Jak II [PS3]

Saints Row: The Third [PS3]

Rayman Origins [PS3]
Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Tara's Adventure [GBC]

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations [PS3]

Pokemon Sun [3DS]

Okami [PS3]

Grow Home [PS4]

Games Beaten: (* are on hold for platinum rain)

*The Sims 3: Pets [PS3] - 0% ➝ 98%

*Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves [PS3] - 79% ➝ 98%

Bathory: The Bloody Countess [Android] - 0% ➝ 91% (glitched)

*Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault [PS3] - 35% ➝ 57% ➝ 98%

*Disney Infinity 2.0 [PS3] - 0% ➝ 97%

Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf [Android]

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires [PS3/rental] - 0% ➝ 100%

Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham [PSTV/rental] - 0% ➝ 61% ➝ 100%

Zero Time Dilemma [PSTV]/rental] - 0% ➝ 100%

Young Justice: Legacy [PS3/rental] - 0% ➝ 100%

*Disney Infinity 3.0 [PS3/loan] - 0% ➝ 98%

Child of Light [PSTV/rental] - 0% ➝ 100%

Captain America: Super Soldier [PS3/rental] - 0% ➝ 100%

Pokemon Silver [Gameboy]

Sonic Advance [GBA]

Mario Tennis [GBC]

Lost Lands 3: The Golden Curse [Android]

*Heavy Rain [PS3] 0% ➝ 98%

Gone Home [PS4] 0% ➝ 100%

The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams [Android]

*Tales from the Borderlands [PS4] 0% ➝ 91%

Pick-ups:

1. Pokemon Sun [3DS]

2. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth [PSTV]

x. PS4 console + Uncharted 4 + Assassin's Creed: Syndicate + Assassin's Creed: Unity + $16 gift card ($250 bundle + tax)

DLC/other purchases ($15.28/20):

$4.94 - Dragon Age Inquisition: Jaws of Hakkon DLC [PS3]

$1.06 - One month of Gamefly rentals

$0.75 - Watch_Dogs + Sacred 3 [PS3]

$1.34 - Tales from the Borderlands [PS4]

$7.19 - Shadow of Mordor GOTY [PS4]

Free stuff/PS+:

Costume Quest [PS3+]

Great Secrets: Da Vinci [PC]

Normality [PC]

Shadow Warrior Classic [PC]

Forgotten Books: The Enchanted Crown + Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf + Bathory: The Bloody Countess + Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection [Android]
Pure Pool [PC]
Goocubelets 2 [PC]

Lexica [PC]

The Crew [PC]

Disney Infinity 2.0 [PS3/gift]

[PC] to save the hassle: 1-3 bad to mediocre games a month added for potential steam cards and not worth noting/keeping track of.

[PS4+] all the NA PS+ games, will list if requested.

Things have been pretty busy since I last posted. Played ten games for kill your completion and snuck in a number of others as well. Also picked up a PS4 bundle on Black Friday - may not have things listed quite right for it, since I just put it down the way I see it. Bunch of different bundles to choose from, I just grabbed one with a gift card instead of a specific bonus game; $30 stretches a lot farther than Ratchet & Clank and/or TLoU Remastered... especially when I have zero interest in the latter.

Going to be brief and merge some summaries, 'cause this would be loooooong otherwise.

---

Played some old Nintendo handheld games for Billy's event: Sonic Advance, Mario Tennis, and Dragon Warrior Monsters 2. Haven't beaten the latter yet. Mario Tennis hasn't held up well, but Sonic Advance is still a great platformer. DWM has a decent story but is otherwise painfully repetitive.

Haven't gotten far in Pokemon Sun yet, main impression so far is that my character's face is super creepy and emotionless. Pretty sure she's a serial killer.  ◉◡◉

Slowly made my way through a couple ~2 hour hidden object/puzzle games on 'droid. Mediocre as usual, can't really recommend them. Just tends to be something relaxing to do if I can't sleep. :dunno:

Was messaged by others looking for extra people for The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins' multiplayer, so both games that came with my PS3 are finally on my profile.

Batman was pretty fun if occasionally irritating to boost; made a little progress in the story as well. Not entirely sure when I'll get back to anything with the mess that is my profile, but it'll likely be before summer.

Got a bit screwed over with TLoU - was in the sessions from the start and the host kept promising everyone would get everything (prioritizing his team), but he stopped after the session when he got his done. I'll probably try to clean it up someday, but I don't care for PvP in general and this game in particular.

Tried out Grow Home, Gone Home, and Tales from the Borderlands on PS4 (the other stuff's on my profile because derp).

Gone Home was about as bland as it gets, but walking simulators are largely about the story and how interested you are in it. Didn't run into any issues and it was short, so it was alright - the story just wasn't appealing to me.

Didn't play Grow Home far enough to trigger any trophies, since constantly falling off the plant was annoying.

Tales from the Borderlands was an impulse buy in the Black Friday PSN sale, and I'm glad I picked it up. Started off slow, but I was absolutely hooked and loving it roughly halfway through. It's a Telltale game, so it's essentially an interactive movie, but it's easily one of the best I've played. Can't decide if it's better than The Wolf Among Us (my previous favorite), or if they tie. Definitely worth a playthrough.

Put a little time into Rayman Legends and All 4 One. Mostly just to snag quick trophies and see how long I could keep a streak going, but my sister and I did some All 4 One co-op on the 25th as well.

Didn't care for SSX (what is this wingsuit garbage), Jak II (lousy checkpoints and awful vehicles), or Naruto. To be fair, it seems the latter defaulted to hard difficulty. I'll give it another try down the line with that cranked down; extra difficulty in a genre I never play is frustrating.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Flame Effect, and Heavy Rain were alright.

Castlevania's only real drawback is repetition. It's enjoyable enough in short bursts, but playing more than a chapter or two at a time is a bit much for me.

Flame Effect seems like a fun game, it just has a wall that requires upgrades to get past. Won't be getting back to it any time soon since it means swapping systems around.

Heavy Rain never grabbed me. The story was interesting enough, but without any attachment to the cast and the awkward controls, it just wound up being "eh".

inFamous, Mass Effect, Saints Row: The Third, and Okami all caught my interest quite well. Definitely the best selection of the 10 Kill Your Completion titles (previous two paragraphs), and the ones I'm most looking forward to returning to.

Mass Effect was a little convoluted; I got most of the class-specific trophies out of the way and I'll be restarting with a class that sounds more appealing to me. Definitely interested in where the story's going, from what I did see.

inFamous is awesome, even if it's a little dated. Love the story so far, love the gameplay for the most part... really wish I hadn't waited so long to give it a try.

Okami's very pretty, visually and music-wise. The "voices" are terrible. Unique gameplay and an interesting enough story means it'll be continued soon.

Saints Row: The Third is fun, though it's nowhere near as enjoyable as IV was for me. Still, gotta love the ridiculous moments.

Edited by SyIaris
spotted a typo.

Time for a Big Update.

First up, the Current Progress games.

Tales of Destiny: Still keep ditching my PSP in favor of Vita, so I'm still in the middle and the sky is still shattered. I swear I get myself together by the time the year ends.

The Guided Fate Paradox: Still too lazy to grind for the grid unlocks. No progress either.

Freedom Wars: Tried a few retribution operations, got intimidated by the fact that they seem very obvously coop geared. Still will need to do them to reduce my sentence though... *sigh* I'm planning to get DIY Demon, For The Greater Good, Trigger Happy and Marathorn Man, but I'm not sure if I really need to keep going past that, seeing as I won't be able to get the plat anyway...

