PS+ May Games

Kishnabe

I always loved playing LocoRoco on my PSP, I'll definitely be having a go on Cocorrecho! 

Hope you don't expect anything similar to the PSP LocoRocos. They were really fun but this one is rather disappointing.

Still I wish Sony would release another installment of LocoRoco-series. It would play perfectly on Vita by using the gyro-sensor. :(

Table Top Racing is so fun. Definitely going to 100% it in trophies. I can't stop playing it, lol. So fun!
Tropico 5 is creepy and I can't really get the hang of it. I'll just keep it in my library for a few months and get back to it.

I'm still Downloading Switch Galaxy.

• Like 1

I might add Table Top Racing and Tropico to my PS4 download list - it can't hurt to have a couple more games to choose from for when I eventually buy a PS4. 

Nothing else this month that appeals to me though, which is fine as I have plenty of games still to play anyway.

table top racing is fun (but a bit repetitive).

It will surely be my next platinum. It is a really easy one :)

I agree with the repetitiveness. However its fun and as a plus game I'm happy with it. More enjoyable then the Overwatch Beta was  :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with PSP games being given away with PS+ in my opinion. Why should the fact that a particular game doesn't have trophies define whether or not it should be part of the IGC?

In any case, I've downloaded Tropico 5, Table Top Racing: World Tour, and God of War: Ghost of Sparta :)

Nothing wrong with PSP games being given away with PS+ in my opinion. Why should the fact that a particular game doesn't have trophies define whether or not it should be part of the IGC?

In any case, I've downloaded Tropico 5, Table Top Racing: World Tour, and God of War: Ghost of Sparta :)

Because if it has no trophies just shows how old the game is.

Don't think this warrants another thread.

Because of Golden Week, PS+ in Japan was delayed a week, so the game announcements were delayed:

Super Time Force Ultra (Ps4/Vita)

Ride (PS4/PS3)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus (Vita)

Ys: Memories of Celceta (Vita)

Metal Slug 3 (PS3/Vita)

Dream Club Gogo (PS3)

DmC (PS3)

Source: https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/2971/20160510-psplus.html

Guessing they are making up for the fact that Japan only had 5 games in April. Overall a great lineup, except I wish I didn't buy Dream Club Gogo in the last sale.