PlayStation TV discontinued in NA and Europe

ShadowStar83x

I'm kind of surprised it didn't sell better. The biggest reason I had heard from people refusing to buy a Vita, was because it was a mobile console. They all said that if they could play the games at home, on their TV, they'd buy one. Then the Vita TV came out and no one bought it anyway. -_-

Belive or not their still selling in my country some of then I dont know If I should buy so what I read in this post is that I can play my Vita on the Big Screen is that It ? Or the just other thing that Ps TV can do It ?

That's about it. It can also do remote play for your ps4 if you wanted to play it in a different place without moving the console.

I'm kind of surprised it didn't sell better. The biggest reason I had heard from people refusing to buy a Vita, was because it was a mobile console. They all said that if they could play the games at home, on their TV, they'd buy one. Then the Vita TV came out and no one bought it anyway. -_-

I like my vita but the games library is pretty limited if your not in to Japanese games. A lot of the indy games on the vita are available on the PS4 as well so it still doesn't give much of a reason for me to buy a PSTV. 

As the things goes, in a closer future, Sony will only want to have PortStation (aka PS4), I remember when Sony was a symbol of quality, now, it really sucks, I have a Sony mobile phone since about 10 years and it still Works, meanwhile, I got a newer Sony phone at 2012 and it failed in less than a year, how pitty

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

As the things goes, in a closer future, Sony will only want to have PortStation (aka PS4), I remember when Sony was a symbol of quality, now, it really sucks, I have a Sony mobile phone since about 10 years and it still Works, meanwhile, I got a newer Sony phone at 2012 and it failed in less than a year, how pitty

On one hand, it actually makes sense, Vita is working without Sony support, PortStation needs the support =D

I like my vita but the games library is pretty limited if your not in to Japanese games. A lot of the indy games on the vita are available on the PS4 as well so it still doesn't give much of a reason for me to buy a PSTV. 

Well, Vita IS a console for Japanese games, obviously you are not going to buy it if you are not into them =D

my sony experia compact z1 still works after 3 year, so its more about luck i think and how you treat your phone

On one hand, it actually makes sense, Vita is working without Sony support, PortStation needs the support =D

Well, Vita IS a console for Japanese games, obviously you are not going to buy it if you are not into them =D

But I did. My point is if I'm at home why would I want to play final fantasy on my vita even via Ps TV when I could just play it on PS4. That's the real issue with the system it's a very adult system but adults would rather play on a full screen. It's a shame as I do like the system, but find few opportunities to play it now.

But I did. My point is if I'm at home why would I want to play final fantasy on my vita even via Ps TV when I could just play it on PS4. That's the real issue with the system it's a very adult system but adults would rather play on a full screen. It's a shame as I do like the system, but find few opportunities to play it now.

I'm an adult who likes playing on a handheld...

• Like 1

Who wouldn't? o.O

Especially considering PortStation has no games? =D

Fair enough not sure if trolling but whatever. Out of interest how many hours do you think football manager took you to plat? I found it pretty annoying as it wasn't really optimised for touch screen, with my fingers at least. But I have been meaning to go back to it at some point. 

So your sat at home with a HD tv and you would rather play the vita than on your PS4? Even if thats true for you I think sales figures have proven its not the norm. 

Yupp. If the game isn't L2/R2 heavy I'll usually use remote play on my vita instead of playing on the TV. I've only actually bought 15 PS4 games (not counting ps plus freebies) and all of them but Omega Quintet have been ports or multi-gen releases. I've bought more physical vita games than that and a lot more digital vita games than that. I've had a ps4 for 3 months more than I've had a vita too.

Fair enough not sure if trolling but whatever. 

In my case, I never troll when I proclaim love for Vita and hate for PortStation 4.

Out of interest how many hours do you think football manager took you to plat? I found it pretty annoying as it wasn't really optimised for touch screen, with my fingers at least. But I have been meaning to go back to it at some point. 

Hard to say... I'm sure I invested at least 200 hours into it, but you never know since you need double hat-trick trophy for Plat.

+Chellesan: My Xpedia Mini Pro was very carefully used, the old phone is in good state, but the housing is broke, my phone has been always one of the kind that has a short live cell in each cycle of recharge, that is why I bought the other, also, some other electrodomestics that are "new" in my house has some problems with the buttons (they use to do different actions when is pressed one directly from it than what them must do), meanwhile, in the house where my grandma lived, there are some of them that have been there since more than 55 years and those worth very well

Edited by Zeitgeist-9