Zanzarro

Priceless trophy guide

85 posts in this topic

Thanks for the guide, nice work. Still a long time before I can check this game out but it should come in handy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice work with the guide.

 

Sorry I couldn't help because I forgot!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the guide bro. I should be getting my SFV platinum pretty soon. I haven't purchased any of the DLC characters but I will now. I'm sitting at 967k. There's no way this Priceless trophy is a bronze trophy and it's not cumulative.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, Good guide dude, but I figured this was a bit of common knowledge by now (I could be wrong tho).

 

For those of you that are struggling with the Survival Mode Runs on Hard and Hell, just do it with Rashid to beat them once each at least (refer to my guide I posted in the forums which is also connected to Leptonic's trophy guide on her) and just do all the Daily challenges as they come up. That way you dnt have to devote a lot of time to the game and can play other things while periodically returning to this game just to keep doing the challenges as they come out. It will take longer, but will be much easier and will save you a big head ache. Good luck to everyone.

 

I should be popping my trophy quite soon. I would have it already, but am playing other games ad was too lazy to do Hard and Hell Survival Modes with lots of characters. :3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, Good guide dude, but I figured this was a bit of common knowledge by now (I could be wrong tho).

 

For those of you that are struggling with the Survival Mode Runs on Hard and Hell, just do it with Rashid to beat them once each at least (refer to my guide I posted in the forums which is also connected to Leptonic's trophy guide on her) and just do all the Daily challenges as they come up. That way you dnt have to devote a lot of time to the game and can play other things while periodically returning to this game just to keep doing the challenges as they come out. It will take longer, but will be much easier and will save you a big head ache. Good luck to everyone.

 

I should be popping my trophy quite soon. I would have it already, but am playing other games ad was too lazy to do Hard and Hell Survival Modes with lots of characters. :3

link to the rashid guide?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the late reply dude, been away from PSNProfiles while I was working on the You Got Skills Trophy for NG3RE.

 

I do not know how to post links, but there are 2 ways to reach the guide. Either go to the trophy guide for the game here by Leptonic and click the hyper link he attached that takes you to my guide on here or Go to your Trophy list for SFV, click forums for SFV, then look for a forum titled "Detailed Survival Mode Guide as well as Stories and Tips" (it will be by me because I started the forum and wrote the guide)

 

I hope you find it and it helps you. If you have problems finding it, let me know, will be checking here more often. Again, sorry for the late reply dude :3
 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much of this is still valid after the Arcade update?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of it isn't.  However, you get to try again in the same spot, if you lose in survival mode.  If you were good, it was actually much easier to get the FM you need before the update.  You could get 1 million FM in a solid eight hours or so, if you were good enough.  Basically, the grind is longer, but the other trophies are a little easier.

Edited by grimydawg
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2018 at 4:28 AM, Eraezr said:

How much of this is still valid after the Arcade update?

None of it. What used to give thousands now gives like 250fm at best. I recommend not wasting your time with the game at all until season 4 starts in January and buying whatever edition they make then. That way you'll have 4 seasons worth of characters to do trials and survival with. I only have Seasons 1 and 2 and I have about 400k fight money, doing extra battles is included in that so we'll settle at 350k+. I'm missing the 6 characters from Season 3 and lets assume Season 4 also has 6, thats 12 whole characters you could do trials and survival with and they'll probably have more places to get fight money come the next big update.

 

You will NOT get this platinum without spending real money(post arcade edition). 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call Me  Crazy  But  i Platinumed it Twice and 1 time it took me 4 months 2nd Time 1 Month

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the guide but is correct to use in 2019 ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EdgeHosenka said:

Thanks for the guide but is correct to use in 2019 ?

Yeah, but you don't get nowhere near as much FM

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zanzarro you can edit your guide for one point, clear general story mode don't give FM, i finish the extra today and i give 0FM

Edited by EdgeHosenka
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If you wish to earn Priceless and secure the platinum trophy in 2019, you must complete Survival on Extreme with nearly every character (I finished with 34/35 characters left), do additional runs on Hard, and complete every character's trials. Survival runs take between 45 minutes to an hour, depending on which characters you're using. My personal fastest time is 34 minutes using G. 

 

It's a long and tedious grind, but there is no other way to quickly earn Fight Money. You will have to purchase the DLC characters. Otherwise, you won't be able to earn enough FM for Priceless. 

 

 

Edited by Paul
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Season 1 and when Missions for fm first came out september 2016. I got 300k in 2 months of grinding missions lol. Nowadays the fm are alot less. You can still get Fm from casual matches too though

 

In Battle Lounge I just fought a Grand Master Menat yesterday. Alot great respect lol and it was the day before thaiger uppercut 

Edited by meyerpark
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I haven't played SFV in two years, back then, before seasons began, i got around 400 k, and if I buy the Arcade Version which has much more characters will the money transfer? No matter if I first played on disc and later digital or whatever? Will AE be the final version or will there be more?

Edited by Ptirle
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So for the 1M now is more grind you need 

 

- Purchass 3 Season ( or prepare to grind more 1000h ) 

- complete all History charactere mode

- All demonstration

- All Trial 

- All survival easy, medium and hard 

- 4-5 infernal survival 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To date, how is the situation regarding FM, is it still possible to earn them through Ranked Match or Casual Match?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AttilioPazzo- said:

To date, how is the situation regarding FM, is it still possible to earn them through Ranked Match or Casual Match?

