Show off your new signatures!

Beyondthegrave07

revamped it for the last time, after I complete the epic SO4 quest, I'll make something new or ask a sig maker for help :)

39dfff1f-c7fa-4a61-b065-9d584c4423c4_zps

New Lymle avy too, because she killed Eq in under 10 minutes with the help of my thumbs, one BT that has been on my mind for quite along time.

Edited by TITAN BALLS
  • Like 2

Hazama_zpsqzq3zgvq.png

2nd signature attempt

I need to stop making them so big

Yea, put them a size down.  That's technically a banner at that size.  About 500x250 is the limit when it comes to signatures (I like them even smaller though, most my recent signatures are 400/450x145.

Here's mine.

That's not a signature.

• Like 1

Just made this one. I don't have photoshop, so I couldn't make my own background unfortunately. I like it though.

EDIT: Well, that last one didn't last long. Just took some more time to play around in my image editing software, and I made this new one. I like this way more than the previous.

1kqkhtf.jpg

Edited by PREDRAG-K
  • Like 2

nJIOXE7.png

Someone had requested in the req a sig thread and this was my attempt (didn't post it there, just wanted to see what it would look like by me)....As you can see it didn't go the way I wanted it to.

Does anyone have any tips on correctly resizing that skull? It'd been better if it was larger than the requested 165 height but I still should have been able to figure it out, how to do it right. 

Figured it out, nevermind.

My 3rd attempt at a sig though and a lil better than I expected it to be for doing someone else's.

Edited by Not_like_therest
  • Like 1

@Not_like_therest If you ever get it to where want it, I'll use it too and ditch my player card.

My obsession with that blonde zombie-killing cheerleader cannot be healthy or normal but I digress :lol:

Anyways, back to the topic at hand...

Made by Jibril

iihjSYY.jpg

Made by SkyesUnholy

GyDeSHZ.png

• 2 weeks later...