EVERY "Walking Simulator" game on any PS console!

Firstly, I'm sorry if I post this in the wrong forum! I'm kinda new to this  :unsure:  Secondly, if there's been a post similiar to this one, please delete this post and direct me to the correct one because I couldn't find any related posts about this topic  :lol:

But yeah, as the title says; Give me EVERY "Walking Simulator" that WE, the Players (no cringe intended), have access to! It doesn't need to be an exclusive, as long as it follows the typical pattern of a walking simulator. And for God's sake; NO other simulator games like Surgeon or Goat simulator  :lol:

Edited by ghoostman

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Beyond Eyes

Ether One

Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Fire Watch

Gone Home

Thank you! Was already familiar with all of them besides Beyond Eyes! Didn't look very good tho  :(

Is this a Contest...Event...or We Play?

I think this looks like a We Play topic, but not sure if this was the best place to post my topic at.. 

Thank you! Was already familiar with all of them besides Beyond Eyes! Didn't look very good tho  :(

I think this looks like a We Play topic, but not sure if this was the best place to post my topic at.. 

So are you organizing an event for people to play through all the Walking Simulators? That would be more what a We Play is (We All Play).

If you are looking for suggestions for games, that is better suited for a Status Update.

So are you organizing an event for people to play through all the Walking Simulators? That would be more what a We Play is (We All Play).

If you are looking for suggestions for games, that is better suited for a Status Update.

Oh, ok! Yes, that is more suited for my topic.. Thanks!  :)  Can I place my topic there now or is it too late? I can't find an option that'll allow me to do so

I thought this was gonna be a TWD parody thing..

The title "Walking Simulator"..

I mean, what has The Walking Dead to do with my topic that you thought was a parody? If that's what you're referring to as in "TWD"  :D

Edited by ghoostman

How about Home on PS Vita? Don't know if that could be considered it but you couldn't really do much in it other than pick up some stuff and interact with things and walk. I know people say it's similar to Lone Survivor but that has stuff like using guns or flares and stuff like that.

Edited by DanteHellMode98

How about Home on PS Vita? Don't know if that could be considered it but you couldn't really do much in it other than pick up some stuff and interact with things and walk. I know people say it's similar to Lone Survivor but that has stuff like using guns or flares and stuff like that.

This game? Looks kinda weird but cool at the same time  :D

• Like 1

Home is not a "walking simulator", which are typically first person.

• Like 1

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Beyond Eyes

Ether One

Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Fire Watch

Gone Home

dear esther (the creators of everybody's gone to te rapture) is also coming soon to ps4.

layers of fear might be a horror "walking simulator" too (and a P.T. rip-off, like seriously i saw one scene of that game the other day on some youtube video and they COMPLETELY COPY AND PASTED some scenes of P.T.)

Oh, ok! Yes, that is more suited for my topic.. Thanks!  :)  Can I place my topic there now or is it too late? I can't find an option that'll allow me to do so

I have moved it to a more appropriate place in the forums.

Edited by Stevieboy

This game? Looks kinda weird but cool at the same time  :D

Lone Survivor is a pretty good game. 

Home is not a "walking simulator", which are typically first person.

Thanks for letting me know. :) I just assumed it could apply to other stuff as well.

Okay I've got one. Datura! It's a PS3 game.

Edited by DanteHellMode98

I'd argue Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is a walking simulator with constant chores (no, they are not puzzles) AKA the worst kind.

Gone Home

I don't really like this game, but I have a hard time seeing it as a walking simulator. You're exploring a house, looking for clues, solving minor puzzles etc. Far from being a game where you just walk around all the time, usually over huge areas.

Another one would be The Unfinished Swan IIRC, it has a couple of puzzles, but eh...

ICO is sort of a walking simulator, but there is far more focus on puzzles and there's a fighting system etc, but one could see it as a walking simulator. SotC kinda falls into here too, but I wouldn't say it is either with all it's focus on battles and puzzles etc.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

It might help to generate your list if you asked everyone to limit their responses to actual FPX (I prefer that name over the reductive walking sim). Several of the games listed are actually adventure games, point and click or otherwise.

It might help to generate your list if you asked everyone to limit their responses to actual FPX (I prefer that name over the reductive walking sim). Several of the games listed are actually adventure games, point and click or otherwise.

Huh? Which listed here is adventure or point and click? :S

Edited by MMDE