DLC Joint Ops Zombie

It doesn't exist yet. Highly annoying indeed how this messed up the list of 100% games.

There's a forum topic about this dlc here: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/tiny-troopers-joint-ops/290327-zombie-dlc-w-trophies.html

No real info there either, though one person asked the developers on twitter and the developers said more information 'soon'. Whenever this 'soon' is, is everybody's guess. So far all we can do is wait and poke the developers to release at least some information.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It still hasn't been released, it's been delayed ...

So far the only information on which a price guess can be based is the Japanese release, which is 216 yen (about 2 dollar/euro). The price outside Japan is going to be announced when the real/new release date will be announced. Is what the developers said on their twitter.

For more info see: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/tiny-troopers-joint-ops/290327-zombie-dlc-w-trophies-7.html

It still hasn't been released, it's been delayed ...

So far the only information on which a price guess can be based is the Japanese release, which is 216 yen (about 2 dollar/euro). The price outside Japan is going to be announced when the real/new release date will be announced. Is what the developers said on their twitter.

For more info see: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/tiny-troopers-joint-ops/290327-zombie-dlc-w-trophies-7.html

I was hoping this would be free in an update since later versions of the game came with it : (

$2 isn't a lot though. But damn, do I really care that much about the 100% on this old ass mediocre game? yes...

Edited by yowzagabowza

• 2 weeks later...

The dlc can now be bought in Europe for 2 euros normal price and 1 euro with ps plus. However ... it can't be started ... the game itself hasn't received the update yet ... The epic fail and waiting continues ...

edit: an hour after this post: ps4 patch is downloading now

Edited by de_digibeet

Mine is working fine, or it at least let me do the first mission, but I get an error every time I try to download my save from the cloud. I'm pretty sure I uploaded before deleting it. :/

what version is it and what region?

it is patched on ps4 :)

but then the bad news, i played it on vita, still no patch there but i cant get load my cross save so ill wait for the vita patch :(

Edited by Busdriver1205

Mine is working fine, or it at least let me do the first mission, but I get an error every time I try to download my save from the cloud. I'm pretty sure I uploaded before deleting it. :/

I downloaded my cloud save months ago, but when I try to upload my new save with some zombie dlc missions completed I get an error as well. Maybe the cloud service needs a patch to handle zombie dlc saves :S.

edit: And I'm done, eight easy missions if you have two fully powered up characters. Both trophies popped right after I went to the helicopter at the end of the eighth mission.

edit 2: I noticed when I uploaded the ps4 save to the ps plus cloud, that the name of the save file now included 'zombie edition'. So maybe that indicates that the cloud service does need a fix.

Edited by de_digibeet

what version is it and what region?

it is patched on ps4 :)

but then the bad news, i played it on vita, still no patch there but i cant get load my cross save so ill wait for the vita patch :(

I think I am in the same situation as you then, played on Vita, but can't transfer the save across. I played on the PS4 UK region, but you say PS4 works now.

I downloaded my cloud save months ago, but when I try to upload my new save with some zombie dlc missions completed I get an error as well. Maybe the cloud service needs a patch to handle zombie dlc saves :S.

edit: And I'm done, eight easy missions if you have two fully powered up characters. Both trophies popped right after I went to the helicopter at the end of the eighth mission.

edit 2: I noticed when I uploaded the ps4 save to the ps plus cloud, that the name of the save file now included 'zombie edition'. So maybe that indicates that the cloud service does need a fix.

Hmm, is there any way to delete the DLC on PS4? Or does the update cause the new save?