Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

1L03861e.png

:platinum: Golden Completed

Finally got the platinum! :lol: Got it on my 3rd playthrough though, it was really fun to play and I must say Persona 4 Golden is one of the best JRPGs there is  :D PG4 gave me a huge impact really  :blush: It's all thanks to Miku for being in Persona 4: Dancing All Night for giving me the urge to play this xD Welp, cheers to everyone who got the platinum as well  :highfive: :platinum: Now where's our reward  :awesome:  xD 

Nicely done, congrats with platting the game :yay:. Are you going to get Persona 5 too?

Lol :D Thanks xD

Too bad I won't be able to join this Let's Finish because it ends on P5 release and I still didn't find the JP version for suitable price :DDDD

You're welcome lol :P  Well you can still catch up :D Persona 5 will be released next year anyway so you got enough time to get it and plat it again x3 You platted yours within a month so I'm sure you'll be able to pull it off again  :D

Nicely done, congrats with platting the game :yay:. Are you going to get Persona 5 too?

Thanks and you too x3 . And yep of course :D I've seen the trailer and the gameplay, boy, I'm so excited to play it  :D x3

1L03861e.png

:platinum: Golden Completed

Finally got the platinum! :lol: Got it on my 3rd playthrough though, it was really fun to play and I must say Persona 4 Golden is one of the best JRPGs there is  :D PG4 gave me a huge impact really  :blush: It's all thanks to Miku for being in Persona 4: Dancing All Night for giving me the urge to play this xD Welp, cheers to everyone who got the platinum as well  :highfive: :platinum: Now where's our reward  :awesome:  xD 

Congratulation on finishing P4G :yay:. You are the seventeenth person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Even though your post has more or less answered this question, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?  

Edited by soultaker655

Sure, it's technically possible but I first need the suitable priced game xD

Oh I see well hopefully they go on sales x3 I don't see any P4G Jap. ver. anymore in stores though but good luck in finding one  :lol:

Awesome, be sure to join the Let's Play Persona 5 then :D.

Yep sure  :D  Will be joining that event and I'll make sure to plat it before anyone in the event will  :awesome:  Just kidding lol but hopefully  :awesome:  :P

Congratulation on finishing P4G :yay:. You are the sixteenth person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Even though your post has more or less answered this question, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?  

Thank you  xD wow Hall of Fame :o  Where can I see this xP well yep it was really enjoyable alright, in fact it was very addictive :awesome:  well, I really think P4G is worthy of all it, I mean everything in the game is awesome. P4G also teaches you to value your time a lot and not to waste any days of your life. Spending time with your friends, doing the things you want to do, being productive and all that and teaches you that every single moment of your life matters. There are a lot of things that one can learn from P4G, well that's why I said it gave me a huge impact  :) It really is a great game and yes it is worthy of all the hype it gets  :D

• Like 1

Yep sure  :D  Will be joining that event and I'll make sure to plat it before anyone in the event will  :awesome:  Just kidding lol but hopefully  :awesome:  :P

Thank you  xD wow Hall of Fame :o  Where can I see this xP well yep it was really enjoyable alright, in fact it was very addictive :awesome:  well, I really think P4G is worthy of all it, I mean everything in the game is awesome. P4G also teaches you to value your time a lot and not to waste any days of your life. Spending time with your friends, doing the things you want to do, being productive and all that and teaches you that every single moment of your life matters. There are a lot of things that one can learn from P4G, well that's why I said it gave me a huge impact  :) It really is a great game and yes it is worthy of all the hype it gets  :D

Awesome, I'll keep you to it :awesome:.

The Hall of Fame is in the first post.

• 2 weeks later...

40-platinum.png #16 - Persona 4 Golden

1L03861e.png

Life Completed

Golden Completed

Earn all trophies

______

It took me a while, but I finally did it!

And, Rise, I love you. But... Your trophy...

Nice, congrats :yay:. And yeah I agree with Hardcore Risette Fan. I'm not looking forward to do it again in Persona 5 :|.

Its not possible to get this plat because the Rise Trophy

It is really doable. Just make sure you switch between party members every now and then and try to get inflicted with as many status ailments as possible to get a whole lot of new lines you might have never heard yet.

Of course. For the best girl :P

Yeah, in Persona 5 it's for the best girl, unlike in Persona 4 :awesome:.