PS+ May Games

Kishnabe

Hi!

New PS+ member here with a question - when I download a PS+ game, do I get to play it for only during that month? Or is it a free game forever? Also, if say, I wanted Zombi, a current April free game, do I need to download it pronto or will it still be free months from now? Thanks for the help!

Hi!

New PS+ member here with a question - when I download a PS+ game, do I get to play it for only during that month? Or is it a free game forever? Also, if say, I wanted Zombi, a current April free game, do I need to download it pronto or will it still be free months from now? Thanks for the help!

You will be able to play the PS+ games as long as you have PS+ subscription. And Zombi will only be up for grabs in April, so you should download it now and just save it until you want to play it.

• Like 2

Hi!

Always download all the games even if you don't have the console. That way if you get the console later, those games are available.

• Like 1

Guys, i'm absolutely SHOCKED! (in a good way)

I just got all the IGC games... and look what it comes with Ghost of Sparta!

6rox03.png

I thought it was unobtainable as of today, as all codes have expired! This is a really nice surprise :)

ps: it's for the PS3 version of GOW3.

Guys, i'm absolutely SHOCKED! (in a good way)

I just got all the IGC games... and look what it comes with Ghost of Sparta!

6rox03.png

I thought it was unobtainable as of today, as all codes have expired! This is a really nice surprise :)

ps: it's for the PS3 version of GOW3.

I don't think some skins can erase the fact that it's just a PSP game.

• Like 1

I don't think some skins can erase the fact that it's just a PSP game.

Who the hell cares lol, i already played the game back in the day and got the HD Remaster 1-2 years ago i think. But that PS3 addon is the only one i was missing and i have no plans to buy the PS4 remaster!

Edited by Lance_87

I'm very pleased with Tropico as I'd planned to buy that game anyway. However considering everything else this is a very disappointing month.

If you wanted Tropico, that game cost more than an entire year of PS+... How can you be disappointed with this?

And several people actually liked this comment?

o.O  :unsure:

Personally, I got some of the games, the ones I wanted. I honestly don't know about Tropico, will see if I want to play that or not, but that game alone would justify some few months of PS+... :S

Edited by Stevieboy
Removed the excessive amounts of "?" and smileys used.
  • Like 2

If you wanted Tropico, that game cost more than an entire year of PS+... How can you be disappointed with this?

And several people actually liked this comment?

o.O  :unsure:

Personally, I got some of the games, the ones I wanted. I honestly don't know about Tropico, will see if I want to play that or not, but that game alone would justify some few months of PS+... :S

I think if Sony threw in a AAA game once in awhile and didn't pull scams with giving PSP games, games without trophies, bug infected games, games that take a few hors and 1/5th of a game like King's Quest people wouldn't be so critical and disappointed with the selections.

Edited by Stevieboy
Edited the quoted comment to reflect the edit I had done above.
  • Like 1

I think if Sony threw in a AAA game once in awhile and didn't pull scams with giving PSP games, games without trophies, bug infected games, games that take a few hors and 1/5th of a game like King's Quest people wouldn't be so critical and disappointed with the selections.

My comment had absolutely nothing to do with this or previous months, neither about people's "trust" etc, but rather that the person was complaining about how they got a new 60USD game they were going to purchase and yet felt like complaining about getting some more stuff too. It's not like the price for a year cost 50USD, where you're likely to get tons of more than just that game cheaper. :\

Fuck the King's Quest bs. I've seen episodic series give away the first episode for free, making it like the main PS+ game that month was just shitty. However, what you should be asking yourself is, was this month worth 4USD? And, if it wasn't, did you feel it has usually been more than worth it in the past. Do you generally get 4USD worth out of the PS+ membership each month? etc

Personally, I do. If for nothing other than reduced PS+ prices and the occasional expensive PSN game I didn't want to fork out the asking price for.

