Longtime "features" missing from SFV

stitchesnscars

I believe it when i see it. The 1st season pass is called season pass 2016. So they will probably add a new one for 2017

The 2016 season pass will only cover for the 6 characters that have been announced as DLC (which if you are patient, can unlock any or all characters for free with in game currency). If more characters are added beyond the 6 DLC characters, due expect a new season pass available depending if they add 6 more to the roster.

The 2016 season pass will only cover for the 6 characters that have been announced as DLC (which if you are patient, can unlock any or all characters for free with in game currency). If more characters are added beyond the 6 DLC characters, due expect a new season pass available depending if they add 6 more to the roster.

Yeah i know :) Depends though how long it takes to unlock all in-game. I will probably play this for awhile. But i don´t think i will spend 1000+ hours. Especially when lots of more games are coming out this year. 

Edited by DPatriot

It's criminal for IGN to give this game an 8.

Unless your a tournament/competitive player, there's not much reason to pick it up now.

Charging $60 up front for a far from complete game is ridiculous, fighting tournaments or not. Perhaps charge $30 now and charge the rest as dlc. Yet, there are even asking for a $30 season pass at this point. Unless you just gotta have right now , we should hold off from purchasing to hope to send a message that substantially incomplete games shouldn't be sold at full price, at release.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you SeoBabyGoguma, this better not start to become a trend with videogames... :S

PS: Its march now, and the update Capcom promised...is nowhere to be found...whens that happening? :blink:

I don't think anything's confirmed yet, but most rumors point toward march 16th. A month after release.

wait for Street Fighter V: Ultra burning megaton super alpha hyper evolution sigma 4K edition.

which they might include just arcade mode as an extra.

"B-but SF5 will never ever get Super/Hyper/Ultra revisions like in the past! Friggin' haters you're so evil!1!!!1!one"

Street Fighter V (version 1): Release version

Street Fighter V (version 2): March update

Street Fighter V (version 3): June update

Instead of new fancy titles they just use version numbers this time around :P.

Joking aside, I don't mind this way of adding content (I do think that the initial release should have had more content though). I enjoy the game a lot, and I'm looking forward to the rest of it. But I do understand you've got to be a pretty big fan to enjoy the pretty barebone version that was released.

"B-but SF5 will never ever get Super/Hyper/Ultra revisions like in the past! Friggin' haters you're so evil!1!!!1!one"

lol! I hope you didn't take my post so seriously, chill out friend! it's a sarcasm. the internet is filled with stuff like this all over the world when street fighter 5 got released with this shape.

Street Fighter V (version 1): Release version

Street Fighter V (version 2): March update

Street Fighter V (version 3): June update

Instead of new fancy titles they just use version numbers this time around :P.

Joking aside, I don't mind this way of adding content (I do think that the initial release should have had more content though). I enjoy the game a lot, and I'm looking forward to the rest of it. But I do understand you've got to be a pretty big fan to enjoy the pretty barebone version that was released.

I thought they were calling them seasons, making it more confusing. I would have preferred "version".

I thought they were calling them seasons, making it more confusing. I would have preferred "version".

I was just joking about the version number you can see on top of the main menu in the game :). (currently Ver.1.01)

... tell me exactly where i was talking about you :(

well sorry friend if I misunderstood your reply.

but, there was no indication about if you were talking to me or if you trying to say you're upsit that street fighter 5 will not gonna have those mega/alpha/super, names anymore because the backlash capcom received from hater and alike on previous SF games as it's just a way to cash in.