DMC: Devil May Cry: Finished the collectibles and almost done with upgrading. Decided to do SSS run before the difficulty runs and currently stuck replaying missions over and over and over because Style refuses to move above SS. Damn, I'm rusty.

LittleBigPlanet: Finally done with it. While I realize that I could've gotten 40 Yays and maybe even Get A Life and bump the completion percentage a bit higher I just couldn't stand to keep this game on my Vita any longer. Plus, PSN started to act up (and it still hates me up to this day... *shrug*) right when I've started to actually look into the community levels, forever connecting the LBPV online logging screen to the moment my PSN existence went off the rails in a flurry of error messages. Oh, and the Marvel DLC was a time-wasting snore-fest. Geez, this series is certainly not for me... and I still have the first and second one to take care of...

Now, for the new additions and the games I've picked up again after a long pause.

Journey: Started it up during the worst times of the PSN silence (that is, when it tended to slap me with errors the moment I've turned on my consoles) and made a single run, completely, utterly and depressingly alone. Plan to mop up all non-coop trophies and call it done.

Child of Light: Finally finished it after a long break. Beautiful, artsy and strangely short. I didn't expect to get to the final boss as fast as I did, at least. Oh, and the music was great.

Letter Quest Remastered: Who could've known that the word scrabble can be so addicting? I couldn't stop playing this game until the 100%. The final stars started to wear down on me near the end, but that's fine, I've finished them up before I could burn out.

Trine: Started it as a pick-me-up at the same time as Journey, because I've figured that the old favorite Lost Vikings type platformer with loads of personality will help to stave off the upcoming black moods. I've used to play it on PC quite a lot when it first came out, and quite eager to revisit the game again. 

Outland: Another game that was sitting in my backlog for ages, this cross between Prince of Persia and Icaruga was lots of fun! I think I'll be able to mop up remaining three trophies (won't be getting Don't Go Alone for... reasons), but still, to the Completed Games it goes as I'll be done with it very soon.

Strider: Hoo boy. Playing Hard Mode is like running through an obstacle course and then hitting a brick wall with your face on full speed the very moment you actually start having fun. The enemies are hard to kill with regular attacks and so, the game asks you to rely on the Cypher Charge... too bad in the quick skirmishes like this it's too troublesome to activate and I often can't get away fast enough without losing a sizable chunk of health to the gunfire. So far, bosses are actually easier to beat than the random groups of turrets and soldiers... Well, that's the Hard Mode, after all. I'll get better at it with time.

And holy shit, the overall atmosphere is... awkward. I get what they were going for, something cheesy and Cold War-ish, but I just can't. Be it the stars everywhere, or the garbled screams of the soldiers, or posters ("Our Ruler" in particular)... the cranberry is strong with this one... 

There are two letters missing in the "Save" of the save points and I don't think I will ever get over it because this is way more hilarious than it has any right to be.

Rainbow Moon: Yay, only nine hours to go and the plat is mine. The grind-fest is finally over. I can't say that I disliked the game... no, I've quite enjoyed my misadventures in the weird, nonsensical world where everything wants to kill you and the locals are a bunch of happy-go-lucky morons... but solely because I've tried to give the main party personality on my own and ended up with a wonderfully dysfunctional group of characters that almost certainly were a menace to society. Baldren started to become more and more unhinged as the time went on because the madness of Rainbow Moon was getting to him, in the end turning into the Blood Knight that loved killing things a bit too much. Trisha was stuck healing, shooting an arrow in the face of the sorry creature that was (un)fortunate enough not to get killed by the rampaging main character, and dragging the "hero" away from the corpses when all was said and done. Dozeru loved eating and lazing around. When Gorodo joined, these two were doing pretty much nothing but drinking. Serena was interested only in her magic books, frying things with magic, and getting test subjects for the magical experiments. Zeromus was cowardly (he got over it after some time, instead slipping into the state of whateverish indifference) and tended to skip his turns, saying "I'll get killed anyway" (he often was right), acting only when it was only absolutely nessessary. Baldren stole all of his kills any chance he got.

So yeah. Most great moments of Rainbow Moon stem entirely from my overactive imagination.

Oh, and I think I'll pop up the plat on the Vita's Japanese release date because why not.

Home: A quick and easy 100%, has a nice atmosphere but isn't really scary, making the horror moniker a bit bold. Doesn't have a concrete plot and pretty much asks you to make up your own relying on the meager info it gives you. Still, I've enjoyed it.

And finally, I've started Steins;Gate because I just want to kick back and read a good VN for once, and Demon Gaze because I need a new Vita game to play and Sayo is still kicking my ass in Muramasa, so I've put it on hiatus again. oh my dear PSP, I'm so sorry... 

So, here's what needs to be changed in my stats:

Move From Current Progress \ Add To Games Crossed From Backlog:

LittleBigPlanet (PSV)

Child of Light (PS3)

Letter Quest Remastered (PSV)

Outland (PS3)

Rainbow Moon (PSV)

Home (PSV)

Add to Current Progress:

Journey (PS3)

Trine (PS3)

Strider (PS3)

Steins;Gate (PS3)

Demon Gaze (PSV)

Edited by NetEntity

Right, I'm still casually going through Whatch_Dogs 2 with the speed of about two or three full main missions per week so it might take a while before I finish the game and can give a definitive opinion. Still enjoying it a lot though, I'm just doing a lot of stuff on the side, especially since we now own a dog that needs to be taken for a lot of walks.

I've played a lot of games during Hemiak's KYC event. The short recaps that follow are my final thoughts in that event copied.

Edit: I have figured out a way to fix the links. This only works if you can see the image links though so because BBCode mode is no option when writing posts any more, I can not do this for earlier posts right now.

Update

Verdicts looking back on the KYC2 games:

Lc28251.png

#1: BADLAND (on PS4).
:silver: - BillyHorrible
:bronze: - Crimson Idol
Final thoughts on last day. PS+ in September 2016.
An interesting idea being brought down by subpar controls/physics and a boring level design. Backgrounds are really nice though and this can be a game where you play a couple of levels quickly while you're waiting on something else to finish downloading.

La9039a.png

#2: Lords Of The Fallen (on PS4).
:gold: / :silver: - MarkusT1992
Final thoughts on last day. PS+ in September 2016.
A poor man's Dark Souls, and manages to make quite a few errors on things that Dark Souls did right. Recommended if you love the Soulsborne games and just want something more, or if you think the Soulsborne series is too hard (in which case I'd actually recommend trying Soulsborne some more).

Laee885.png

#3: Super Stardust HD (on PS3).
:gold: / :silver: - MStalker58
Final thoughts on last day. PS+ in March 2016.
It's the classic Asteroids, updated for the 3D age. It's decent enough but in my eyes it never tries to rise above the crowd. It's fun enough while it lasts.

L0baf17.png

#4: Furi (on PS4).
:gold: - BillyHorrible, DamagingRob, Danny_Johansen and MarkusT1992
Final thoughts on last day. PS+ in July 2016.
Demanding, but fun. Awesome, not perfect. It's a great game for people who want a challenge. Getting to know each boss's tacktics takes time, but is very rewarding every time you finally take one down.

Lfca89a.png

#5: Tricky Towers (on PS4).
:gold: - Danny_Johansen
:bronze: - BillyHorrible
Final thoughts on last day. PS+ in August 2016.
Though Danny really enjoyed this game, I was just very annoyed by it. It's stacking tetris blocks, there's little in the game that made me really want to continue playing after the first thirty minutes. Only the levels where you had to fit everything underneath a laser were really fun.

