E3 2016: Free PSN Digital Goods [Dead]

HeySumbode

Just did all the quests in about 10 or 15 minutes depending on how much you are paying attention to it.

Once you log into the live site by @HeySumbode, just look on the right hand side and the 'Quests' should be the first panel that shows up. Read the description on what is needed and link any links on the quest to help finish the quest as well. You will get a graphic message saying 'Claim Your Reward' and that will also be on the quest panel as well.

Just read the panels, follow along and you can have the cool rewards mentioned above :D

• Like 1

Just did all the quests in about 10 or 15 minutes depending on how much you are paying attention to it.

Once you log into the live site by @HeySumbode, just look on the right hand side and the 'Quests' should be the first panel that shows up. Read the description on what is needed and link any links on the quest to help finish the quest as well. You will get a graphic message saying 'Claim Your Reward' and that will also be on the quest panel as well.

Just read the panels, follow along and you can have the cool rewards mentioned above :D

I go to http://live.playstation.com/, there's no 'Quests' anywhere on my screen.

Now, for people that created a random US account, I hope they remember the date of birth they input, because that was the first thing the site asked to me, so then when you have finished the Quests and have to log in to claim the prices, the site will look for your playstation user based on that date.

At least, that was what happened to me.

so what do we have to do?

vWTpNY1.png

On the Quest panel, just scroll on the quest that your intersted in and click on the linked text to watch the video (like the image above. You don't even have to watch the full video for most). Each quest will have their own instructions, but most of them are just click and you will get a notification below on the video box (kinda like the PS4 Trophy notification) to show that you were sucessful.

Bah! I hate when in certain websites they force you to make some social account just to get a game. Doubt I would do that.

Other than that, thanks for the heads up despite haven't have a ps4. 

Wait a minute, I don't got a prize on my email. /:

Codes are sent to the email address tied to your PSN account (Within 7 - 10 business days)

Bah! I hate when in certain websites they force you to make some social account just to get a game. Doubt I would do that.

Wait a minute, I don't got a prize on my email. /:

We have to wait from 7 to 10 days to get the codes.

vWTpNY1.png

On the Quest panel, just scroll on the quest that your intersted in and click on the linked text to watch the video (like the image above. You don't even have to watch the full video for most). Each quest will have their own instructions, but most of them are just click and you will get a notification below on the video box (kinda like the PS4 Trophy notification) to show that you were sucessful.

I still have not found this infamous quest panel

I'm guessing this is for USA accounts and not other North American accounts.

Just make a random Twitter account, retweet that thing, delete account, problem solved, no need for moral crap lol.

Anyway thanks from me, too, freebies are always welcome.

Edited by Lance_87