Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 might come to PS4

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/06/15/e3-2016-kingdom-hearts-ps4-collection-isnt-ruled-kh3-wont-add-final-fantasy-worlds/

tumblr_nh3wpwET3t1u55yo6o2_500.jpg

When Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue comes to PlayStation 4 in December 2016, it will be the first Kingdom Hearts compilation on the system, as both the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 HD remixes are only available on PlayStation 3. However, there’s a chance those older collections will come to PS4 at some point.

Mirroring a comment he made in December 2014Kingdom Hearts 3 Co-Director Tai Yasue told GameSpot that they haven’t ruled out the collections for PS4:

We haven’t come to decision and nothing is announced yet. We listen to our fans and our players and see what they think about it – and, yeah, I’m not ruling it out, but we’re not making an announcement just yet.

I kind of hope they don't come to the PS4.

Let the old Kingdom Hearts games stay last gen and only have the new games be on the PS4.

but there are people like me who didn't got the chance to play them last gen, right now i want to try this franchise giving that kh 2.8 and kh3 are coming to ps4, but without 1.5 and 2.5 i feel like i will not catch up with the story.

I kind of hope they don't come to the PS4.

Let the old Kingdom Hearts games stay last gen and only have the new games be on the PS4.

A lot of gamers haven't experienced The Kingdom Hearts series, of course, the majority are those who converted from Xbox to Playstation and if they manage to make them run at 60 FPS that would please speedrunners everywhere.

Edited by Xeliot

you know there is something that really annoys me, to the people who never got a ps3 last gen I got to say this don't ask for a re re master of the game just pick up a ps3 and get the games there, it's cheaper and you can get a lot of new stuff, I mean I get the remasters but still this is kinda got out of hand.

It is Squenix we are talking about, so it does not surprise me. This is the company that relaunched FF7 a lot of times to fill their pockets before actually announcing a remake.

I love the Kingdom Hearts series (characters, lore, soundtrack, everything!), but it should not be ported to PS4 if it is just going to be "the same game". The HD versions for PS3 are mostly justified by being the "Final" editions of the games.

• Like 4

I wonder if they'll stack or have shared lists. I mean, I loved KH1, but... I'm not sure I'd want to do the synthesis grind again. Would probably stack CoM and II though because they didn't feel like grinds (in comparison to KH1 anyway).

you know there is something that really annoys me, to the people who never got a ps3 last gen I got to say this don't ask for a re re master of the game just pick up a ps3 and get the games there, it's cheaper and you can get a lot of new stuff, I mean I get the remasters but still this is kinda got out of hand.

In my area a used ps3 goes for $100 -$110 US. I can find used versions of KH 1.5 and 2.5 for about $20 a piece. This means the total purchase for me would be $140 to $150. That's not really cheaper than a re release.

Edited by danceswithsloths

In my area a used ps3 goes for $100 -$110 US. I can find used versions of KH 1.5 and 2.5 for about $20 a piece. This means the total purchase for me would be $140 to $150. That's not really cheaper than a re release.

yes it is cheaper, if you got a ps3 then you can get the free ps plus games and more for ps3, in the end it saves a lot not right away but it does. Also it helps that ps3 has free online and you can play it without problems am not a fanboy of ps3 but it's better then remastering a game on ps3 unless it needs it and kh 1 to birth by sleep does not need it.

Edited by KANERKB

yes it is cheaper, if you got a ps3 then you can get the free ps plus games and more for ps3 in the end it saves a lot not right away but it does.

Only Based off the assumption that i actually want or would play any of those games. never make conclusions based off of assumptions.

Bottom line is, i don't want a ps3. I already spent an excessive amount of money on a ps4 and the people at sony are too cheap to have backwards compatability like nintendo and xbox, so i would really like them to re release these for a price that is mathematically cheaper than buying a ps3 and then buying the games for it instead.

yes it is cheaper, if you got a ps3 then you can get the free ps plus games and more for ps3, in the end it saves a lot not right away but it does. Also it helps that ps3 has free online and you can play it without problems am not a fanboy of ps3 but it's better then remastering a game on ps3 unless it needs it and kh 1 to birth by sleep does not need it.

not to mention to get the "free" ps plus games i have to PAY for ps plus. So, not really free.

Or are they actually free on the ps3?

Only Based off the assumption that i actually want or would play any of those games. never make conclusions based off of assumptions.

Bottom line is, i don't want a ps3. I already spent an excessive amount of money on a ps4 and the people at sony are too cheap to have backwards compatability like nintendo and xbox, so i would really like hem to re release these for a price that is mathematically cheaper than buying a ps3 and then buying the games for it instead.

well that is you, also you may not want a ps3 to get a game but it's the only way to play games like siren blood on there same with 3d dot game heroes games like that never get a remaster and never get to be played because everyone now wants remasters.

not to mention to get the "free" ps plus games i have to PAY for ps plus. So, not really free.

Or are they actually free on the ps3?

ps plus if paid on ps4 goes to all other sony consoles and you don't need to pay to stay online all the time

Edited by KANERKB

well that is you, also you may not want a ps3 to get a game but it's the only way to play games like siren blood on there same with 3d dot game heroes games like that never get a remaster and never get to be played because everyone now wants remaster this and this.

Fair enough, i will probably never get a chance to play those games now, and that is unfortunate for the creators of those games, and probably for me because i am sure they are great games.

All the more reason Sony should have supported backwards compatibility.

well that is you, also you may not want a ps3 to get a game but it's the only way to play games like siren blood on there same with 3d dot game heroes games like that never get a remaster and never get to be played because everyone now wants remasters.

actually i think that a siren blood curse ps4 version was leaked some weeks ago on a korean site.

Fair enough, i will probably never get a chance to play those games now, and that is unfortunate for the creators of those games, and probably for me because i am sure they are great games.

well there's PS Now too, you can play many ps3 games on your ps4, you only need to have a good internet connection for the streaming.

All the more reason Sony should have supported backwards compatibility.

yeah they should but they won't because they got what I liked to call 'the big dick' they are on top this time and have gave the finger to everyone who buys their consoles or things, ps plus was good once when it was never needed and now it's just giving us crapy games I mean look at before sony was giving us games like darksiders 1 and farcry 2 and now it's indie games yeah some are good but most are just meh, now when you look at xbone they are giving away more better gold games, like dead space 1, mirror's edge and a few more before they never did that.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

yeah they should but they won't because they got what I liked to call 'the big dick' they are on top this time and have gave the finger to everyone who buys their consoles or things, ps plus was good once when it was never needed and now it's just giving us crapy games I mean look at before sony was giving us games like darksiders 1 and farcry 2 and now it's a indie games yeah some are good but most are just meh, now when you look at xbone they are giving away more better gold games, like dead space 1, mirror's edge and a few more before they never did that.

You're going Off-topic.