L6a2315.png

#6: Resident Evil (on PS4).
:bronze: - whoareader
:hidden: - BillyHorrible
Final thoughts on last day. PS+ in October 2016.
Unfortunately not a remake but just an HD version. It's got the same bad controls and bad camera of the original. I think that remaking this in such a way is pointless, either do a remake from the ground up or make a new game, and at least try to improve on your mistakes either way.

Ldf8263.png

#7: Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (on PS4).
:platinum: - BillyHorrible, whoareader
:gold: - PerryToxeth
Final thoughts on last day. PS+ in November 2016.
Great game with a compelling story, it's like finding snippets of a Stephen King novel. Even though you already know everyone has been raptured, the game provides enough twists to keep you guessing about either the main plot or the lives of the characters, and you'll keep coming back to find out more.

Lc7950b.png

#8: DiRT 3 (on PS3).
:gold: - Crimson Idol
:silver: - BillyHorrible, MStalker58
:bronze: - PerryToxeth
? - Hemiak (will update if he manages to play the game and post his views)
I was enjoying this game enough to give it a :gold: rating but then I found out that stunt events (jumps, donuts, what have you) are integrated into the main campaign which I think is a really horrible choice. It's supposed to be a rally game, not a stunts game. The sudden annoying voice-overs for the stunts stuff only make matters worse.

Lc0bcc5.png

#9: Letter Quest Remastered (on PS4).
:gold: - voodoo_eyes, XX_FTW
Average all the way... Don't love it, don't hate it. Probably the first :silver: game on my list I'll try to go back to, though. I enjoyed it but it's just nothing really special to me.

Lcf5fd5.png

#10: The Deadly Tower Of Monsters (on PS4).
:platinum: - BillyHorrible
:gold: - Fitzquaid, XX_FTW
Amazing love letter to bad and old sci-fi movies Still do not know what I think of the final part of the game but it's been great fun regardless. Definitely play this if you enjoy those bad production values of old sci-fi movies, if you're just looking for a fun action-platformer that's not too demanding then you will enjoy this as well.

BILLYHORRIBLE - August 1, 2016

GAMES PLAYED THROUGH:
Ratchet&Clank (played through story)
(obtained and started 2016/8/1, finished story 2016/8/4, last played 2016/8/5)
DOOM (continued and finished story)
(obtained 2016/7/1, started 2016/7/1, last played before event 2016/7/9, continued and finished on 2016/8/7)
Mirror's Edge Catalyst (played through story)
(obtained and started on 2016/8/5, on pause for No Man's Sky 2016/8/9, continued on 2016/8/18, finished story on 2016/8/20, last played 2016/8/21)
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India (played through story)
(obtained on 2016/4/23, played first sequence on 2016/5/2, restarted on 2016/8/27, finished story on 2016/8/28)
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia (played through story)
(obtained on 2016/4/23, started on 2016/8/28, finished story on 2016/8/29)
Broken Age (played through story)
(PS+ October 2015, started 2016/3/23, last played before event 2016/4/4 (finished Vella's part of Act 1), continued 2016/8/5, on pause for No Man's Sky 2016/8/9, returned and finished on 2016/8/29)
Donkey Kong Country (played through Gorrilla Glacier, Kremkroc Industries Inc., Chimp Caverns and Gang-Plank Galleon)
(played through this game a bunch of times before. Started on game again in the months before the event, played the first three worlds. 2016/9/1 - 2016/9/3 played through the rest)
Journey (played through story)
(PS+ September 2016, played through story 2016/9/12)
Amnesia (played through one world once)
(PS+ September 2016, started 2016/9/15, finished story for the first time 2016/9/18)
F-Zero (played through all three leagues)
(played through this game a bunch of times before. Played through the whole game again on 2016/10/3)
EVE: Gunjack (played through all levels)
(bought, started and finished on 2016/10/16)
Rise Of The Tomb Raider (played through story, Baba Yaga DLC and Blood Ties DLC)
(bought and started on 2016/10/7, finished 2016/10/20)
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (played through story)
(PS+ November 2016, started and finished story during KYC2 event)

GAMES 100% COMPLETED:
No Man's Sky
(obtained on 2016/8/9, platinum on 2016/8/18, last played 2016/8/18)
Assassin's Creed: Unity - Dead Kings DLC
(got the game on release in 2014, finished the story back then, platinum on 2016/4/3, restarted on Dead Kings DLC 2016/8/24, completed 2016/8/26)
MouseCraft (finished remainder of game)
(PS+ July 2015, started as part of Hemiak's pro-reducing-backlog anti-completion event July 2016, finished 2016/9/2)
The Swapper
(PS+ January 2015, played from start to finish 2016/9/3)
Datura
(PS+ September 2016, played from start to finish 2016/9/11)
The Playroom VR
(free on PSN, started on 2016/9/13, platinum trophy earned 2016/9/15)
The Deadly Tower Of Monsters
(PS+ November 2016, 100% completed during KYC2 event)

ADDITIONAL GAMES PLAYED:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (post-story freeroam stuff)
(played on X360 on release in 2013, played on PS4 in August 2014, story long since finished, not part of official backlog)
Far Cry Primal (started)
(obtained on 2016/8/11, started on 2016/8/19, last played 2016/9/5)
LEGO Marvel's Avengers (started)
(playing with the missus, couple of levels at a time)
(obtained on 2016/7/1 when we still had Force Awakens to go through, first level played 2016/7/29)
Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (tried to do remaining levels on hard)
(already played through the complete game but for the complete story trophy, you need alll missions on the same difficulty and I have done 6 on medium instead of hard. Game glitched at the end of the level I did on hard like it did so many times before so now I'm really done with trying, trophies are not worth such a bother)
Tomb Raider: Underworld (continued on story)
(obtained on 2016/5/22 as part of the trilogy, started on 2016/5/28, last played before event 2016/6/1, played a bit 2016/8/30)
Shütshimi (tried to get through the game again)
(PS+ April 2016, played from 2016/6/6 to 2016/6/13, played a bit again 2016/8/30)
Super Mario Kart (played through all 50cc cups and the first two 100cc cups)
(completed this game so many times during my youth I lost count. 2016/8/30 (50cc cups), 2016/08/31 (100cc Mushroom and Flower cups))
Super Mario Bros. (tried to get further in world 7)
(completed this game a bunch of times before. Played world 1-6 before the event, decided to go the hard route and did not use a warp pipe. Played 2016/9/3)
Assassin's Creed III (post-story freeroam stuff, multiplayer, DLC)
(played on X360 on release in 2012, played on PS3 in April 2015, story long since finished, not part of official backlog but I did buy the DLC recently)
Bound (started)
(bought 2016/10/13 as part of a sale, started 2016/10/13)
Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes (started)
(bought and started on 2016/10/13)
VEV: Viva Ex Vivo (started)
(bought and started on 2016/10/18)
BADLAND (started)
(PS+ September 2016, started during KYC2 event)
Lords Of The Fallen (started)
(PS+ September 2016, started during KYC2 event)
Super Stardust HD (started)
(PS+ March 2016, started during KYC2 event)
Furi (started)
(PS+ July 2016, started during KYC2 event)
Tricky Towers (started)
(PS+ August 2016, started during KYC2 event)
Resident Evil (started)
(PS+ October 2016, started during KYC2 event)
DiRT 3 (started)
(PS+ November 2016, started during KYC2 event)
Letter Quest Remastered (started)
(PS+ November 2016, started during KYC2 event)

