Priceless trophy guide

Zanzarro

16 minutes ago, Hibari-shugosha said:

@AttilioPazzo-, @Han_the_Dragon

RcTVi96.png

Anyone that still wants the Platinum trophy of this game is better to hurry. Probably Capcom will nerf the Fight Money once again when SSFV comes out on December. I'm with 840K FM now and still working on it.

From what I gathered in the past several months, that guy is wrong 90% of the time.. No need to stress over anything he says (he also supposedly "retired" months ago, but it's still around spreading his guesses as leaks).. 

Anyway, it has always been a possibility that a further FM nerf could happen, I don't need a guy with 0 credibility to tell me that.. 

PS: There's actually a spreadsheet of all the claims X-Kira made and how many were right, and ya, easily over 90% of it was wrong guesses.. 

As for the FM, anyone aiming to plat should really try to earn the offline EXP ASAP, because we never know when there will be big changes (SSF5 isn't announced yet, just rumors, hell, we don't even know what is the Winter season, even though we do have leaks from someone that was right about the Summer season, and "guessing" Lucia right, is way out there to be a simple guess, so that guy may be right. I actually forgot who he said that was going to be on winter season, but I remember that it wasn't Rose, since she's all that I'm looking forward..). 

52 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

From what I gathered in the past several months, that guy is wrong 90% of the time.. No need to stress over anything he says (he also supposedly "retired" months ago, but it's still around spreading his guesses as leaks).. 

Anyway, it has always been a possibility that a further FM nerf could happen, I don't need a guy with 0 credibility to tell me that.. 

PS: There's actually a spreadsheet of all the claims X-Kira made and how many were right, and ya, easily over 90% of it was wrong guesses.. 

As for the FM, anyone aiming to plat should really try to earn the offline EXP ASAP, because we never know when there will be big changes (SSF5 isn't announced yet, just rumors, hell, we don't even know what is the Winter season, even though we do have leaks from someone that was right about the Summer season, and "guessing" Lucia right, is way out there to be a simple guess, so that guy may be right. I actually forgot who he said that was going to be on winter season, but I remember that it wasn't Rose, since she's all that I'm looking forward..). 

The problem isn't even that he is right or wrong, what he said isn't anything mystic or something Capcom won't did before. I think it's pretty clear that Capcom will nerf the Fight Money again as Ono already said that the game will have an announcement at November(Winter pack) and another in December(Super version). If the person wants to wait until December, well... It's for their own risk. This platinum will become pretty much impossible with another nerf, even know it's super grind and you have to do basically everything(Trials and Survival Hard Included). I did all the trials and I'm still not at 900K. As for the other leaker he said that Oro is on the Winter pack.

Edited by Hibari-shugosha
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vergil said:

SSFV is a thing??? 

Very possible. As Ono said will be two announcements at the end of the year. November with the Winter pack and December Super version where they will clearly nerf that Fight Money again to not let the players get the next two seasons for "free" since they want new players on the game and Super will have all the characters included(possibly 40) making easy to get more FM.

I hope they bring new Critical Arts and more stuff with the Super Version...

FM system already sucks man, and they will be breaking it even more? damn... the game is great and i love to watch matches online too (smug, maximilian and Vesper are my favourite streamers), i think it's more fun to watch street fighter v matches than MK11 and Tekken 7 matches.... but all that FM stuff annoys me...to me is like having a toxic love/hate relationship with this game. I want to be able to buy characters and costumes with FM, Capcom is being too miser with SF fans.

Now about the platinum...I already have that trophy (Priceless), but this game is being too tough for me...i'm still Super Bronze, cannot imagine me being Gold so the platinum is an impossible dream for me anyway ?

Edited by ShinigamiSensei-

The potential next FM nerf have been on the cards since like January, it's nothing new, people also though that there would be an FM nerf around EVO, and nothing. 

While I'm sure that things will change if they do release a major version update (as an update to SF5, and not as a new game, a new game like SF4 to SSF4 would likely have a new trophy list, and no changes to this game), it's likely that they will further screw the FM system, but that's not exactly something new and anyone still seriously trying to get that trophy nowadays, they are likely aware of that, as well as of how insane the grind actually is. 

