Primal (2003 PS2 game) trophy list revealed

smellslikejavier

This was one of the many PS2 games that got leaked back on December for a PS4 re-release.

https://www.exophase.com/game/primal-ps4/trophies/

Igra-Primal.jpg

----------------
y3QAwQD.png
7JXRJvR.png

----------------

Which other PS2 games you want to see on PS4 with trophy support? go here -> http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wishlist-of-ps2-games-on-ps4/

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 1

Yaas! Always wanted to try out this game. I think i may had even played it before, actually, but if I did, it was so long ago, so I don't remember. I like the grim look of the game. Game looks a bit fascinating for me, so I'm excited to be able to finally play it.

Love this game.  Andreas Katsulas (G'Kar from Babylon5) done a wonder job as Scree.  No platinum is a little bit of a disappointment as the game did really deserve it but I won't let that stop me playing it.

Edited by markcavan

Not surprised that this doesn't have a plat, since some other ps2 emulated games that are somewhat short didn't had a plat (really I think only the RPGs, GTA and Bully had platinum so far)..

This is something that I may end up buying, since I remember playing this a bit (maybe it was just the demo that I got on some magazine) back in the day, and it was actually quite nice.

Said that, I still don't buy PS2 emulated games unless they are half price (with exception of Persona 3, Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, Devil Summoner or Shadow Hearts 1/2 if we ever see them emulated, those I may pay full price.. specially Persona 3..).. This is mainly because that's what I paid for Rogue Galaxy and that's 1 of my all time favorite games..

• Like 2

I remember this being quite a love it or hate it kind of game back in the day. I remember one forum I used to attend back in the day, there was a user that was obsessed with this game that kind of piqued my interest, but I never truly got around to trying it. It's good to see I'm going to be able to give it a shot on the cheap.

Not plat or even golds.. I'm not gonna say that that disinterests me though, never played (or even heard of) the game on PS2, so I'm willing to hear how/what the game is like

yeah its a shame, but its always good to give them a chance, at least to have fun and keep supporting this ps2 emulation with our money so they can keep bringing more ps2 games with trophy support!

Yaas! Always wanted to try out this game. I think i may had even played it before, actually, but if I did, it was so long ago, so I don't remember. I like the grim look of the game. Game looks a bit fascinating for me, so I'm excited to be able to finally play it.

it does looks interesting, i never tried it but i might give it a chance when it gets released! :)

Love this game.  Andreas Katsulas (G'Kar from Babylon5) done a wonder job as Scree.  No platinum is a little bit of a disappointment as the game did really deserve it but I won't let that stop me playing it.

that's the spirit! i love getting platinums for my games as much as everyone here, but if a game interest me enough i don't care if it doesn't have a plat, i can just have a good time with it, and that's what games are made for :) 

Not surprised that this doesn't have a plat, since some other ps2 emulated games that are somewhat short didn't had a plat (really I think only the RPGs, GTA and Bully had platinum so far)..

This is something that I may end up buying, since I remember playing this a bit (maybe it was just the demo that I got on some magazine) back in the day, and it was actually quite nice.

Said that, I still don't buy PS2 emulated games unless they are half price (with exception of Persona 3, Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, Devil Summoner or Shadow Hearts 1/2 if we ever see them emulated, those I may pay full price.. specially Persona 3..).. This is mainly because that's what I paid for Rogue Galaxy and that's 1 of my all time favorite games..

yeah, i think the only non-RPG and non-rockstar games that also got a platinum were the mark of kri and rise of the kasai. let's see if some of the other leaked ps2 games will have a plat, like the horror game Siren or ape escape 2-3 and psychonauts.

the full price tag might not appeal to some people, but truth is the more money sony receives from this re-releases that will translate into we getting more ps2 games with trophy support, as of now at least rockstar said that their games are having a tremendous success (all of them cost $14.99), let's make sure we keep buying them, at least on a sale.

the list kinda sux but i'll still end up getting it. just a shame theres no plat  -_-

its a shame yes, but well let's make sure we keep supporting this ps2 re-releases with our money so we can keep receiving more ps2 games with trophy support!

