Show off your new signatures!

Beyondthegrave07

I think I did a better job on Tentacion than that one, at least it appeals more to my taste. :P

No my friend, you are wrong ^_^ I saw something yesterday that it's by far THE BEST VERTICAL Signature i've ever saw until now! I visited the Official SotM Hall of Fame & Records and it's the first signature of the page. That's definitely your best work!

Booda you are making me blush :blush: :blush: :blush:

Edited by Burst
  • Like 1

No my friend, you are wrong ^_^ I saw something yesterday that it's by far THE BEST VERTICAL Signature i've ever saw until now! I visited the Official SotM Hall of Fame & Records and it's the first signature of the page. That's definitely your best work!

Booda you are making me blush :blush: :blush: :blush:

That old thing? xD

Its a funny story actually, I really wanted to win the first ever SOTM on the site. I scrapped around 10 signatures on my last try I just went browsing every GFX site I knew about and just started mashing images onto that file.

I have another vert that I really like in which I applied the same idiotic tactic.

qBaXcsSF.png

• Like 1

That old thing? xD

Its a funny story actually, I really wanted to win the first ever SOTM on the site. I scrapped around 10 signatures on my last try I just went browsing every GFX site I knew about and just started mashing images onto that file.

I have another vert that I really like in which I applied the same idiotic tactic.

qBaXcsSF.png

The use of c4d and wireframes are excellent! The work on your render is really good but i think you could use another render with better quality. Also i love the text! I read in a tutorial that using gradient on the text makes it look better but i never tried it . . .yet ^_^ What i like to experiment now with the text is adding some really small letters between the main text or even behind it and i really like it. You are really good with this stuff! All of your vertical ones are great and so the horizontal ones of course! ^_^ I was going to make a vertical one myself but i'm afraid o.0 I'll practice more with horizontal ones so i can get better and discover more things and then i'll make my attempt too ^_^ Keep up the great work! Everytime i see your and others work on photoshop i get really inspired and ideas just keep coming on my head ^_^

Edited by Burst

All credit goes to Ramona for this one. It looks so much different than the image I posted. I can't get over it.

And the Japanese characters just make it more badass.

ZkpCr2n.png

EDIT: Nevermind. Ramona already posted it. hurr durr. I just got so excited about it that I had to come here. :D

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 1