I currently earned around 300-400k, and if I feel like it, I can try to earn maybe 100k more from easy Survival and Story Mode, since I didn't even finished those. But as of today, I don't see me doing all the hard work needed for it.

It's still all speculation realm and a lot of things are possible, but I think that there's no need to freak out until Capcom actually announce SSF5. 

Ya, it was Oro, I remember that now, but didn't he named someone else too? 

15 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

it's likely that they will further screw the FM system, but that's not exactly something new and anyone still seriously trying to get that trophy nowadays, they are likely aware of that, as well as of how insane the grind actually is. 

The sad thing is, Capcom doesn't really care about fixing stuff in SFV to make people happy, they don't even hear the fans, so, why would they care about trophy hunters problems?

Capcom: oh look, there are people worring about that "priceless" trophy....who cares! ?

Sadly...this trophy it's something some people will have to left behind...i mean...for their own mental sake...

Edited by ShinigamiSensei-

@ShinigamiSensei-  Capcom will do anything they can to nerf this Fight Money to the ground again like they did with the Arcade Edition. I'm in a case of love/hate with this game too, more hate to being honest... So much grind for a bronze trophy that is behind a paywall(Had to buy all the seasons). And yeah... With the next nerf this trophy will become pretty much impossible to get because I'm done with almost everything besides some Normal Survival left and about "just" 35 Hard Survival to do, still with "only" 850K. Capcom don't want anyone to get Fight Money and they will screw trophy hunters too. I only need this trophy, this drives me crazy...

@Han_the_Dragon He said about Oro. But we will get at least one more character to start the SSFIV one month later already with 40 characters. If you still want to get this platinum one day try at least to do easy and normal survival to get something like 700K. I don't remember if it's possisle to get this amount only with Easy and Normal, but when I finished trials and Easy survival I had 750K, then I started Normal survival, so maybe. Try to get as much as you can before the new update that will surely come out.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

The sad thing is, Capcom doesn't really care about fixing stuff in SFV to make people happy, they don't even hear the fans, so, why would they care about trophy hunters problems?

Capcom: oh look, there are people worring about that "priceless" trophy....who cares! 1f625.png

Sadly...this trophy it's something some people will have to left behind...i mean...for their own mental sake...

Ya, I agree with that, as far as the trophy goes, they could had easily changed the requirements with AE version, but didn't. 

Said that, if that was the only problem with the game, that wouldn't be to bad, but for a long while the online is super unstable and laggy, and it just got worse since EVO and Summer season update.. That's actually the biggest problem with the game currently. 

14 minutes ago, Hibari-shugosha said:

@Han_the_Dragon He said about Oro. But we will get at least one more character to start the SSFIV one month later already with 40 characters. If you still want to get this platinum one day try at least to do easy and normal survival to get something like 700K. I don't remember if it's possisle to get this amount only with Easy and Normal, but when I finished trials and Easy survival I had 750K, then I started Normal survival, so maybe. Try to get as much as you can before the new update that will surely come out.

OK, I was quite sure that a 2nd one was named on that leak. 

Ya, we are likely looking at 2+Kage or 3 new characters for the Winter season bundle (to make 3, like on the summer bundle, and a total of 6, like every season). 

Ya, I know that I should do at least easy survival + all story (I'm missing Honda and Poison, because I wanted to keep FM for an eventual miracle of Rose joining.. Maybe I can grind FM with a target of getting those 2 for free too). 

Said that, my play time on ps4 usually is just Saturday and a bit on Sunday, and since early this month Zafina was added to Tekken 7, it's been quite hard for me to play anything else (that's my main fighting game and 1 of my old mains), so, I'm doing barely any progress an any games at all ?.

The only thing that I have been trying to do is a bit on Gems of War (time sink, I gave up on 100%, but still play a bit) and SF5 (just login, fight chance draw, any EXP related extra battle, or Juri extra battle costume, get the easy 500-750 weekly FM and quit.. Maybe I should add finish the stories and do 1-2 survival runs to my "fixed/forced" minimum Saturday game routine..). 

