Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

Sly Ripper

Sweet, there's a couple things I would like from premium, even if I may not be as active as I would like but I will see about getting a year membership later today. I would love getting the lifetime one but I'm at the point in my life where I need to save until my next check. If this was like 2 weeks ago I would have gotten the lifetime one and I don't feel like waiting 2 months to get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome I just got premium too :) , one suggestion if possible is that could we possibly be able to adjust the icons on the new trophy card like in the original one? I like to list all my recent games and since we can see the background without icons, I would like to pick the game background too thanks! :D

Awesome I just got premium too :) , one suggestion if possible is that could we possibly be able to adjust the icons on the new trophy card like in the original one? I like to list all my recent games and since we can see the background without icons, I would like to pick the game background too thanks! :D

The new cards are still in "beta mode", once they are officially released for everyone you should be able to do those things! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nah, it still updates you automatically every day :) It's just that after a while if you don't update your profile manually then the site will stop updating automatically because it thinks the account isn't active.

I updated your profile manually just now, now it says it will update again in 24 hours.

Actually I'm having the same issue - I've even updated manually and after 24 hours when it's due to update again automatically it doesn't and it just says updated 1 day ago. Kinda weird. Any idea why this is happening?

Actually I'm having the same issue - I've even updated manually and after 24 hours when it's due to update again automatically it doesn't and it just says updated 1 day ago. Kinda weird. Any idea why this is happening?

Yes, we turned it off yesterday because PSN was having syncing issues with trophies which was causing updating issues for profiles here on the site. I think the owner of the site switched it back on and it looks like your profile is back on auto-update ;)

Yes, we turned it off yesterday because PSN was having syncing issues with trophies which was causing updating issues for profiles here on the site. I think the owner of the site switched it back on and it looks like your profile is back on auto-update ;)

Ah cool thanks v much!

• Like 1

Can my mother pay for me? Do I have to be +18 in my settings in order to pay?

Your mother can pay the subscription. Just be sure that you go to PayPal via the link on your profile saying "Upgrade  Pottercito_ for lifetime with PayPal".

Also, does my mother need to create a PayPal account? Or can she just pay without it?

I don't know if PayPal has some different settings for your region but over here (Germany) PayPal allows you to process up to three payments per credit card or bank account. without creating an PayPal-account  For your region your mother may have to create an account.

Edited by crimsonidol-de

• 1 month later...