Premium Upgrades: $4.99/year or $12.99 for Life

Sly Ripper

• 2 weeks later...

I wish it Premium would update your friends' accounts more frequently too. Or include some of my earlier suggestions about the friends list.

In that case it would be worth more than $10 to me.

I see it as whats its worth to the entire Gaming community as a whole, and not what its worth to me. NO OFFENCE!! I see what you mean though. I like it......

Edited by snacklepuss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Decided to go with one year for now, and will upgrade to lifetime after that :) .

But how do I edit my user rank name now? It doesn't seem to be under the general account settings section, and I don't see it anywhere else. Maybe I'm just blind.

Go to your forum profile, then click 'Edit my Profile' (under the search bar). You'll see a table with all sorts of settings on the left side of the screen, click 'Display Name' and you'll be able to change your forum name there :).

Decided to go with one year for now, and will upgrade to lifetime after that :) .

But how do I edit my user rank name now? It doesn't seem to be under the general account settings section, and I don't see it anywhere else. Maybe I'm just blind.

If you're talking about changing the title from "Premium Member" to something else, go here. It's the option that says Member Title. It's worth noting that you'll need 50 posts before you can do this. It's not limited to premium members; anyone with more than 50 posts can change it.

Edited by kuuhaku

I'm pretty sure that it's in the "EDIT MY PROFILE" > Display Name

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 1

Ahhh, okay, so I need 50 posts to do that. Was a bit confused there since the opening post here states that this feature is for premium members. But I suppose that I simply misunderstood that part. Thanks guys!

Premium users get:

• Forum user title/username change

Ahhh, okay, so I need 50 posts to do that. Was a bit confused there since the opening post here states that this feature is for premium members. But I suppose that I simply misunderstood that part. Thanks guys!

Sly's a little slow when it comes to updating things :ninja: It's possible that the title change was added since the last time he updated the OP. Name changes are still exclusive to premium members though (unless you're friends/enemies with one of the mods)

Last year a non-premium member spammed the forums so that he could change his title. I remember this because I took a screenshot of his punishment for doing so.

DleGQuc.png

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm considering a premium membership, but there seems to be a problem. When I click on "Go Premium" in the top right corner after clicking on my name, it shows the benefits just fine. When I click on "Pay with PayPal" or "Pay with Card", it just redirects me to my profile. Nothing else happens, there's no redirection to any other site (PayPal or one of the credit cards) or an input form asking me how I want to pay and if I want one year or a life-long membership. Is it currently disabled due to the update or what's going on?

4 minutes ago, viech54 said:

I'm considering a premium membership, but there seems to be a problem. When I click on "Go Premium" in the top right corner after clicking on my name, it shows the benefits just fine. When I click on "Pay with PayPal" or "Pay with Card", it just redirects me to my profile. Nothing else happens, there's no redirection to any other site (PayPal or one of the credit cards) or an input form asking me how I want to pay and if I want one year or a life-long membership. Is it currently disabled due to the update or what's going on?

Do you have popup blocks for psnp? That could be the issue 

3 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Well, I do block scripts that are not needed for my use of the site, but I enabled all scripts on PSNProfiles after it failed. In other words, I've already tried that.

:hmm: I recommend you can contact @Sly Ripper directly by Private Message and go through it that way. This is possibly a bug from the update. 

On 12/14/2016 at 11:27 AM, Dav9834 said:

:hmm: I recommend you can contact @Sly Ripper directly by Private Message and go through it that way. This is possibly a bug from the update. 

Thanks, will do that once the issues with the update are out of the way. The staff has enough to do as it is now and it's not exactly a pressing matter, I can still get a premium membership in a few weeks.

Edited by viech54

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

Thanks, will do that once the issues with the update are out of the way. The staff has enough to do as it is now and it's not exactly a pressing matter, I can still get a premium membership in a few weeks.

Well I imagine issues will be popping up for quite a while. Not to mention it could be a bug itself. Bringing it to his attention and getting yourself premium is just 2 birds with 1 stone :)

22 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Well I imagine issues will be popping up for quite a while. Not to mention it could be a bug itself. Bringing it to his attention and getting yourself premium is just 2 birds with 1 stone :)

It's quite likely a bug. As far as I'm aware, only premium members got to test the update, so it's not unlikely they didn't try to buy premium membership over there. Anway, I'll get to that on the weekend, thanks for your input.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2016 at 0:03 AM, viech54 said:

It's quite likely a bug. As far as I'm aware, only premium members got to test the update, so it's not unlikely they didn't try to buy premium membership over there. Anway, I'll get to that on the weekend, thanks for your input.

Not sure if you are still interesting in Premium Membership but I just tried to give you one and the PayPal window opened without problems.

So, maybe it is fixed?

26 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Not sure if you are still interesting in Premium Membership but I just tried to give you one and the PayPal window opened without problems.

So, maybe it is fixed?

I am and I just tried it again, but it still doesn't open either window. Still, thanks for letting me know.