3 PURCHASED GAMES:
Rise Of The Tomb Raider (pre-ordered by trading in games, payed an additional €17, AUD translation of €17 at the time was AUD 24,33)
Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes (paid with PSN credit obtained from selling No Man's Sky)
Watch_Dogs 2 (pre-ordered by trading in games, payed an additional €17, AUD translation of €17 at the time was AUD 24,58)

DLC (AUD 20,61 spent out of AUD 20 allowance):
LEGO Marvel's Avengers Season Pass (sale for €5,99 from €9,99, AUD translation of €5,99 at the time was AUD 8,83)
Assassin's Creed III Season Pass (sale for €7,99 from €29,99, AUD translation of €7,99 at the time was AUD 11,78)

ADDITIONAL VR CAVE-INS:
Bound (2 for 50% off sale, paid with PSN credit obtained from selling No Man's Sky)
EVE: Gunjack (paid with PSN credit obtained from selling No Man's Sky)
VEV: Viva Ex Vivo (paid with PSN credit obtained from selling No Man's Sky)

ADDITIONAL NON-VR CAVE-INS:
Shadow Of The Beast (2 for 50% off sale, paid with PSN credit obtained from selling No Man's Sky)
(bought with Bound for VR, hoping the rumours are true and Shadow gets VR as well)

NON-PLUS GAMES OBTAINED FOR FREE:
traded: game from before event -> Ratchet & Clank -> Mirror's Edge Catalyst -> Assassin's Creed Unity and a game I could use for the RotTR pre-order
traded: game from before event -> Witcher 3
traded: game from before event -> Far Cry Primal
traded: Rise Of The Tomb Raider -> two games I could use for the Watch_Dogs 2 pre-order

GAMES PRE-ORDERED BEFORE STARTING EVENT:
No Man's Sky LE (paid €0 for it, bought by trading in old games. After playing, sold it on and used that money for PSN store credit)
South Park: The Fractured But Whole CE (paid €95 during event, AUD translation of €95 at the time was AUD 137,35)
Horizon Zero Dawn CE (paid €125 during event, AUD translation of €125 at the time was AUD 180,72)

BACKLOG AT 2016/08/01
PS4 12 games and 19 free games
PS3 10 games and 29 free games
VITA 0 games and 10 free games
SNES 22 games

CURRENT BACKLOG:
PS4 14 games and 24 free games  +7
PS3 11 games and 34 free games  +6
VITA 0 games and 11 free games   +0
SNES 20 games                              -2

CURRENT EXPENSES:
€267,98 or AUD 387,59 (current AUD translation of €267,98 is AUD 386,46)

[*]DLC: AUD 20 allowed with an overflow of AUD 0,61 (current AUD translation results in overflow of AUD 0,16)[/*]
[*]additionally, spent €20 on PSN store credit, also had a few euros left on there before the event[/*]
[*]of the expenses listed above, €13,98 was PSN store credit[/*]
[*]Sold on No Man's Sky and used that money for additional PSN store credit. €11,03 remaining of said credit[/*]

LAST UPDATE:
2016/12/07

Edited by BillyHorrible

I finished the story of Watch_Dogs 2 yesterday. I know I was the last poster already but with several days gone by it doesn't feel right to just update my previous post.

Update

Ld181ad.png

In the end, it's a very fun game. Being a mathematician who works in IT, I feel like the game has very little to do with how actual hacking works but I can see past this since the end result is pretty enjoyable. Some of the side characters are not really interesting - actually I'd call Wrench the only interesting non-Marcus character - and frankly I could make a pretty sizeable list of what bugs me in the game, but it just does not matter as much as with the first game.

As can be seen with the first paragraph, I still don't love this series. It's fun while it lasts though and I'll probably play a third entry as well, how soon after release depends on the city though and I'll only pre-order it if there's another pre-order sale where I can pay for it by trading in used games.

The missions in the game became more interesting than in the first game, everything's more colourful as well. Adding better vehicle controls, a more likeable protagonist and a more interesting city all work together to make this game vastly superior to the first game (which I still have not played through beyond the first act).

Updated list:

Hide contents

GAMES PLAYED THROUGH:

• Ratchet&Clank (played through story)
  • DOOM (continued and finished story)
  • Mirror's Edge Catalyst (played through story)
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India (played through story)
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia (played through story)
  • Broken Age (PS+, played through story)
  • Donkey Kong Country (played story)
  • Journey (PS+, played through story)
  • Amnesia (PS+, played through one world once)
  • F-Zero (played through all three leagues)
  • EVE: Gunjack (played through all levels)
  • Rise Of The Tomb Raider (played through story, Baba Yaga DLC and Blood Ties DLC)
  • Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (PS+, played through story)
  • Watch_Dogs 2 (played through story)

GAMES 100% COMPLETED:

• No Man's Sky
  • Assassin's Creed: Unity - Dead Kings DLC (free)
  • MouseCraft (started during KYC1 event, finished remainder of game)
  • The Swapper (PS+)
  • Datura (PS+)
  • The Playroom VR (free)
  • The Deadly Tower Of Monsters (PS+)

ADDITIONAL GAMES PLAYED:

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (post-story freeroam stuff)
  • Far Cry Primal (started)
  • LEGO Marvel's Avengers (started) (playing with the missus, couple of levels at a time)
  • Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (tried to do remaining levels on hard, keeps glitching out)
  • Tomb Raider: Underworld (continued on story)
  • Shütshimi (tried to get through the game again)
  • Super Mario Kart (played through all 50cc cups and the first two 100cc cups)
  • Super Mario Bros. (tried to get further in world 7)
  • Assassin's Creed III (post-story freeroam stuff, multiplayer, DLC)
  • Bound (started)
  • Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes (started)
  • VEV: Viva Ex Vivo (started)
  • BADLAND (PS+, started during KYC2 event)
  • Lords Of The Fallen (PS+, started during KYC2 event)
  • Super Stardust HD (PS+, started during KYC2 event)
  • Furi (PS+, started during KYC2 event)
  • Tricky Towers (PS+, started during KYC2 event)
  • Resident Evil (PS+, started during KYC2 event)
  • DiRT 3 (PS+, started during KYC2 event)
  • Letter Quest Remastered (PS+, started during KYC2 event)

3 PURCHASED GAMES:

• Rise Of The Tomb Raider (pre-ordered by trading in games, payed an additional €17, AUD translation of €17 at the time was AUD 24,33)
  • Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes (paid with PSN credit obtained from selling No Man's Sky)
  • Watch_Dogs 2 (pre-ordered by trading in games, payed an additional €17, AUD translation of €17 at the time was AUD 24,58)

• LEGO Marvel's Avengers Season Pass (sale for €5,99 from €9,99, AUD translation of €5,99 at the time was AUD 8,83)
  • Assassin's Creed III Season Pass (sale for €7,99 from €29,99, AUD translation of €7,99 at the time was AUD 11,78)

ADDITIONAL VR CAVE-INS:

• Bound (2 for 50% off sale, paid with PSN credit obtained from selling No Man's Sky)
  • EVE: Gunjack (paid with PSN credit obtained from selling No Man's Sky)
  • VEV: Viva Ex Vivo (paid with PSN credit obtained from selling No Man's Sky)

• Shadow Of The Beast (2 for 50% off sale, paid with PSN credit obtained from selling No Man's Sky) (bought with Bound for VR, hoping the rumours are true and Shadow gets VR as well)

