Show off your new signatures!

Beyondthegrave07

I don't really understand what signatures are, but I wish I had a Tomoko one xD

When you are on your "forum profile" meaning the screen that shows your about me section and not your games, you will see the option to edit your profile in the top right.

From there if you look at the list on the left side the option "Signature" will be there.

Click on it and it will bring you to the area where you can write stuff down or in the case of this thread, show off really awesome works of art that you have made or had someone else do for you.

You will see other people's signatures when you see a post on the forums and after reading their post you will see a line separate their "block" underneath the "Like This" option. It can be links to your profile, songs you like, you can post your gamer card from the site there, etc...

As for the signatures themselves. They are a certain size (I think) and are usually done with photoshop or gimp. 

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/76-the-studio/

^in the studio section you will eventually see some "Signature Shop" threads where you can ask to have one made for you. Read the first post though because some users have requirements before you can request a signature.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Floriiss created another masterpiece for me today. :awesome:

Please don't find yourselves in a situation where I need to put you on the other tray...

Xzv8ax8.png

wow. I love this sig! you're really good with making sigs! ^_^ ^_^

I need to improve my skills so I could design cool sigs like you haha

Do banners count? I just made this for my project platinum thread I'm having go up.. I didn't wanna get too fancy with brushes or what not because I didn't wanna ruin the overall quality of the background.

First time I ever made something like this outside of school. I can't think of anything else to add right now..

wMWMibK.jpg

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 2