Easy way to beat Trillion: God of Destruction on first playthrough

Very nice strat.

Just curious, why didn't you mention anything about how you can use the range/pierce seal to get past the silly barrier put up by the third form? Admittedly with that many active skills, not sure if you'll ever have a need for a normal attack.

Also, how did you get all the endings so fast? Maybe, I just don't feel motivated, but spending the 30-40min or so to burn through someone's weeks on your ng+ playthroughs still feels like a long time imo.

I've also added a trophy route for this game. Not 100% complete, but it will suffice for now if anyone wants to know how to platinum this easily..

Feeling really envy that you always get the top fastest plat achievers on games I wanna do..

Thanks for the help! I'll make sure to keep this in mind when I'm going for the plat.  :D

I fear the day that you get around to Re;Birth3 and inevitably beat my record plat time.  :P

If you really want to, there's nothing stopping you from 100%ing this game in under a day.

Very nice strat.

Just curious, why didn't you mention anything about how you can use the range/pierce seal to get past the silly barrier put up by the third form? Admittedly with that many active skills, not sure if you'll ever have a need for a normal attack.

Also, how did you get all the endings so fast? Maybe, I just don't feel motivated, but spending the 30-40min or so to burn through someone's weeks on your ng+ playthroughs still feels like a long time imo.

I didn't feel like Range/Pierce Seals were necessary after setting up everything. Not when you have over 10 ranged skills that can hit Trillion from behind. Not to mention I wanted to avoid having to do the Valley of Swords any more than necessary. Seals are mainly used to get high enough stats for the first Mokujin battles. I stop bothering with them after I can get 9999 EXP easily.

If you skip all training scenes, each Overlord takes about 10-15 minutes to go through depending on what form Trillion is at. You just need to find some videos to watch while grinding it out.

@greenzsaber I tired your guide last night and keep getting 800-900 xp per kill of Mokijin with xp bonus at level 3. What is the secret to the 3k then 9k xp per fight? Is it the overkill damage?

Yes, I'm not sure what you're doing, but you need to set up almost exactly as the pictures in the guide show and be fighting the first Mokujin, otherwise you'll be getting less EXP.

I will record a video later this week showcasing a speedrun of this. Should be less than 3 hours to pull off.

Yes, I'm not sure what you're doing, but you need to set up almost exactly as the pictures in the guide show and be fighting the first Mokujin, otherwise you'll be getting less EXP.

I will record a video later this week showcasing a speedrun of this. Should be less than 3 hours to pull off.

I followed your guide to the tea and I was able to beat trillion with the 4th overlord. Now I will begin working on the True Ending. Can you explain the true ending a little more? Do I need to get all the Overlords to 100% Affection and 150000K Affection Points and then kill them, making it so I use every single overlord until the very last one in chapter 10?

Thanks a bunch for the guide, I was reading how other people were killing trillion and going into really insane strategies and using all of the overlords to kill trillion. Your guide is by far the best!

I can answer your question about the true ending. Need everyone at 100% affection and at least 150k everone including extra overlord in chapter 10. Also your right about having to kill off your characters to make it happen. Do not revive anyone when given the chance if you fo it cancels it. What i did since had enough points to kill trillion on 2nd character just worn it down to make it last like 10 billion left and just kept interracting till final overlord which if you did everything right it have more then enough stats to kill it easy. Hope this helps with your question.

Edited by ghostmonkey18

• 1 month later...

I want to play this game blindly on first run because i don't want to spoil nothing , everything i miss in 1st playtrough can be obtain ed again in ng+?

There isn't any missable, the guide here aims to be strong as soon as possible and to be efficient. I'd say feel free to read the guide because it doesn't spoil anything important but yes you can go ahead without worry about missing anything.

• Like 1

There isn't any missable, the guide here aims to be strong as soon as possible and to be efficient. I'd say feel free to read the guide because it doesn't spoil anything important but yes you can go ahead without worry about missing anything.

To add to this, you have to get all hot spring events and watch all endings on one save file. I tried to get it on separate save files, but the trophy will not unlock.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/24/2016 at 3:37 PM, NerdRage04 said:

@greenzsaber I tired your guide last night and keep getting 800-900 xp per kill of Mokijin with xp bonus at level 3. What is the secret to the 3k then 9k xp per fight? Is it the overkill damage?

@greenzsaber I'm currently in the same boat. I am only getting 200xp from Mokujin with Level 3 Exp Plus... definitely not getting 9999. I beat Trillion's first form but that was with patience on a second try. Started out doing 1-5 trillion but eventually got to 10 trillion then managed to do 25-29 trillion. Lengthy fight, scared to see his other forms. Even Trillion's experience wasn't all that great. Am I missing something here?

Now I can't beat Mokujin's new form as well as Trillion's 2nd form. Looks like I'll have to start from scratch.

Before I start all over, I loaded up a save before the first fight with Mokujin as the 4th Overlord. Received 800 exp, then boosted stats (Exp Up from level 1 to 3), then fought Mokujin again but only got 300~ experience. What gives? Do I specifically have to get 999 ATK during the fight? Are the skills really tied  to experience?

I was able to get it working. It seems like it's hit or miss. Sometimes I can only get 1000 EXP or maybe up to 3000. After the 3rd, 4th, sometimes 5th fight with Mokujin, I get the 9999.

Updated link to his website: http://fatprinny.com/trillion-first-run/

Edited by DrHambone