RUMOR: FFXV set for September 30th

Daniel_Shadow170

Verisimilar enough. We'll know officially on March 30th, but this date would make sense, about 10 days after TGS, they will hugely push the game in Japan ^_^

Knowing how square enix likes to handle their games nowadays, it will probably never come out.

Oh and did I mention how eager I am to be the first to read someone's article with some excitement regarding this matter? Yeah , this sums up alright

Knowing how square enix likes to handle their games nowadays, it will probably never come out.

Oh and did I mention how eager I am to be the first to read someone's article with some excitement regarding this matter? Yeah , this sums up alright

It's finally coming out Marcelo! Embrace the hype! 

As for someone's article, you might want to check your phone ^_^

i know a lot of games give early release dates and push back, but i am fine with them annoucing sept 30, 6 months away. Close enough to Xmas for some kids to get it and itd boost sales then. As well as TGS and E3 to hype it more. 

Though i wonder if we would get Persona 5 and or Star Ocean F&I in the summer in North America. I really want both of those. 

though i must admit i was hoping july, a big game for Summer, now summer seems blank still to me. but thats for another topic.

It's been delayed until 2017 because Square decided to add either a grunt, a sigh, a gasp, or some other weird unrealistic noise often heard in jRPG/Anime dialogue to every single spoken scene. Then they told the English voice actors to actually force that same unnatural noise out of their throats whenever they could. All this melodrama nonsense caused an extra 6 months development time.  

It's been delayed until 2017 because Square decided to add either a grunt, a sigh, a gasp, or some other weird unrealistic noise often heard in jRPG/Anime dialogue to every single spoken scene. Then they told the English voice actors to actually force that same unnatural noise out of their throats whenever they could. All this melodrama nonsense caused an extra 6 months development time.  

Seems like Square will be overcrowding themselves.

Rise of the Tomb Raider, Deus Ex and FFXV all in the same period.  It has to be this year, their crossover with Kinda Funny dictates, and like Last Guardian, it would be suicide to toy with the release date again.

I'm looking forward to this game, I'm expecting it to be a monster.  I imagine after release DLC support will be a thing - hunts and the such too.

Seems like Square will be overcrowding themselves.

Rise of the Tomb Raider, Deus Ex and FFXV all in the same period.  It has to be this year, their crossover with Kinda Funny dictates, and like Last Guardian, it would be suicide to toy with the release date again.

I'm looking forward to this game, I'm expecting it to be a monster.  I imagine after release DLC support will be a thing - hunts and the such too.

Well, in Square's defense... this one is already done, barring a probably reasonable amount of effort porting it over (if they haven't already and are just waiting for exclusivity rights to expire). ;)

And they're really just publisher of Tomb Raider and Deus Ex anyways.

Edited by Dreakon13

Well, in Square's defense... this one is already done, barring a probably reasonable amount of effort porting it over (if they haven't already and are just waiting for exclusivity rights to expire). ;)

And they're really just publisher of Tomb Raider and Deus Ex anyways.

Yes... I'm sorry are you correcting me on something?

That's three AAA games in the same quarter to report on their finances.  Typically its ill advised to compete with other AAA titles, more so if you're competing against yourself.

Edited by LastPisTolman

Yes... I'm sorry are you correcting me on something?

That's three AAA games in the same quarter to report on their finances.  Typically its ill advised to compete with other AAA titles, more so if you're competing against yourself.

I misinterpreted thinking you meant they would be "overcrowded" trying to develop/complete those three games within the same time period as you never specified you meant fiscally.  Shortly after posting I realized my potential for error but I didn't bother to erase the post.

No reason to get defensive.

Edited by Dreakon13