Trophy thoughts?

FlareXV

In the gameplay video, is the game difficult or who was playing was just shit? Because that was painful to watch, honestly. If I'm too struggle as much as that guy, i would skip this game.

Also, seriously you open the chest and all the content flies away? Goddammit.

lol.. same... it was painful to watch therefore I tried playing it in my phone... it doesn't looks very difficult... but I might not get it on Vita/PSN, the trophy requirements really looks a chore to me...

and yeah... the contents indeed flies away when you open them...

• Like 1

Do you think there are any missable trophies or can you replay stages? Coming from a mobile game I would normally assume you can replay levels if required.

The game just got released here and the price is not bad at all so I will buy it either way.

yes you can replay levels. as far as i know, no missiables. after a while you can free roam the world hub. 

Can someone tell me how to find the Rainbow slime and the hidden challenge level? I can't find them anywhere.

look for Hidden Treasures...they are a pain. Took me a few hours.

Get Master Armor trophy before facing Rainbow Slime......or you will be locked out on that save.

Edited by Kishnabe

look for Hidden Treasures...they are a pain. Took me a few hours.

Get Master Armor trophy before facing Rainbow Slime......or you will be locked out on that save.

I will need to make a mental note of that one, any other tips. Also did you play on Easy, Normal or Hard? I have started on Normal gave hard a go as well/

So finding those hidden gems on the map will unlock the boss?

I've found all the hidden gems but still can't seem to find the slime. Any tips?

Beat the final boss, you will see a hidden code during the credits.

That code will have a specific pattern, use it on the 2 islands to unlock Slime Boss.

REMEMBER to get Armor Master before proceeding, as beating the slime will net you perfect armor. You have to upgrade from 95 percent to 100 to get the trophy....not given to you by the Pink Slime.

Learnt the hard way...thankfully backed up my PS+ save.

• Like 2

Little off topic but i saw you platted the game fairly quickly is it that easy?

Yes, it is quite easy. Especially since difficulty does not matter.

The grind is not that long. Only 2 trophies will be annoying...the slime boss...you have to very patient and the hidden treasure trophy. 

It took me 8 hours to get majority of the trophies. With a guide, you can do it way faster. 

Yes, it is quite easy. Especially since difficulty does not matter.

The grind is not that long. Only 2 trophies will be annoying...the slime boss...you have to very patient and the hidden treasure trophy. 

It took me 8 hours to get majority of the trophies. With a guide, you can do it way faster. 

Thanks for the quick reply man.

I don't think there's one yet.

I have the same damn problem. 

Is there some secret to unlocking the hidden challenge level? I see it but it keeps disappearing. I've tried everything I can think of.

The guide is awaiting review.

Hidden Challenge, you do not need to complete it.

There a tip that comes up during the loading screen when you play a level.

" Message from the dead 7,777(vault/bank)" Will help you get the Ghostly Apparition to stabilize.

Edited by Kishnabe

The guide is awaiting review.

Hidden Challenge, you do not need to complete it.

There a tip that comes up during the loading screen when you play a level.

" Message from the dead 7,777(vault/bank)" Will help you get the Ghostly Apparition to stabilize.

Thanks for the help. Just got Platinum #21.