Yes, 50 FM per win.. 

 

There's the usual weekly FM (random thing, Critical Art finish, counter hits, play ranked/casual, lounge wins), but it doesn't add up to 1000 FM. 

 

Also, now and then there's the fight mission soldiers that give some EXP, not FM. 

 

Other than that, it's the usual Trials, Survival, Story mode, Demonstrations for EXP to get FM. 

 

And now there are 4 season 4 characters (Kage from December, not purchasable with real money, I believe, and Lucia, E. Honda and Poison released as a Summer season last month).. 

 

They also teased a Winter season, so more characters are on the way, meaning more easy FM and reducing the required grind a bit.. 

 

Still for me, Golden League is out of reach (specially if I continue to not invest time on the game), so, the Priceless trophy is just an afterthought.. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Yes, 50 FM per win.. 

 

There's the usual weekly FM (random thing, Critical Art finish, counter hits, play ranked/casual, lounge wins), but it doesn't add up to 1000 FM. 

 

Also, now and then there's the fight mission soldiers that give some EXP, not FM. 

 

Other than that, it's the usual Trials, Survival, Story mode, Demonstrations for EXP to get FM. 

 

And now there are 4 season 4 characters (Kage from December, not purchasable with real money, I believe, and Lucia, E. Honda and Poison released as a Summer season last month).. 

 

They also teased a Winter season, so more characters are on the way, meaning more easy FM and reducing the required grind a bit.. 

 

Still for me, Golden League is out of reach (specially if I continue to not invest time on the game), so, the Priceless trophy is just an afterthought.. 

Ah thank you so much for the answer, so it roughly works the same way it did before. I was worried about the FM trophy, because I had read in other forums that now it was much more difficult to get them, although I would do it anyway because the desire to play a SF is so much 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AttilioPazzo- said:

Ah thank you so much for the answer, so it roughly works the same way it did before. I was worried about the FM trophy, because I had read in other forums that now it was much more difficult to get them, although I would do it anyway because the desire to play a SF is so much 1f602.png

It's much more difficult because when the game originally released you would get tons of FM for completing story mode, survival and trials for the first time and 1 of the fight mission soldiers would also give massive FM, now we only get EXP for the first time we clear it with each character (EXP converts to FM at a rate of 1 lvl = 1000 FM), so, it's effectively much grinder to get, but definitely possible. 

 

With the current cast (38 characters), you are looking at enough EXP to put everyone at lvl 26, and 12 characters at lvl 27, and this is ignoring the little FM we get from weekly missions and online wins. 

 

If they add 2 on winter, the required lvl would be 25 for everyone, again, ignoring other sources of FM. 

 

Definitely possible, specially if you can do all trials and survival easy/normal with everyone, since doing all that will put every character at lvl19 before you even start to grind EXP online or doing Survival Hard. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11 settembre 2019 at 2:09 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

It's much more difficult because when the game originally released you would get tons of FM for completing story mode, survival and trials for the first time and 1 of the fight mission soldiers would also give massive FM, now we only get EXP for the first time we clear it with each character (EXP converts to FM at a rate of 1 lvl = 1000 FM), so, it's effectively much grinder to get, but definitely possible. 

 

With the current cast (38 characters), you are looking at enough EXP to put everyone at lvl 26, and 12 characters at lvl 27, and this is ignoring the little FM we get from weekly missions and online wins. 

 

If they add 2 on winter, the required lvl would be 25 for everyone, again, ignoring other sources of FM. 

 

Definitely possible, specially if you can do all trials and survival easy/normal with everyone, since doing all that will put every character at lvl19 before you even start to grind EXP online or doing Survival Hard. 

I'm checking all this out by playing, and I can say  
now That for the 1 million FM trophy you have to take all characters to level 26 as you said.
To do this you have to do for all 38 characters:
- complete all trials 
- complete all character stories (complete the general story is useless)
-complete all the demonstrations
-complete all survivors: easy, normal and hard

 

1 level = 1000 FM
So by having all 38 characters on level 26 we'll have:
26,000FM X 38 = 988,000 FM
for the remaining FMs you can grind by playing online while doing the trophies, or by completing 2/3 runs on  extreme survivor (1 is necessary for the trophy)

 

To complete the survivor to the hard difficulty is necessary, on some characters I have done everything except for the hard survivor and for this I'm level 23, now I have about 700k FM, I thought it was more difficult but it's just a bit repetitive and takes time.

In the future with the addition of more characters the process will be faster, but I think that for fans of SF it's always a pleasure to play this

Edited by AttilioPazzo-
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are doing way better than me.. I have no hope (well, time, patience and maybe skill) of complete the trials or hard survival for everyone... 

 

I actually didn't even got hard with Juri, the one character that I know a little bit about.. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AttilioPazzo-, @Han_the_Dragon

 

RcTVi96.png

 

Anyone that still wants the Platinum trophy of this game is better to hurry. Probably Capcom will nerf the Fight Money once again when SSFV comes out on December. I'm with 840K FM now and still working on it.

Edited by Hibari-shugosha
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.