Bully for PS4 stealthily appears on PS Store

NotAFoxAnymore

Just a heads up for anyone. Bully is on the Australian store but is again called Canis Canem Edit (22.95). But still no sign of Manhunt, which leads me to believe we miss out again. Fuck.

I think that Sony prefers to release 1 PS2 game per week, so maybe Manhunt will be available next week.

• Like 1

To get all the Trophys you will have to get the Rubber bands since the ROOM TROPHIES one of them is the RUBBER BAND BALL HAH HAHAAHAHAHHAHA sorry to kill your thunder 

Maybe not. If it plays the same as it has before the rubber band ball isn't counted as a room trophy but it will appear there if completed. That and the chemistry set aren't counted on the stats page.

FYI the trophies are a bit of a grind but don't let that put you off, this game is great fun. I liked Halloween night and Christmas the most.

Edited by pashtudari
  • Like 2

Maybe not. If it plays the same as it has before the rubber band ball isn't counted as a room trophy but it will appear there if completed. That and the chemistry set aren't counted on the stats page.

FYI the trophies are a bit of a grind but don't let that put you off, this game is great fun. I liked Halloween night and Christmas the most.

it was on the xbox so i have no idea... hmm 

Haha not for the Aussies though. Unless it goes through the rating system again.

Probably won't be since Bully for the 360 was released as bully here. It's just the name of the game on the PS2 for this region that remains the same. Either way, I can't wait to beat the crap out of Tad again, let alone spending an hour in the Dorm creating havoc. Is kissing another boy a trophy? that was hilarious on the PS2.

• Like 2

Considering it got banned over here (I think it was either that or 2 or both) would we even be getting it? I guess so considering our R rating now, but if anything they've been getting MORE ban happy after it came in. 

Nope, Australia's stupid classification system strikes again. We didnt even get the PS2 classic version

Yeah maybe, I hope it gets released on your Store, games like Rise of the Kasai and Okage that were never previously released on Europe are finally being released with this re-release.

Difference was those games weren't outright banned over here, but hopefully they'll get through this time. If they don't oh well I picked Manhunt up for like a dollar the other day on my American account so no biggie. 

Nope, Australia's stupid classification system strikes again. We didnt even get the PS2 classic version

Got an official source that we won't be getting this version? 

Got an official source that we won't be getting this version? 

Yeah the PSN store. They have it, we dont. Bully and Manhunt were released at same time and we only have Bully (Canis Canem Edit).

Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 1

I have it and the sequel on ps2 and XB here in Australia, we are talking about manhunt right? look at the one 4th on the left

d2c5dd31-a618-4b48-ac79-3cbcdb3099e5_zps

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 2

I have it and the sequel on ps2 and XB here in Australia, we are talking about manhunt right? look at the one 4th on the left

d2c5dd31-a618-4b48-ac79-3cbcdb3099e5_zps

you either bought it before it was banned or you had imported from overseas. Im talking about the digital only copy released for ps4 which is not on AUS PSN store. 

I could easily buy a physical copy off eBay and i will one day for my collection but i want one with trophies so i have to go through the trouble of creating a new account.

Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 1