PS+ May Games

Kishnabe

Can see PS+ dropping PS3 & PS VITA games soon.  Would kind of prefer this now as I'm hesitant on buying a few games for these platforms as I always feel that they "might" feature in next months lineup.  Would think that this would also benefit the PS4 lineup as well as they would then (I assume) have a bigger budget to bring better games to the PS+ lineup.

This month is OK for me.  Wanted to try Tropico 5 for a while and Table Top Racing looks fun.

What do you guys think?  Is it time to drop PS3 and/or PS VITA games from the lineup or are you happy the way it is currently?

I received a Play station survey yesterday and most of the questions were either about PSN online service or PS+ service.

In regards to PS+ there was a load of questions asking about if I would prefer to have a choice of games instead of having to have what was offered...

Although right now this might not mean a lot, you never know in time...

I received a Play station survey yesterday and most of the questions were either about PSN online service or PS+ service.

In regards to PS+ there was a load of questions asking about if I would prefer to have a choice of games instead of having to have what was offered...

Although right now this might not mean a lot, you never know in time...

A choice of indie games isn't a choice really

You know, I don't mind getting a PSP game as part of a PS Plus Lineup, as long it's a pretty cool game like Persona 3 Portable, DJMAX Portable 3, Ace Combat Joint Assault... etc. But they give us (now) first party games, and if you can notice in the small listed games I just said, they are all third party.

If they will start giving PSP games, better improve those picks, Sony.

Or at least give us Parappa The Rapper. I need to check the toilets on the left.

• Like 2

Nothing really fancy me this month. Wasn't expecting something AAA amazing like some people. Just glad it's nothing I actually bought. As long as plus keeps giving me sales my account is already paid for from the money I saved.

Sheer luck (or misfortune?)...

I blindly stumbled my way into downloading the April 2016 PS+ games with only a day to spare thinking that were for May 2016 when I decided to renew my PS+ subscription so that I could use the membership discounts from the GOLDEN WEEK SALE. 

Unfortunately, between both month's lineups, I think I might try one or two games... Zombi and Bionic Commando Rearmed 2... right after I finish Bionic Commando Rearmed which has me interested in it enough to complete 1 level per year. 

Edited by AdventCloud7

I always loved playing LocoRoco on my PSP, I'll definitely be having a go on Cocorrecho! 

I'm also looking forward to Tropico 5. Always saw my housemate playing 4, but never bought it myself, so now I can see what all the fuss is about! :D

As for the rest, nothing really for me.

Also is it just me, or is pretty poor of Sony to be offering up the PSP version of Ghost of Sparta. That game's really old, but I guess there may be some appeal to those that haven't bought the HD version on PS3 and also have a PSP or Vita to play it on.