Showing DLC Trophies in Creating Gaming Session

While mostly DLC Trophies have a symbol to indicate their status, i wonder why isn't this symbol shown also while adding trophies in a gaming session?

Or even better use the same categories as in the main list on every profile... like "Main Game" "DLC 1" "DLC 2" etc. so that we can distinguish the trophies easier :)

Got an ETA on this yet Sly?

"Done when it's done" is the way to go, so please don't rush the thing, but everything you've been showing us looks slick and polished. I'm sure I'm not the only one hyped.

No, you're not the only one :D

Could you just tell us how much of the update is finished in terms of percentages? Mind you, I'm not asking for a release, so there's no need to push it back another year :P.

Most of it is done, just the last hurdle really. There's a bit more to do once it's being tested.

• Like 2

Most of it is done, just the last hurdle really. There's a bit more to do once it's being tested.

Hi Sly, just to piggyback off this topic - but is there a way to filter out games when choosing "Show my Games only" in the update?

I'd like the option of permanently removing games that I've finished from viewing.

Hi Sly, just to piggyback off this topic - but is there a way to filter out games when choosing "Show my Games only" in the update?

I'd like the option of permanently removing games that I've finished from viewing.

No, a gaming sessions update and guides update will come later.

• 2 weeks later...