Edited by Stevieboy

My comment had absolutely nothing to do with this or previous months, neither about people's "trust" etc, but rather that the person was complaining about how they got a new 60USD game they were going to purchase and yet felt like complaining about getting some more stuff too. It's not like the price for a year cost 50USD, where you're likely to get tons of more than just that game cheaper. :\

Fuck the King's Quest bs. I've seen episodic series give away the first episode for free, making it like the main PS+ game that month was just shitty. However, what you should be asking yourself is, was this month worth 4USD? And, if it wasn't, did you feel it has usually been more than worth it in the past. Do you generally get 4USD worth out of the PS+ membership each month? etc

Personally, I do. If for nothing other than reduced PS+ prices and the occasional expensive PSN game I didn't want to fork out the asking price for.

Of course you didn't! ;) Can't back down now right? Gotta double down on it!!

I used to get my money's worth out of Plus. Not anymore. Think in the past year I played 3 or so games that were given on Plus. And seeing what my friends play, evidently they feel the same way. Rarely do I see someone playing a Plus game.

I see MMDE the nonesense argument starter is on the prowl again! MMDE, can you please tell us why you was banned from PSTrophies?

This is nothing but an bashing post, requesting me to tell a very unrelated and off-topic story about how terrible PST is. To keep it short, two things. 1. Bad moderation on another site (not PST). 2. I complained on PST, and they didn't like it. If you want to know the shitty things they did, sure, we can talk about that in PM. Let us just say I did them favors and they couldn't handle bad feedback.

I used to get my money's worth out of Plus. Not anymore. Think in the past year I played 3 or so games that were given on Plus. And seeing what my friends play, evidently they feel the same way. Rarely do I see someone playing a Plus game.

Yeah, I totally agree that the value has dropped a lot! I do however still think I get my money's worth, as I said, just from PSN games I wouldn't fork out the asking price for, and reduced prices on other PSN games and stuff. Quite a lot of PSN games are actually rather nice. I just don't have the time to play a lot of games lately, else I'd likely play a good amount of them. I have also got a lot of discounts in just a couple of months that saved me more than a year's amount... so I personally feel I get more than my money's worth.

Another way to look at it is. Would you have paid 4USD for a collection of all these games? What if you also got the reduced prices that PS+ members currently get in the store this month?

Edited by MMDE

This is nothing but an bashing post, requesting me to tell a very unrelated and off-topic story about how terrible PST is. To keep it short, two things. 1. Bad moderation on another site (not PST). 2. I complained on PST, and they didn't like it. If you want to know the shitty things they did, sure, we can talk about that in PM. Let us just say I did them favors and they couldn't handle bad feedback.

I'm not criticizing you, I'm just questioning your motives. I just feel like you pull on the most obscure things to complain about. If you feel like I have done you wrong then I'm sorry about that.

I think he's joking around.... well, I hope so.

Why would I be joking? Did you have any issues reading the post in question? It was simply a lame reply that didn't address what I said at all, but instead redirect the attention elsewhere. Also, did you not agree with what I said? That it's mind boggling how someone could complain about getting several games in addition to the 60USD game they were going to buy for 4USD. :S

Edited by MMDE

Yeah, I totally agree that the value has dropped a lot! I do however still think I get my money's worth, as I said, just from PSN games I wouldn't fork out the asking price for, and reduced prices on other PSN games and stuff. Quite a lot of PSN games are actually rather nice. I just don't have the time to play a lot of games lately, else I'd likely play a good amount of them. I have also got a lot of discounts in just a couple of months that saved me more than a year's amount... so I personally feel I get more than my money's worth.

Another way to look at it is. Would you have paid 4USD for a collection of all these games? What if you also got the reduced prices that PS+ members currently get in the store this month?

Id prefer it if Plus cut its price in half and ended the IGC. The discounts are good, the ICG collection not so much. And no, I don't expect them to give us UC4 or something like that. Just expect after 2 and a half years we would get something like Killzone like Japan got.

Also, did you not agree with what I said? That it's mind boggling how someone could complain about getting several games in addition to the 60USD game they were going to buy for 4USD. :S

I do agree with what you said, I just thought the way you said it was a bit condescending. Also, you have to factor in different opinions as well, some make sense while some don't.