Transformers FOC and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1&2 coming to PS4?

chickenbaltipie

As a big Transformers fan it's great news having FOC on PS4/XONE, I just hope that they'll keep the online portion. Still, It's disappointing since there was no mention of War for Cybertron

I remember playing the first Marvel Alliance game and had some fun with it. Can't wait to play the second one.

Meh. I think the remastering is kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel here. Heard the other day that Bulletstorm was getting a remaster too.

If the first game was neither a critical nor commercial success, and/or the franchise isn't ongoing, I'm not sure of the point.

On the other hand, if this means MUA2 will finally be getting the DLC re-instituted, bring it on. But if the sales aren't enough to support re-licensing the DLC, that makes me question the demand for a remaster.

Personally, I would have preferred they take the SP campaign from WFC and FoC and combine into one, without the MP.

• Like 3

Meh. I think the remastering is kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

I only partially agree with this. I had MUA1 on my sixth-gen Xbox and since I didn't have Xbox Live, I never played online co-op with anyone. I have a friend that had MUA1 on PS2, so he's in the same boat as I am. We're looking forward to co-op in it together. We've already played MUA2 online together and while that was fun, we both liked MUA1 more. With the release of MUA1 and 2 on PS4, it means that MUA3 may be in development. If MUA3 happens, I want it to continue the story of where MUA1 left off.

Also, as to the Cybertron series of games, FOC was crap and while WFC was the first game I ever played online co-op on, my biggest concern, should they remaster it for PS4 as well, is how quick would the former players that know how to glitch come back and start cheating and hacking in it?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Meh. I think the remastering is kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel here. Heard the other day that Bulletstorm was getting a remaster too.

If the first game was neither a critical nor commercial success, and/or the franchise isn't ongoing, I'm not sure of the point.

On the other hand, if this means MUA2 will finally be getting the DLC re-instituted, bring it on. But if the sales aren't enough to support re-licensing the DLC, that makes me question the demand for a remaster.

Personally, I would have preferred they take the SP campaign from WFC and FoC and combine into one, without the MP.

I think it would be kind of weird to bring back MUA2, without bringing back the DLC that was removed because of licensing on the PS3. Either way, I will love to play the two MUA games on PS4.

This, no re-release of the UA2 DLC for PS3, no care. On the otherhand, I would actually get UA1 on the PS4, but I played so much of UA2, I'm done with it.

MUA1 and MUA2 arrive in the PS Store this Tuesday (July 26)! You can get both for $60 or one for $40. Sadly, when I checked the PS Store today, I didn't see either, so likely there's no pre-ordering. Also, I checked the GAMES section and it looks like only MUA2 has trophies.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/07/23/marvel-ultimate-alliance-1-and-2-make-their-way-to-current-gen-platforms-next-week.aspx?utm_content=bufferf5f95&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Edited by Pirelli913

Really like the idea of a combined, improved sp, though I believe these games had awesome mp.

I only partially agree with this. I had MUA1 on my sixth-gen Xbox and since I didn't have Xbox Live, I never played online co-op with anyone. I have a friend that had MUA1 on PS2, so he's in the same boat as I am. We're looking forward to co-op in it together. We've already played MUA2 online together and while that was fun, we both liked MUA1 more. With the release of MUA1 and 2 on PS4, it means that MUA3 may be in development. If MUA3 happens, I want it to continue the story of where MUA1 left off.

Also, as to the Cybertron series of games, FOC was crap and while WFC was the first game I ever played online co-op on, my biggest concern, should they remaster it for PS4 as well, is how quick would the former players that know how to glitch come back and start cheating and hacking in it?I

If they bring back the mp , they MUST fix the glitches. Its pretty annoying having to deal with them, especialy with infinite POKE 2.

Edited by TheGwynbleidd
  • Like 1

Looks like one of my favourite PS3 games might be coming to PS4

I really hope this is true

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/marvel-ultimate-alliance-1-2-transformers-fall-cybertron-rated-ps4-xbox-one-taiwan

Absolutely loved the high moon transformers games - and MAU2 was decent also

A trophy list for Transformers FOC and MAU1 just appeared on PSNProfiles: 

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5114-TRANSFORMERS-Fall-of-Cybertron

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5123-Marvel-Ultimate-Alliance

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 1