Crushing/Speed run difficulty exploit. (For those who cannot obtain Crushing trophy mainly)

Pyro

Same as SweetBunny, tried without the first 3 steps yesterday and it didn't work. When going back to the main menu, the only chapters available were 1 and the Prologue. Will try again with this method.

Also like some other people posted before, and like I said in another thread. The first playthrough of the game was incredible, amazing, tense, thrilling, fun. Then I chapter selected for the collectibles and it wasn't that fun anymore.

I doubt that another playthrough with the lack of branching that the game has is gonna be any interesting. This is not Dragon Age, Skyrim or any other game that lets you role play the game in different ways, this is watching the same movie again and again, even worst, in the speedrun you have to skip the cutscenes.

So yeah, if this works, bless it. You are always free to try legit.

Did it work?

It really does burn my buns a little bit that some people are so eager to glitch their way to the plat for this one.

To each their own I suppose. xD

It annoys me too. Can't you just enjoy the game without using exploits? The other day a friend of mine was playing Dark Souls 3 and swapping out saved files with a flash drive and I lectured him good. (My age is showing)

It annoys me too. Can't you just enjoy the game without using exploits? The other day a friend of mine was playing Dark Souls 3 and swapping out saved files with a flash drive and I lectured him good. (My age is showing)

That's different from exploiting a glitch in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this has been posted many times, but also many cannot get the Crushing difficulty trophy. This is how I did it along with the speedrun trophy which I got before.

1. Delete UC4 from HDD
  2. Disconnect from PSN
  3. Reinstall UC4 (Click on UC4 > Information > Version 1)
  4. Start new game > Keeps stats/treasures > Difficulty: Crushing
  5. Complete Prologue
  6. Start Chapter 1 & Wait 30 seconds before saving a new file
  7. Quit to Main Menu > Chapter select > Epilogue
  8. Complete Epilogue & Crushing trophy should pop-up
  9. Connect to PSN network & boom... done

Basically near enough if ont same as other method people have posted, but the first 3 points is where many have not done. Hope this helps ^^

I never get to do Step 7 because only the prologue and chapter 1 appear in the Chapter Select.

Just curious, doing this you can plat without even completing the game neither the chapter one? What's the point of buying the game?

Just telling because some one managed to plat the game in 2 hours and 37 minutes, getting all the difficulty trophies in about 12 minutes after the first trophy xD.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4719-Uncharted-4-A-Thiefs-End/IU_HoIic

Well played, I hope he/she enjoyed the Prologue.

Neh, that's not for real. Getting Crushing and the speed run doesn't give plat, you'd still need all the feats, collectibles, the multiplayer stuff... as was said elsewhere, you don't go from one to 50 treasures in 4 seconds, the timestamps are all way off. I don't care if he/she hacked the trophies, messed with the timestamps or triggered an amazing glitch in either UC4 or PSN by accident, but one does not get a platinum for Uncharted 4 that fast. Still don't see the point, though. I can be prouder of my Hannah Montana throphies than this kind of nonsense.

FYI: Crushing is quite doable with bullet time, infinite ammo and the Barok. Those tweaks do not disable trophies. I'm happy to admit I would have never managed to finish Crushing without those.

• 7 months later...
6 minutes ago, maurjen said:

how do you delete patches

Should be an option to deleted game data in settings. Or delete the game and reinstall base data. 

On 1/23/2017 at 7:33 AM, Realliferulor said:

If my completed savegame is from the current game version, will the glitch work? Because after deleting the Game there will be a version missmatch between the new savegame and the old savegame? Can anyone confirm?

Don't think so