my PS3 backlog this year with the plat race and get it near the end of the year.

Yep, I'm so happy I figured that out when I was around the 3.5 million mark. Probably the one good thing about playing the game years later is that there are so many tips and video walkthroughs about the game.