• traded: game from before event -> Ratchet & Clank -> Mirror's Edge Catalyst -> Assassin's Creed Unity and a game I could use for the RotTR pre-order
  • traded: game from before event -> Witcher 3
  • traded: game from before event -> Far Cry Primal
  • traded: Rise Of The Tomb Raider -> two games I could use for the Watch_Dogs 2 pre-order

• No Man's Sky LE (paid €0 for it, bought by trading in old games. After playing, sold it on and used that money for PSN store credit)
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole CE (paid €95 during event, AUD translation of €95 at the time was AUD 137,35)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn CE (paid €125 during event, AUD translation of €125 at the time was AUD 180,72)

BACKLOG AT 2016/08/01

• PS4 12 games and 19 free games
  • PS3 10 games and 29 free games
  • VITA 0 games and 10 free games

CURRENT BACKLOG:

• PS4 13 games and 24 free games  +6
  • PS3 11 games and 34 free games  +6
  • VITA 0 games and 11 free games   +0

CURRENT EXPENSES:

• DLC: AUD 20 allowed with an overflow of AUD 0,61 (current AUD translation results in overflow of AUD 0,16)
  • Additionally, spent €20 on PSN store credit, also had a few euros left on there before the event
  • Of the expenses listed above, €13,98 was PSN store credit
  • Sold on No Man's Sky and used that money for additional PSN store credit. €11,03 remaining of said credit

LAST UPDATE:
2016/12/13

@Super-Fly Spider-Guy I'm hoping, with this new site make-up that you can finally fix my stuff in the main post :) Just copying the whole content bit above should do the trick. Also, I removed a lot of info from my list, streamlined it much more. Much of that info doesn't matter anyway (I just removed the extra info on games, as in what date I started, stopped, went back to etc)

• Like 1

Double posting in another thread, triple posting here even though my last post was over two days ago... Is everyone on their winter holiday or something? :)

So after playing through Watch_Dogs 2, I started looking for someone to trade with for the Ezio Collection and I have now succesfully traded. I'll be playing through those games in the next few weeks, though I also have one more PS+ game to 100% for the BBB event.

I also added some SNES/GB games to my played lists which I had forgotten to mention.

I'll get back here with some more game opinions by the end of the month or thereabouts.

Update

v9dDME0.png

There are a few decent tables in here but a bunch of them feel very empty and many of them have problems with the physics - meaning a ball can go straight into the gutter without you having any chance to stop it. That's bad pinballing.

Personally I did not care for the handheld world until the GBA, because I don't like sub-SNES style graphics. a game like this shows why - these graphics, with bad 8-bit sounds and a slow refresh rate are just not fitting for a pinball game.

YxVECsm.png

I loved Kirby as a kid and the magic is still there. As little as I liked the Game Boy era handhelds, Kirby's Dream Land was always a favourite of mine and it's still awesome.

Stats update:
@Super-Fly Spider-Guy Below is the most recent stats batch, unless I post something later on :)

Hide contents

GAMES PLAYED THROUGH:

• Donkey Kong Country (SNES) (played story)
  • F-Zero (SNES) (played through all three leagues)
  • Rise Of The Tomb Raider (played through story, Baba Yaga DLC and Blood Ties DLC)
  • Super Mario World (SNES) (played through main story, without side/special levels)
  • Pinball Deluxe (GB) (played through all tables)
  • Kirby's Dream Land (GB) (played through story)

GAMES 100% COMPLETED:

• No Man's Sky
  • The Swapper (PS+)
  • Datura (PS+)
  • The Playroom VR (free)

ADDITIONAL GAMES PLAYED:

• LEGO Marvel's Avengers (started) (playing with the missus, couple of levels at a time)
  • Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (tried to do remaining levels on hard, keeps glitching out)
  • Super Mario Kart (SNES) (played through all 50cc cups and the first two 100cc cups)
  • Super Mario Bros. (SNES) (tried to get further in world 7)
  • Bound (started)
  • Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins (GB) (played through three worlds)
  • Donkey Kong Country 2 (SNES) (played through first world)

3 PURCHASED GAMES:

• Rise Of The Tomb Raider (pre-ordered by trading in games, payed an additional €17, AUD translation of €17 at the time was AUD 24,33)
  • Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes (paid with PSN credit obtained from selling No Man's Sky)
  • Watch_Dogs 2 (pre-ordered by trading in games, payed an additional €17, AUD translation of €17 at the time was AUD 24,58)

• LEGO Marvel's Avengers Season Pass (sale for €5,99 from €9,99, AUD translation of €5,99 at the time was AUD 8,83)
  • Assassin's Creed III Season Pass (sale for €7,99 from €29,99, AUD translation of €7,99 at the time was AUD 11,78)

ADDITIONAL VR CAVE-INS:

• Bound (2 for 50% off sale, paid with PSN credit obtained from selling No Man's Sky)

• Shadow Of The Beast (2 for 50% off sale, paid with PSN credit obtained from selling No Man's Sky) (bought with Bound for VR, hoping the rumours are true and Shadow gets VR as well)

• traded: game from before event -> Ratchet & Clank -> Mirror's Edge Catalyst -> Assassin's Creed Unity and a game I could use for the RotTR pre-order
  • traded: Rise Of The Tomb Raider -> two games I could use for the Watch_Dogs 2 pre-order
  • traded: Watch_Dogs 2 -> Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection

• No Man's Sky LE (paid €0 for it, bought by trading in old games. After playing, sold it on and used that money for PSN store credit)
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole CE (paid €95 during event, AUD translation of €95 at the time was AUD 137,35)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn CE (paid €125 during event, AUD translation of €125 at the time was AUD 180,72)

BACKLOG AT 2016/08/01

CURRENT BACKLOG:

• PS4 16 games and 24 free games  +9
  • VITA 0 games and 11 free games   +1

CURRENT EXPENSES:

• DLC: AUD 20 allowed with an overflow of AUD 0,61 (current AUD translation results in overflow of AUD 0,16)
  • Additionally, spent €20 on PSN store credit, also had a few euros left on there before the event
  • Sold on No Man's Sky and used that money for additional PSN store credit. €11,03 remaining of said credit

LAST UPDATE:
2016/12/15

Edited by BillyHorrible

On 12/15/2016 at 8:37 PM, BillyHorrible said:

Reveal hidden contents

GAMES PLAYED THROUGH:

• Donkey Kong Country (SNES) (played story)
  • F-Zero (SNES) (played through all three leagues)
  • Super Mario World (SNES) (played through main story, without side/special levels)
  • Pinball Deluxe (GB) (played through all tables)
  • Kirby's Dream Land (GB) (played through story)

GAMES 100% COMPLETED:

• No Man's Sky
  • The Swapper (PS+)
  • Datura (PS+)
  • The Playroom VR (free)

ADDITIONAL GAMES PLAYED:

• Super Mario Kart (SNES) (played through all 50cc cups and the first two 100cc cups)
  • Super Mario Bros. (SNES) (tried to get further in world 7)
  • Bound (started)
  • Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins (GB) (played through three worlds)
  • Donkey Kong Country 2 (SNES) (played through first world)

3 PURCHASED GAMES:

ADDITIONAL VR CAVE-INS:

• traded: Watch_Dogs 2 -> Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection

BACKLOG AT 2016/08/01

CURRENT BACKLOG:

• PS4 16 games and 24 free games  +9
  • VITA 0 games and 11 free games   +1

CURRENT EXPENSES:

