DLC Joint Ops Zombie

I think I am in the same situation as you then, played on Vita, but can't transfer the save across. I played on the PS4 UK region, but you say PS4 works now.

Hmm, is there any way to delete the DLC on PS4? Or does the update cause the new save? 

Nope, on the ps4 you could delete the entire game, download it again and try to load the game before the patch download is completed, or even cancel it (though it will probably just start again). There might be a setting to not automatically download content though, not sure. Anyway, if you can download just the game and not the patch, and start the game without the patch and then try to download your cloud save, maybe, just maybe you can download your cloud save.

I downloaded the patch but the zombie campaign is blacked out, when I go to click on it it tells me to go purchase it.........only thing is I can't find it in the store :( has anyone with a NA version been able to get the dlc purchased?

It's definitely not available in NA yet. Hopefully Tuesday

I see people playing this??? WHere can i get now showing up in PSN store!!!

It is still not available in the NA store. If you look at the people who have completed it, they are all from the EU region.

You will have to either wait until it reaches our store, or re-buy the base game AND DLC from one of the EU region stores. DLC is not cross-compatible between regions.

Got it yesterday on EU store, had no problems installing and activating.

Also had no issues with playing the DLC itself.

One thing though, the DLC is 9 levels, no "story" like the other 2 campaigns had. It just kicks you into the missions.

Besides the lack of a "Story" it doesn't come with any new upgrades or new Special units.

It was only 1 euro so I cant really complain as I was able to enjoy the game for another hour, but I really felt like they could have done more with the DLC.

• 2 weeks later...