what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Currently aiming for Crysis 3, which i should have finished weeks ago but one of the collectible trophies glitched on me and i've been dreading going back to it. I'll get it done sometime this week though, hopefully. Afterwards i plan on platinuming Metro: Last Light, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Resogun, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes (assuming that has a platinum), inFamous: Second Son, and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

Currently going for Mass Effect 3 and Splinter Cell Blacklist.

ME3: Only need to complete an insanity run, kill 5000 enemies (I grinded it a bit on Earth but got tired and moved on) and Overload 100 shields.

SCB: Only need laptop/HVT in one co-op mission, to win the Voron interrogation and also two multiplayer trophies (I did a gaming session in case anyone is interested.)

Currently working my ass with.:

* KNACK (which is a real pain...how many play through you want us to do in order to get that 'Diamond biatch" ...grrrr  :shakefist:  

* Gran Turismo 6 (only thing am concern about is the so called S-5 license test, been hearing a lot of bad feedback on it...will see.)