Your Next Game - The Lottery 4 (prizes awarded)

Well, all 3 winners have been sorted out so, that now officially closes the doors on another installment of The Lottery.

Thanks again to everyone that participated and followed along with us.

We'll see you back here on May 15th. :)

• Like 2

I know the event is over and everyone has moved on but I've spent the last gazillion years working on diablo 3 on the PS4. Picked up the plat last night and holy hell, 500 bounties definitely takes a toll on you.

Anywho.....Thanks again FDG for a fun event.

Congrats on the plat.  Reason why I never played it on my main account (was a fun co-op game with the wife).  Doing 500 bounties is just too boring.

I know the event is over and everyone has moved on but I've spent the last gazillion years working on diablo 3 on the PS4. Picked up the plat last night and holy hell, 500 bounties definitely takes a toll on you.

Anywho.....Thanks again FDG for a fun event.

I'd like to see how it compared to the 5 million gold on the PS3 trophy list.  That took me ages.  Congrats on the plat though.

After receiving my payment from FDG I went onto e-bay and bought The Bureau: Xcom Declassified, and its just dropped through my letterbox.  Last run through of Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate to do and then I am all set to killing aliens again!  All thanks to the lottery, so for all those thinking about joining the next one I can't recommend it enough.

Edited by delboy_rules
  • Like 2

I'd like to see how it compared to the 5 million gold on the PS3 trophy list.  That took me ages.  Congrats on the plat though.

After receiving my payment from FDG I went onto e-bay and bought The Bureau: Xcom Declassified, and its just dropped through my letterbox.  Last run through of Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate to do and then I am all set to killing aliens again!  All thanks to the lottery, so for all those thinking about joining the next one I can't recommend it enough.

daveyboy101 feel free to reply :D  

I'm sure it wasn't anywhere near as bad as the 5 million gold. It was the last trophy I needed and I sped run through 214 in 3 hours just doing 2 bounties over and over quitting, loading up the game and seeing if they were available and rinse and repeat. I did 286 just rrying to get the characters leveled and the 100 treasure goblins.

• Like 1

I'm replying just to add to my posts as I'd love to join but am nowhere near 79!

The event has already been over for a week. Try to read further into threads before posting and make sure your post isn't "I'm only posting here to increase my post count," because that's called spam.

I'd say welcome to the forums, but you've been here since November 2011. :giggle:

I'm sure it wasn't anywhere near as bad as the 5 million gold. It was the last trophy I needed and I sped run through 214 in 3 hours just doing 2 bounties over and over quitting, loading up the game and seeing if they were available and rinse and repeat. I did 286 just rrying to get the characters leveled and the 100 treasure goblins.

Cheers, thats handy to know.