LAST UPDATE:
2016/12/15

I'll be honest, I forgot this thing exists until the other day and was just gonna jump back on around Christmas and throw them PSN codes at y'all. I had my fun and ended up caving on a couple things, but reckon I'm gonna go for all of next year without buying anything (except SPider-Man) which is gonna be a tough one. Anyway, I'll update you sometime soon buddy! :)

Hi folks,

unfortunately my main account evil_joker88 was deleted shortly after last update on this site and as i cannot re install my trophy list nor my forum account so i have to drop out of this event... was nice to hear your stories about games you played and all, but lets face it: i failed this challenge right away within a month... it was just to exciting to buy new stuff and play it.... or just play it and say i don't have time for this yet :S:lol: ... i will take a look here once in a while to see how things are going on... i am curious if anyone of you can keep it with 3 games bought in a whole year or not... i couldn't do it longer than a month :lol:

Edited by brian_budokai
missing words

On 17/12/2016 at 7:04 AM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I'll be honest, I forgot this thing exists until the other day and was just gonna jump back on around Christmas and throw them PSN codes at y'all. I had my fun and ended up caving on a couple things, but reckon I'm gonna go for all of next year without buying anything (except SPider-Man) which is gonna be a tough one. Anyway, I'll update you sometime soon buddy! :)

You forgot about your own thread? :blink:

I think it's been fun and I'll try to buy just a little for the rest of the event and farther on as long as I have this many backlog games. Buying some LEGO Dimensions level packs on a big sale today though, don't really know how I have to write those down here because I'll sell them after playing (but I'll keep the figures).

Don't know if I "need" to join another one of these next year as I'm second-guessing my purchases a lot more now, which was the whole point of joining.

16 hours ago, brian_budokai said:

unfortunately my main account evil_joker88 was deleted shortly after last update on this site and as i cannot re install my trophy list nor my forum account

Wait, what happened? Did you delete your account yourself or was it hacked or something?

OT:

Update

Been enjoying Assassin's Creed II a lot, will publis a full update at the end of the month.

Can't believe I went another month without a big update, although it's looking like I'm not the only one. Anyway, here's a quick summary of my recent gaming adventures:

• With my 5,000th trophy drawing closer and the release of Tales of Berseria even closer, I've decided to combine my commitment to the "Let's Finish" event with trophy #5,000 and make Tales of Xillia 2's platinum the landmark trophy. Of course, with the release closing in quickly I've had to work quickly to get my trophy numbers up to snuff, and as a result there are a few new games (from PS+ mainly) which I've decided to start and work on. I've made alot of progress in Xillia 2 since that event started and I plan on finishing it as soon as possible, but I don't have my PS3 with me right now so I can't play it :(.
  • Started a few games this month; including the terrible game Datura (did it just for trophies, every minute sucked); mediocre games like Colour Guardians, Stories: The Path of Destinies (only played this once, could certainly get better as it goes); and awesome games like Steins;Gate and Invisible Inc. I was very tempted to start Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 before leaving to come home, but I think I'll try and finish the first game before I do.
  • Made alot of progress in Ratchet: Deadlocked & Dynasty Warriors 7, getting alot of skill points in the former and beating the story mode of the latter. There's still alot of grinding to do in DW 7, but I'd say that Deadlocked will be platinum'd at some point early next year.
  • Also been making some progress in Senran Kagura: Estival Versus. I've really been enjoying the game so far (and the boobs, of course) and look forward to exploring the Vita games in this series at some point (once I can buy them of course)

Ratchet2425:

Currently Playing:

Games played at beginning of event (In no particular order) (% completed before July 1st, % currently completed, date game was started, (additional information)):

Hyperdimension Neptunia: 32%. 52%. March 14th, 2016.

Tales of Graces f: 11%. 14%. ~October 5th, 2015.

Tales of Xillia 2: 24%. 61%. ~October 24th, 2014. (Unsure of exact start, was likely closer to November as I wanted to complete Xillia 1's story first)

Metal Gear Solid 2: 77%. 81%. September 13th, 2014.

Metal Gear Solid 3: 15%. 15%. November 8th, 2015.

Dragon Age II: 39%. 43%. October 18th, 2013. (Base game only)

Heavy Rain: 42%. 51%. October 3rd, 2014.

Beyond: Two Souls: 36%. 36%. September 5th, 2014.

Dynasty Warriors 7: 34%. 66%. November 21st, 2015.

Mass Effect 2: 89% base, 85% overall. 89% base, 85% overall. September 14th, 2014

• Zaeed: The Price of Revenge: 100%. 100%. September 14th, 2014. (Finished Already, listed here to show I have all the DLC)
  • Arrival: 0%. 0%. March 19th, 2016 (Bought on this date, is installed but haven't started yet)

Ratchet Deadlocked: 3%. 81%. May 29th, 2016.

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault: 15%. 21%. May 28th, 2016.

Jak 3: 58%. 58%. February 2nd, 2013.

Sonic Adventure: 43% base, 30% overall. 52% base, 36% overall. July 22nd, 2015

• Sonic Adventure DX: 0%. 0%. July 22nd, 2015.

Final Fantasy X HD: 9%. 9%. July 24th, 2015.

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered 0%. 8%. May 17th, 2016.

Rock Band 4: 8%. 46%. June 29th, 2016. (Base Game only, for now at least)

Senran Kagura Estival Versus: 20%. 29%. March 19th, 2016.

Uncharted 2: 26%. 26%. September 8th, 2012.

Uncharted 1 Remastered: 9%. 9%. December 26th, 2015.

Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: 88%. 88%. May 5th, 2009.

Games started in July 2016 (% completed, date game was purchased, (additional information)):

Assassins Creed III: 17%. June 2nd, 2016. (Base Game only)

Sonic Adventure 2: 5%. June 27th, 2015. (Base Game only)

Echochrome: 14%. June 19th, 2016. 

Games started/added in September 2016 (% completed, date game was purchased, (additional information)):

Super Stardust HD: 24%. March 2016 

Broforce: 4%. March 4th, 2016.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X: 17%. September 4th, 2016.

AdVenture Capitalist: 61%. September 7th, 2016.

Darkest Dungeon: 21%. September 27th, 2016.

Games started/added in December 2016 (% completed, date game was purchased, (additional information)):

Spoiler

Steins;Gate: 16%. Don't remember, it was earlier this year though.

Invisible Inc: 0%. December 2nd, 2016.

Colour Guardians: 27%. December 2nd, 2016

Stories; The Path of Destinies: 14%. December 2nd, 2016

Completed Games: (Date Started, Date Finished, Time Taken)

Gone Home: June 27th 2016, July 2nd 2016, 5 Days, 2 Hours

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: January 6th, 2012, July 31st, 2016. 4 Years, 7 Months, 1 Week, 1 Day, 20 Hours (100%)

Driveclub: January 15th, 2016, August 31st, 2016. 7 months, 2 weeks, 1 day (100% Completion)

NBA 2k17: The Prelude: September 10th, 2016, September 11th, 2016. 15 hours, 15 minutes (Spent more time sleeping than playing     :P)

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: December 4th, 2015, September 12th, 2016. 9 Months, 1 Week, 2 Days.

Grim Fandango Remastered: January 12th, 2016, September 17th, 20168 Months, 5 Days, 17 Hours.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd: September 13th, 2015, October 5th, 20161 Year, 3 Weeks, 2 Days.

Journey: October 2nd, 2016, October 21st, 2016. 2 Weeks, 5 Days, 5 Hours.