I remember this being quite a love it or hate it kind of game back in the day. I remember one forum I used to attend back in the day, there was a user that was obsessed with this game that kind of piqued my interest, but I never truly got around to trying it. It's good to see I'm going to be able to give it a shot on the cheap.

for some reason, don't know why, it reminds me of deadly premonition, some people loved it, some hated it, but there was never a really neutral opinion.

will have to try this one, hope i end up loving it! xD

yeah, i think the only non-RPG and non-rockstar games that also got a platinum were the mark of kri and rise of the kasai. let's see if some of the other leaked ps2 games will have a plat, like the horror game Siren or ape escape 2-3 and psychonauts.

the full price tag might not appeal to some people, but truth is the more money sony receives from this re-releases that will translate into we getting more ps2 games with trophy support, as of now at least rockstar said that their games are having a tremendous success (all of them cost $14.99), let's make sure we keep buying them, at least on a sale.

I know, but it's kind of hard for me to spend €15 on something that I already own (specially when I'm way to short on cash to buy newer games.. since I'm still trying to find a way to save money for FF15, Gran Turismo Sport and Persona 5 while keeping my ps+ subscription to keep my access to some games we got there a few years ago and I didn't got around to play yet... this is also why I didn't bought Tales of Zesteria yet..)

As for Rockstars saying that's a success, it's no wonder GTA is always on demand, even the classics from PS2 (from what I remember those were some of the most wanted HD remakes, and while the emulation isn't the real HD remake, it allows people to play them with somewhat better graphics and to get trophies).. and this emulated games probably cost next to nothing to make, since it's just upscale + trophy support, so the margin for profit is probably quite big!

I know, but it's kind of hard for me to spend €15 on something that I already own (specially when I'm way to short on cash to buy newer games.. since I'm still trying to find a way to save money for FF15, Gran Turismo Sport and Persona 5 while keeping my ps+ subscription to keep my access to some games we got there a few years ago and I didn't got around to play yet... this is also why I didn't bought Tales of Zesteria yet..)

As for Rockstars saying that's a success, it's no wonder GTA is always on demand, even the classics from PS2 (from what I remember those were some of the most wanted HD remakes, and while the emulation isn't the real HD remake, it allows people to play them with somewhat better graphics and to get trophies).. and this emulated games probably cost next to nothing to make, since it's just upscale + trophy support, so the margin for profit is probably quite big!

oh yeah i totally understand! didn't knew you already have it. 

that's right, i always say that they probably start making profit from them just by selling a couple of hundreds copies, which in the end you can see it as a win win situation for both sony and us, they get easy money and we get more ps2 games with trophies.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, seeing from some of the people's opinions about this game, some liking it and some not, I do remember that this game was either a "love or hate it" game back when it released. Everyone I knew who liked this game loved it. I've seen some gameplay today, and yeah, game does look quite nice. A game I'd really enjoy playing late at night on a snowy night in the dark. Might actually save my money for this one, rather than waiting for a sale to buy PS2 on PS4 games like I've been usually doing. And like you said, javier, obviously the more money we put into these PS2 emulations, the more PS2 games we'll get. And there's a lot of PS2 games I want to play that I have never got around to playing. As I said, I think I played this game before, but I can't remember shit about it, so glad I'll be able to play it again, since I must have had played this game when I was just a little baby, lol I think I even played this game on Spanish, and even though Spanish is my primary language, I actually hate watching movies or playing games on Spanish, so I probably didn't have much of a good experience, lol

this game was garbage. bought it preowned returned it for a refund the same day to Gamestop for a full refund

like someone said its definitely a love it or hate it kind of game, some people like it, some people don't.

