Your Next Game - The Lottery 4 (prizes awarded)

Bam!

Trine 2 Complete Story Platinum

Great looking game, good presentation. Gameplay kind of boring until you get more power ups/ abilities, maybe better with friends ( not sure). Walk in the Park wasn't too bad except for maybe 3 levels.

platinum difficulty, 5/10

game rating, 7/10

Congratulations dude! :yay:

Meanwhile I've still got about 62 hours until I get my Rainbow Moon platinum -_-

• Like 2

Bam!

Great looking game, good presentation. Gameplay kind of boring until you get more power ups/ abilities, maybe better with friends ( not sure). Walk in the Park wasn't too bad except for maybe 3 levels.

game rating, 7/10

Good job, AB. Congrats on the new platinum. :)

Bam!

game rating, 7/10

Well done bro.

On a related note, i kind of hope you fall over and break your leg, and then as you are just on the cusp of it healing it happens again.

Then you'll feel about the same as I did when I realised that the Land of Carnage in Disgaea 5 is just THE EXACT SAME LEVELS AS THE MAIN GAME that you have to replay.

• Like 2

Well done bro.

On a related note, i kind of hope you fall over and break your leg, and then as you are just on the cusp of it healing it happens again.

Then you'll feel about the same as I did when I realised that the Land of Carnage in Disgaea 5 is just THE EXACT SAME LEVELS AS THE MAIN GAME that you have to replay.

Oh how I've missed your humor DBM

Diablo 3 update:

So last night the wifey lady hung out with her mother which allowed me to rock out some Diablo 3. I'm too lazy to put a spoiler tag in so *****************SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPOOOOOIIIIILLLLLLLEEEEERRRRRR***************************************

I finished up act 2 after searching for belial and defeating him. Next cutscene was displayed showing Azmodan ( I think that's right) needing some assistance and made me want to play more. I finished up Act 3 and that ending was shocking. I wasn't expecting Adria to turn on us like that and poor Leah. Just when she's reunited with her mommy she turns out to be an evil #*$. That cut scene with Imperious and Diablo fighting at the heavens front gate was :awesome:. I was like...well I can't stop now... I must see what's next. So I continued on into Act 4 and defeated so many minibosses. Just as I was about to kick down the door and fight Diablo, the wife came home and I shut it down for the night. Looking forward to finishing off the first play through this weekend. I must say...I wasn't enjoying the game at first. Just sitting there holding the x button while it shoots little fireballs at enemies was pretty boring, but after leveling up, getting new gear and tons of spells to use, I've enjoyed it quite a bit. The story is very intriguing and took a while to get into but once Act 2 closes in, it's just great fun. Right now pretty excited for the end of the story hoping to see Leah emerge from Diablos dead body :)

As far as getting the plat in this game, it's going to take a while. I still need 4 more play-throughs plus some odd ones to plat it. I'm about 11 hours into the story now and thinking less than 2 hours away from the finish of the first play-through so another 48 hours to go until the plat.

• Like 3

All that glitters....is that the 5 bazillion gold? I'm one fifth done and haven't even picked up 100k worth of gold yet. It's going to be brutal.

It does have couch co-op. My wife isn't interested though. I tried. She's a Mario party kind of gal

• Like 1

All that glitters....is that the 5 bazillion gold? I'm one fifth done and haven't even picked up 100k worth of gold yet. It's going to be brutal.

Lots of ways to increase your chances of drops, included playing in a team online.  If I hadn't wanted Diablo 3 as my 150th plat I might have given up on it.

Its still an insane grind though.

• Like 2

Yeah I keep the gear that gives higher drops from enemies or chests and whatnot. I've kept my network settings to open to the public but haven't had anyone join. I didn't want to join anyone else until I'm through the story once

Edited by Cooch
  • Like 1

Writing down the titles of 90 video games just so people can go "heh, neat" doesn't seem like it's worth my time.

Also, I feel like it keeps a little bit of allure surrounding the event. Kinda like a magician never telling his secrets, or restaurants always having a "secret ingredient."

So, in this case, I think it's better not to share.

• Like 1

Made some good progress on Deception IV: Blood Ties and earned 4 trophies. I'm still not entirely sure what I'm doing but it's working so just going with the flow.

Just like me when i play a game that i'm not familiar and don't understand exactly what's is going. Just play for fun and you'll be good in no time  :lol:

• Like 1

Hello Folks,

Just wanted to share that I've finished up my first playthrough of Diablo and hot damn that was good. Overall experience was fun but that is as far as I'm going to get on this game in this event. I picked up the PS4 version of the game to have some more fun with it with some buddies who don't want to go back to the PS3 version and lets you import your ps3 character which is sweet. Eventually I will go back to the grind on the PS3 version to get the plat but that won't be for some time. Looks like the PS4 version is approximately 80 hours as well but different trophies so should be fun. 

• Like 1

Hello Folks,

Just wanted to share that I've finished up my first playthrough of Diablo and hot damn that was good. Overall experience was fun but that is as far as I'm going to get on this game in this event. I picked up the PS4 version of the game to have some more fun with it with some buddies who don't want to go back to the PS3 version and lets you import your ps3 character which is sweet. Eventually I will go back to the grind on the PS3 version to get the plat but that won't be for some time. Looks like the PS4 version is approximately 80 hours as well but different trophies so should be fun. 

Wow, the first I quit post.  Now you know why you were support  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  xD

Seriously though,  I don't blame you, I plan to play reaper on PS4 at some point as well (notice that they ditched the 5mil gold trophy!) and will play it all coop, the way it is best played.

• Like 2

Wow, the first I quit post.  Now you know why you were support  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  xD

Seriously though,  I don't blame you, I plan to play reaper on PS4 at some point as well (notice that they ditched the 5mil gold trophy!) and will play it all coop, the way it is best played.

Not I quit. Shelved until later. I played and beat the game which is what most people do. I achieved what FDG set out below

"For those that are unaware of the point of this event, it's for people that can't choose what game they want to play next, don't even care what game they play next, maybe want to try something new, or have a serious, undiagnosed gambling addiction."

• Like 2