Datura: December 7th, 2016, December 13th, 2016. 5 Days, 10 Hours, 28 Minutes.

Pick-ups:

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X (PS4) (Picked Up)
Tales of Berseria (PS4) (Pre-Ordered the Collectors Edition :))

Darkest Dungeon (PS4)

Games bought because I'm a bitch and couldn't hold out

None Yet,

But... I got a new Vita and 3 games (AC Liberation, Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1, and Uncharted Golden Abyss) as gifts for christmas

DLC Allowance

None, hopefully it stays this way

Current Overall Spendings: $0.00

Old list.

Games Played:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth [PC]
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood [PS3]
Dragonvale [Android]
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One [PS3] - 10% ➝ 42%
Assassin's Creed 3 [PS3]
Lollipop Chainsaw [PS3]
The Last of Us (multiplayer) [PS3]
Batman: Arkham Origins [PS3]
inFamous [PS3]
SSX [PS3]
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow [PS3]
Mass Effect [PS3]
Flame Over [PSTV]
Jak II [PS3]
Rayman Origins [PS3]
Pokemon Sun [3DS]
Okami [PS3]
Grow Home [PS4]
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker [PS3]
Yu-Gi-Oh! 7 Trials to Glory [GBA]
Sid Meier's Civilization V [PC]

*The Sims 3: Pets [PS3] - 0% ➝ 98%
Bathory: The Bloody Countess [Android] - 0% ➝ 91% (glitched)
*Disney Infinity 2.0 [PS3] - 0% ➝ 97%
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires [PS3/rental] - 0% ➝ 100%
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham [PSTV/rental] - 0% ➝ 61% ➝ 100%
Zero Time Dilemma [PSTV]/rental] - 0% ➝ 100%
Young Justice: Legacy [PS3/rental] - 0% ➝ 100%
*Disney Infinity 3.0 [PS3/loan] - 0% ➝ 98%
Child of Light [PSTV/rental] - 0% ➝ 100%
Captain America: Super Soldier [PS3/rental] - 0% ➝ 100%
Pokemon Silver [Gameboy]
Sonic Advance [GBA]
Mario Tennis [GBC]
*Heavy Rain [PS3] 0% ➝ 98%
Gone Home [PS4] 0% ➝ 100%
*Tales from the Borderlands [PS4] 0% ➝ 91%
Pokemon Yellow [GBC]
Saints Row: The Third [PS3] 55%

Pick-ups:
1. Pokemon Sun [3DS]
x. PS4 console + Uncharted 4 + Assassin's Creed: Syndicate + Assassin's Creed: Unity + $16 gift card ($250 bundle + tax)

DLC/other purchases ($15.28/20):

Christmas/Birthday
Age of Empires III [PC]
Civilization Revolution [PS3]
Dragon Quest Heroes [PS4]
Hyrule Warriors Legends [3DS]
Ratchet & Clank [PS4]
The Book of Unwritten Tales [PS4]
The Sims 4 [PC]
Unravel [PS4]

Free stuff/PS+:
Costume Quest [PS3+]
Forgotten Books: The Enchanted Crown + Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf + Bathory: The Bloody Countess + Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection [Android]

[PC] to save the hassle/clutter: 1-3 free bad to mediocre games a month added for potential steam cards and not worth noting/keeping track of.
[PS4+] all the NA PS+ games, will list if requested.

Haven't done much gaming this month, mostly just adding Christmas goodies to my list.

Beat Saints Row: The Third, Dragon Warrior Monsters 2, Pokemon Yellow, and started Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and one of the billion Yu-Gi-Oh card games.

Edited by SyIaris
Why were there line breaks everywhere?

It's been a super long time since I posted mostly because I was making 0 progress but I wasn't really buying anything either so that's good right? :P

BACKLOG

Rocket League - Bought the DLC (planned) - Just need the trophies for freezing an opponent's shot and 535 shots on goal.

Assassin’s Creed: Revelations - Still need to "Impress Warren Vidic"

God of War II - Challenge 7

Time Crisis 4: Arcade Version - 1CC clear using Evan

Dark Void - Bought the DLC but haven't started

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - still need to buy the DLC

Bioshock Infinite - Finished Clash in the Clouds need to start the story DLC

Razing Storm - Finished Arcade, cleaned up the story and now working on the Sentry trophies

Deadstorm Pirates - haven't started

Destiny: Rise of Iron - Just need to clear Wrath of the Machine HM but been playing Warframe

PLANNED EXPENDATURES

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (DLC) - come on sale

Rocket League (DLC)

Watch_Dogs 2 - didn't end up buying this so yay?

Destiny 2 / any Destiny expansion / DLC

GUILTY PLEASURES

DarkVoid DLC, Bioshock Infinite DLC

Yo, merry new yearsmas people.

So this is dead, entirely because of me, but that's cool because I'm a selfish piece of shit and achieved what I wanted from it.

Anyway, I'll be locking the thing down in a couple of days, or however long it takes for the following to be done.

So here's the stack of (US) codes I've got to dump on you guys, pick what you want, quote it or message me it, and if it's still available, I'll send you the code. 

It's first come first serve, so odds are Billy will get their first choice. I'll throw one game to one person at a time, however, if after a couple of days no one else pops up, I'm just gonna throw the rest up and y'all can have seconds. I can't really be bothered keeping any for myself, a couple of them I have in the Plus section of my main account and that's easier anyway so yeah, here's what's up.

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Final Fight Double Impact

Lost Planet 3

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Okami HD

Remember Me

I also have a Fat Princess code I'm 99% sure somewhere but I'm probably not gonna bother looking unless someone really wants it.

Thanks for all of this, guys! Oh, and if for some reason you care about archiving and shit, last chance to post an update and I'll throw it in the main thing. I know I've said that a bunch of times and not ended up doing it, but I will, I swear, this time! Anyway, thanks!

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

So this is dead, entirely because of me, but that's cool because I'm a selfish piece of shit and achieved what I wanted from it.

Anyway, I'll be locking the thing down in a couple of days, or however long it takes for the following to be done.

So here's the stack of (US) codes I've got to dump on you guys, pick what you want, quote it or message me it, and if it's still available, I'll send you the code. 

It's first come first serve, so odds are Billy will get their first choice. I'll throw one game to one person at a time, however, if after a couple of days no one else pops up, I'm just gonna throw the rest up and y'all can have seconds. I can't really be bothered keeping any for myself, a couple of them I have in the Plus section of my main account and that's easier anyway so yeah, here's what's up.

Lost Planet 3

Okami HD

Remember Me

I also have a Fat Princess code I'm 99% sure somewhere but I'm probably not gonna bother looking unless someone really wants it.

Thanks for all of this, guys! Oh, and if for some reason you care about archiving and shit, last chance to post an update and I'll throw it in the main thing. I know I've said that a bunch of times and not ended up doing it, but I will, I swear, this time! Anyway, thanks!

Shame it's not lasting a full year, I've been enjoying myself with this. I'll keep on going with buying less, though the current sale is tempting me a lot with Psychonauts and Metal Slug Anthology.

I'd love to get Okami HD. If that's been taken bij PM, I'd like Remember Me. I've played neither.

How'd you guess I'd be first? :) I check my threads on my phone but I'm not exactly super active these days, it's kind of luck that I decided to check my phone before making breakfast (and that your first lines drew my attention).

Edited by BillyHorrible
  • Like 1

Minor update, then, I suppose. Fixed some bits, like games I completely forgot to move/list... Beat MGS Peace Walker today, and oof, I hate snipers.

