what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

I was gonna primarily focus on either Killer is Dead or Tekken 6 (71% on that one, I think - the platinum is tempting) but I am really sucked up in BioShock Infinite's DLC episodes! I am not good at FPS at all, I think (horrible aim + itchy trigger finger). BioShock is the only FPS I have since I typically...don't enjoy the genre. I've only played like...1 other FPS in my whole life and that's Goldeneye for the N64. Anyway, I absolutely love and cherish BioShock - the story and gameplay is amazing! :yay:

I will try my hand at platting the series. Will need lots of luck. lol

Right now, going for the LEGO Movie platinum. A cheap and easy one, I know.

After that, I'll probably polish off Second Son. All the while I'm slowly grinding out the Rayman Legends one.

After that, I'll probably just go ahead and finish the main game of a lot of my PS4 games, and see what I can do from there. Probably NFS Rivals first. At the very least, most of the multiplayer trophies are out of the way.

Borderlands 2 - i don't wanna play to level 31 with zero and gunzerker ;(

Little big karting - damn glitched online trophies

Pes 14 - my first football (Yeah you heard me murica! I said it) game, and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing

Mercenery kings - hard as tender nipples but i feel like it's doable in around 30h