Oh yeah, seeing from some of the people's opinions about this game, some liking it and some not, I do remember that this game was either a "love or hate it" game back when it released. Everyone I knew who liked this game loved it. I've seen some gameplay today, and yeah, game does look quite nice. A game I'd really enjoy playing late at night on a snowy night in the dark. Might actually save my money for this one, rather than waiting for a sale to buy PS2 on PS4 games like I've been usually doing. And like you said, javier, obviously the more money we put into these PS2 emulations, the more PS2 games we'll get. And there's a lot of PS2 games I want to play that I have never got around to playing. As I said, I think I played this game before, but I can't remember shit about it, so glad I'll be able to play it again, since I must have had played this game when I was just a little baby, lol I think I even played this game on Spanish, and even though Spanish is my primary language, I actually hate watching movies or playing games on Spanish, so I probably didn't have much of a good experience, lol

exactly! that's why i didn't even got mad or anything when i bought the GTA Trilogy pack when it released and some months later it was put on sale, because i knew that they got more money and were most satisfied when i paid for them at full price, reason why after so many months they keep bringing more ps2 games, otherwise they would have just stopped with the ps2 emulation if it wasn't successful :)

to me is different actually, spanish is my native language and even if i know some english i hate playing games on english, trying to translate the text to my own language and using an external translator for some expressions ends up being exhausting for me :( , reason why i'm interested in the persona series and firewatch but haven't played them yet because of the lack of spanish subtitles (well i don't know if they already patched firewatch after the developer showed interest to include more languages some months ago).

• Like 1

good now they need to port with trophies the evil dead games. on ps2

I want to try those too! I only watched the films but I want to know how they compare to the film franchise, at least in terms of story.

What I want to know is if before they can re-release a licensed game based on a film franchise they have to pay the rights of said license so they can re-release them again? same goes for other games based on films like The Warriors, Scarface: The World is Yours, the Harry Potter games, etc. Maybe that's why it's a bit more difficult to make remasters or new ports of games that were based on a previous film, book, series, etc?

Edited by Finozzi1696

well they are after the 3rd movie starts with hail to the king then fistful of boomstick then it goes back like evil dead 2 did and the 3rd one tells the story of what happen at the end of evil dead 2 if there was no portal or zombie head thing to kill him.

Also I would laugh if they port with trophies the thing

Edited by KANERKB

well they are after the 3rd movie starts with hail to the king then fistful of boomstick then it goes back like evil dead 2 did and the 3rd one tells the story of what happen at the end of evil dead 2 if there was no portal or zombie head thing to kill him.

Also I would laugh if they port with trophies the thing

Oh that's cool, I want to try them now! :)

Yes I forgot about The Thing too! I hope you didn't felt that my questions were sarcastic or anything, I was seriously asking if that's why we barely see games from licensed movies being remastered or re-released ^_^, from the ones I mentioned before the only one that was re-released for the PS3 as a PS2 Classic was The Warriors.

Let's hope that this time we see them all on PS4!

Not plat or even golds.. I'm not gonna say that that disinterests me though, never played (or even heard of) the game on PS2, so I'm willing to hear how/what the game is like

the list kinda sux but i'll still end up getting it. just a shame theres no plat  -_-

The only thing that I can complain about is the lack of Gold Trophies and a Platinum!

If any of you is interested on this game, it's going to be released this Tuesday on the PS4 PS Store.

https://www.destructoid.com/ps2-action-game-primal-returns-on-ps4-this-week-364577.phtml

Edited by Finozzi1696

Seems really odd that there's no Platinum for this as length wise it seems like it would be worth one. Oh well, I reckon I'll pick it up considering it was made by the same people who made Medievil 1 and 2 as well as there being a launch discount for it. For $11 I'll bite. 

Seems really odd that there's no Platinum for this as length wise it seems like it would be worth one. Oh well, I reckon I'll pick it up considering it was made by the same people who made Medievil 1 and 2 as well as there being a launch discount for it. For $11 I'll bite.

Yeah it's a shame. Not to be "that guy" who says no plat = no buy but without one I don't see much reason for me to get it since I have it on PS2 already. Platinums really are the selling point for me if I'm on the fence. If it's a PS2 game I'm really a fan of then it wouldn't stop me though.

Edited by dell9300
  • Like 2