Thanks for running the thread while you did! Event's been fun, and this definitely curbed my Steam bundle buying.. Giveaway's really nice of you too.  :)

Games Played:
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood [PS3]
Dragonvale [Android]
Assassin's Creed 3 [PS3]
Lollipop Chainsaw [PS3]
The Last of Us (some multiplayer) [PS3]
Batman: Arkham Origins (multiplayer) [PS3]
inFamous [PS3]
SSX [PS3]
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow [PS3]
Mass Effect [PS3]
Flame Over [PSTV]
Jak II [PS3]
Rayman Origins [PS3]
Pokemon Sun [3DS]
Okami [PS3]
Grow Home [PS4]
Yu-Gi-Oh! 7 Trials to Glory [GBA]

The Sims 4 [PC]

*The Sims 3: Pets [PS3] - 98%
Bathory: The Bloody Countess [Android] - 91% (glitched)

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth [PC]

*Disney Infinity 2.0 [PS3] - 97%
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires [PS3/rental] - 100%
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham [PSTV/rental] - 61% ➝ 100%
Zero Time Dilemma [PSTV]/rental] - 100%
Young Justice: Legacy [PS3/rental] - 100%
*Disney Infinity 3.0 [PS3/loan] - 98%
Child of Light [PSTV/rental] - 100%
Captain America: Super Soldier [PS3/rental] - 100%
Pokemon Silver [Gameboy]
Sonic Advance [GBA]
Mario Tennis [GBC]
*Heavy Rain [PS3] 98%
Gone Home [PS4] 100%

Lost Lands: Dark Overlord [Android]
*Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One [PS3] - 10% ➝ 42% ➝ 98%
*Tales from the Borderlands [PS4] 91%
Pokemon Yellow [GBC]
Saints Row: The Third [PS3] 55%
Sid Meier's Civilization V [PC]
The Secret Order 2: Masked Intent [Android]
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker [PS3] 35%

Pick-ups:
1. Pokemon Sun [3DS]
x. PS4 console + Uncharted 4 + Assassin's Creed: Syndicate + Assassin's Creed: Unity (bundle)

DLC/other purchases (USD 15.28/20):

Christmas
Age of Empires III [PC]
Civilization Revolution [PS3]
Dragon Quest Heroes [PS4]
Hyrule Warriors Legends [3DS]
Ratchet & Clank [PS4]
The Book of Unwritten Tales [PS4]
The Sims 4 [PC]
Unravel [PS4]

Free stuff/PS+:
Costume Quest [PS3+]

[PC] to save the hassle/clutter: 1-3 free bad to mediocre games a month added for potential steam cards and not worth noting/keeping track of.
[PS4+] all the NA PS+ games as of Jan 2017.

Edited by SyIaris
Wonky formatting after posting.

5 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Aw, so we're already done? Oh well.

Here's a last condensed update then (which is basically my last update with some minor changes).

Add To Games Crossed From Backlog:

LittleBigPlanet (PSV)

Child of Light (PS3)

Letter Quest Remastered (PSV)

Outland (PS3)

Rainbow Moon (PSV)

Home (PSV)

Steins;Gate (PS3)

Demon Gaze (PSV)

Add to Current Progress:

Journey (PS3)

Trine (PS3)

Strider (PS3)

As for the codes, I already have Okami and Remember Me, so there is nothing for me. Oh, and cause they are US ones, there is doubly so nothing for me.

Thanks for the event. It was fun while it lasted, I suppose.

21 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Lost Planet 3

Okami HD

Remember Me

So that means I don't have to worry about hiding all those Vita games I totally didn't buy myself? :P

In all seriousness, it was really nice to have something that made me think twice before splurging on a flash sale the moment I seen it, or picking up some cheap game at EB Games that I'd likely play once before it got banished to the back of my backlog. If university hadn't gotten in the way so much, I'd have been updating my list more often than I was (and it'd be in my way even more over the next few months since I failed one of my courses and have to make up for it :(). Since Billy called dibs on Okami HD, I'd like to get Remember Me please :).

On 12/30/2016 at 6:48 AM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Man, I'm sad to see this thread is gonna end now. I guess I haven't been that active recently either but that's mostly because life keeps being busy.

I guess I'm gonna edit this later with an update when I've got less stuff to do but for now I still have quite a few more applications to write...

Actually, I'm also pretty sad that I've seen this so late because people already reserved the 2 most interesting games.

I guess Lost Planet 3 still sounds like it could be fun, so I'll ask for that, please. :P

Update:

Le939aa.png

I'm about 80% done with the gold trophy, which is for another event. The other trophies will follow on the 15th of January.

Anyways, I took a break from this game because I was curious about the next 2 games.

L11a33e.png

I 100%ed this in an hour or 2. It's an interesting game about depression, which I thought would end up being more like a visual novel.

In the end it's basically just the compiled memories of a depressed person that you access by interacting with different objects that trigger said memories.

Like I said it's interesting, but I think it could have been more than it ended up being.

The trophies were also pretty straightforward.

Lc0bcc5.png

To describe this game think of an RPG version of Scrabble in an android-style game that has actually not been designed to rip your hard earned money out of your pockets by annoying you until you start throwing money at the screen or stop playing. 

This is probably the best game out of the 3 I've played since my last update and I've got it at 11/12 trophies for the PSVita's 5th anniversary event.

-

That's it for PSN games but I've also started a new Minecraft world together with a friend and got a beta key for the closed beta of Gwent, which is an addictive card game from the The Witcher universe. I actually like it quite a bit more than Hearthstone, especially since they've made it easier to get new cards than in HS.

Another thing I did since my last update is that I started two events, of which one is gonna end tomorrow. The other, however, is a backlog event that's gonna start tomorrow. It's as long as the one I'm currently posting in (or at least as long as that one was planned to be :P) and there's gonna be a theme for each month decided by a poll. There's gonna be grades for each month and some additional challenges to complete.

As far as spent money goes, I didn't even get to buy Pokemon Moon because I'm short on money. I got nothing for Christmas, which is why I'm currently debating on spending 15 bucks for Dragon Ball Xenoverse (time travel edition that has the season pass), so there's gonna be a new expanse soon, I guess.

It's still pretty hard to decide if I should just go with it, or maybe wait for a different game in a different sale.

As for the Spidey-changes:

•  Add Actual Sunlight to COMPLETED GAMES section
  •  Add Letter Quest Remastered to COMPLETED GAMES section
  •  Add Pumped BMX + to CURRENTLY PLAYING section

Edited by xFalionx

Well, I said that I would post an update before the end of the year, so even if this is ending now, I will post my update..

I got Rocket League paid DLC and the 100% on the game, also got the platinum in Hitman Go, Amnesia and the 100% in Race the Sun, thanks to the new glitch..

As for buying, in top of the Rocket League DLC I bought Table Top Racing DLC 3D Dot Game Heroes, World of Final Fantasy LE, Deus Ex Mankind Divided Steelbook Edition, Tales of Zestiria PS4, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, God Eater 2, Project Cars GotY and XBLAZE Code: Embryo.. as I said, I cave in big time.. and that's ignoring that my brother bought The Last of Us Remaster, Uncharted 4, Mafia 3, Watch_Dogs 2 and The Last Guardian for himself and his girlfriend..

Anyway th final update looks like this:

Spoiler

GAMES PLAYED

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PS3)

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

Thief (PS3)

Bloodborne

Muramasa Rebirth

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extended (PSV)

Need For Speed: Rivals (PS3)

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix