Bully for PS4 stealthily appears on PS Store

NotAFoxAnymore

I bought all three GTA games for £45 on release day. Then they decided to bundle them together for £30, and that bundle is currently 50% off. It's only been 3 months tbh

I think I'll wait before getting PS2 remasters from now on

Does anyone know if Europe has the 50hz version like the previous remasters?

Edited by Shadiochao

I bought all three GTA games for £45 on release day. Then they decided to bundle them together for £30, and that bundle is currently 50% off. It's only been 3 months tbh

I think I'll wait before getting PS2 remasters from now on

Does anyone know if Europe has the 50hz version like the previous remasters?

Three months seems to be the going time period before discounts now.

In this Easter Sale I've picked up Vice City (I bought GTAIII Day One to get my fix) Rogue Galaxy, Dark Cloud, Dark Chronicle (this is less than), Amplitude, Banner Saga all for at least half price.  They all came out around End of December/beginning of January.

It doesn't take long for the discounts to hit, so the conversation from launch is still fresh and the people waiting for sales aren't going to buy until the sales.

On the topic, more great games available at great ease is only a good thing.  I remember thinking Bully was a nice spin on the formula, and I look forward to playing it again sometime in the future.  We'll see just how popular it is now and whether Rockstar can be convinced that Bully 2 would be worth the investment. 

yeah mister, no wonder it cost that when that version is many years old and its just a straight port with 0 things added, unlike the ps4 version which now has trophies, better upgraded resolution, and other features that requires time and also money to test and add before releasing them.

Come on mate, it's not worth THAT much of a markup. 

Come on mate, it's not worth THAT much of a markup. 

it depends on were you buy it, from what i saw the australian store has them with the most expensive prices, and well either way there's something called sales like the recent easter sales where you can pick them for a less price.

Edited by smellslikejavier

you either bought it before it was banned or you had imported from overseas. Im talking about the digital only copy released for ps4 which is not on AUS PSN store. 

I could easily buy a physical copy off eBay and i will one day for my collection but i want one with trophies so i have to go through the trouble of creating a new account.

Bought from an Australian store in Australia with Australian money. Not one game in that photo is an import, that copy of GTA3 is a before it was modified copy. I think the game was retail for almost a year before the classification freaks found jesus, oops, I meant a stupid reason to get agitated.