Edit: Now that I think about it, wasn't the same leak that said something about Rose being completed, and being tested, but was only for a season 5?

And I think that the second character was Decapre.. 

Maybe it wasn't the same leak, since I didn't saw the actual leak text, just caught up the info on another forum. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

@Han_the_Dragon Capcom is the worst. They won't change the trophy requirement because they want you to grind and buy the seasons to "get the trophy". But it's still super grindy and frustrating. I had to put my Zeni 20M grinding on Dragon Ball FighterZ on hold because of this.

At this point I only want them to put as much characters as possible before Super. 3 characters would be very good to help on this Fight Money 1M before December.

@ShinigamiSensei- Yeah. I'm pretty sure they're. This makes no sense. Even with that you can't even share DLC on SFV with your other accounts, all the DLC is only for ONE account, this is including the ones you buy with real money. 

53 minutes ago, Hibari-shugosha said:

@Han_the_Dragon Capcom is the worst. They won't change the trophy requirement because they want you to grind and buy the seasons to "get the trophy". But it's still super grindy and frustrating. I had to put my Zeni 20M grinding on Dragon Ball FighterZ on hold because of this.

At this point I only want them to put as much characters as possible before Super. 3 characters would be very good to help on this Fight Money 1M before December.

FighterZ isn't nearly as bad. Yes, it's a huge grind, but there are several ways to get about it (for once, automated, with a turbo controller, takes forever, but requires 0 player time if done AFK, like I did). 

On SF5, the ways to get FM are scarce, one time only, and only give little EXP (since the only direct way to get FM is by winning online, with a terrible net code, giving only 50 FM per win and this obviously cannot be automated at all..). 

@Han_the_Dragon Yeah, I don't think that it is a hard platinum anyways. I don't have a turbo controller, so I'm doing the farm method on the story mode and always play the events when I can. This week the new event is about Gogeta SSGSS since he is out now. I'll get it eventually since I already have 12M.

The only way are doing the singleplayer modes. Otherwise you would need 15,000+ wins on ranked/casual matches with that 50 FM gain. And it's not worth at all to boost FM since it's too little, only worth get some if you like to play online. Even with that there's some bot players with turbo controllers on ranked trying to get FM. Also is pretty possible to boost ranked even when people says that it's not possible.

1 hour ago, Hibari-shugosha said:

@Han_the_Dragon Yeah, I don't think that it is a hard platinum anyways. I don't have a turbo controller, so I'm doing the farm method on the story mode and always play the events when I can. This week the new event is about Gogeta SSGSS since he is out now. I'll get it eventually since I already have 12M.

The only way are doing the singleplayer modes. Otherwise you would need 15,000+ wins on ranked/casual matches with that 50 FM gain. And it's not worth at all to boost FM since it's too little, only worth get some if you like to play online. Even with that there's some bot players with turbo controllers on ranked trying to get FM. Also is pretty possible to boost ranked even when people says that it's not possible.

OK, ya, FighterZ with story mode is a boring grind! (story mode is mainly what I'm missing for the plat). 

As for boosting on SF5, ya, maybe it's possible. 

At my area it takes really long to find any matches in SF5, and because of that, I actually though once or twice to get a second copy and borrow my brother's ps4 (or get the game on PC) to see if I could self boost it, because I know that golden league is impossible for me (or would require me to properly learn SF, but as a rule, I suck at 2D fighters, so it would really take a long time for me to learn SF5...). 

5 minutes ago, Hibari-shugosha said:

@Han_the_Dragon The story mode is really boring. But I still like the game and bought all the DLC without any trophy being behind a paywall like SFV.

It sure is. Also for survival is possible to save exploit for higher difficulties if you lose. Just saw on a topic on some site and I can confirm it.

I remember reading that save exploit for survival existed, but never understood how it actually works (I only played easy and normal, and never saw anywhere the game saving any progress, or any option to save+quit halfway through the survival).