Project Guide Creation V2.0

Quick google search and this website https://wordcounter.net/website-word-count seems to be okay. I did a test for a blank guide template which came to, rounded, about 100 words. So when you post your word count using that website, please subtract 200 words from the final number. 

Also it is up, hot and fresh- 

DLC 1 - Summer Writer's Club

:hidden: - Summer was fun 0/16

:hidden: - Can't I relax this summer?

:hidden: - But summer is almost over!

:hidden: - It almost makes me want to go outside, almost...

:hidden: - A quick read

:hidden: - A book series

:hidden: - Stone Tablet

:hidden: - The Great Wall of Text

:hidden: - Is this even English?

:hidden: - The Dragon Vs. The Wolf

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @758 hours and some minutes

:hidden: - Nice Swimwear

:hidden: - Summer Jams

:hidden: - Truth or Dare?

:hidden: - ???

Because I don't want YaoiGod's hard work to go to waste, I'll allow an early trophy. 

:gold: - But summer is almost over! (Create a platinum guide that requires 200 or more hours) Earned by YaoiGod on July 30th 2016!

Are we going with DLC trophies not counting towards the thread level :)?

YOSHAAAAAAAAA!

But it actually drains NR's wallet :awesome:

The wolf is one of possible readings/meanings of my surname =D

Ookami = 狼 = Wolf

Ookami = 大神 = God =D

Nipponese is fun :awesome:

Funny story, while I was double checking my Chopnese, I did study for 4 years but you know what not speaking everyday does to you, I came across this anime. I suppose it is all thanks to you  :yay:

Are we going with DLC trophies not counting towards the thread level  :)?

Sure, CypherNova did make up to level 15 I think?

Edited by NerdRage04

People, seriously, stop with leveling up, I'm so close to break VIT limit, it needs to finally happen. :awesome:

Funny story, while I was double checking my Chopnese, I did study for 4 years but you know what not speaking everyday does to you, I came across this anime. I suppose it is all thanks to you  :yay:

I remember that anime xD Definitely give it a shot =D

The wolf is one of possible readings/meanings of my surname =D

Ookami = 狼 = Wolf

Ookami = 大神 = God =D

Nipponese is fun :awesome:

I suppose that explanation works too :hmm:. So what does satoshi mean? 

Are we going with DLC trophies not counting towards the thread level :)?

Maybe it's time to release a patch to raise the lvl caps :lol:.

People, seriously, stop with leveling up, I'm so close to break VIT limit, it needs to finally happen. :awesome:

I remember that anime xD Definitely give it a shot =D

I'm not going to let it reach level 7 until someone actually uses the 5 points we got for reaching level 6 (no one has yet - the "put it all on VIT" didn't count for obvious reasons) :P

I suppose that explanation works too :hmm:. So what does satoshi mean? 

Good thing we don't have exploits for bypassing the Guide Team boss fights or we'd have to patch those too :P Oh, we should patch the trophy descriptions too; I like vague trophy descriptions but these don't give us any clues for getting them (outside of the names) :giggle:

• Like 1

I'm not going to let it reach level 7 until someone actually uses the 5 points we got for reaching level 6 (no one has yet - the "put it all on VIT" didn't count for obvious reasons) :P

Good thing we don't have exploits for bypassing the Guide Team boss fights or we'd have to patch those too :P Oh, we should patch the trophy descriptions too; I like vague trophy descriptions but these don't give us any clues for getting them (outside of the names) :giggle:

In that case add 5 points to CON please.

Guide Team boss fights can only be patched to add higher difficulties :awesome:. I agree, maybe we should start guessing the trophies again, like we did for the main list.

In that case add 5 points to CON please.

Guide Team boss fights can only be patched to add higher difficulties :awesome:. I agree, maybe we should start guessing the trophies again, like we did for the main list.

That takes all the fun out of it if I tell you how to get them all (which I planned on doing at the end of the year to wrap this up).

Also, is there an updated version of the level stats I can add to the OP?

Well, I finished my guesses

:hidden: - Summer was fun 0/16 - Write 16 guides during the summer

:hidden: - Can't I relax this summer? - Create a platinum guide that requires 150 or more hours

:gold: - But summer is almost over! (Create a platinum guide that requires 200 or more hours) Earned by YaoiGod on July 30th 2016!

:hidden: - It almost makes me want to go outside, almost... - Create a guide that requires 250 or more hours

:hidden: - A quick read - Write a guide with 500 words or more

:hidden: - A book series - Write a guide with 1,000 words or more

:hidden: - Stone Tablet - Write a guide with 2,500 words or more

:hidden: - The Great Wall of Text - Write a guide with 5,000 words or more

:hidden: - Is this even English? - Write a guide for a non-localized game that has a Japanese trophy list

:hidden: - The Dragon Vs. The Wolf - Reach 15,000 posts

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @758 hours and some minutes - My guess is this one will unlock automatically after the summer has ended.

:hidden: - Nice Swimwear - Post a picture of swimwear :dunno:

:hidden: - Summer Jams - Post a link to the song Summer Jam to set the mood  :dance:

:hidden: - Truth or Dare? - Take on Dragon's dare and get a guide marked as 'Unpublishable' :awesome:

:hidden: - ??? - Shh, it's a secret :ninja:.

Might as well try some of them out :lol:

DeadOrAliveXtreme3.jpg

Let's see if this unlocks  :hidden: Summer Jams and :hidden: Nice Swimwear.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Well, I finished my guesses

:hidden: - Summer was fun 0/16 - Write 16 guides during the summer 0% correct

:hidden: - Can't I relax this summer? - Create a platinum guide that requires 150 or more hours 0% correct

:hidden: - It almost makes me want to go outside, almost... - Create a guide that requires 250 or more hours 0% correct

:hidden: - A quick read - Write a guide with 500 words or more 50% correct

:hidden: - A book series - Write a guide with 1,000 words or more 50% correct

:hidden: - Stone Tablet - Write a guide with 2,500 words or more 50% correct

:hidden: - The Great Wall of Text - Write a guide with 5,000 words or more 50% correct

:hidden: - Is this even English? - Write a guide for a non-localized game that has a Japanese trophy list Wait and see maybe?

:hidden: - The Dragon Vs. The Wolf - Reach 15,000 posts Not telling

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @758 hours and some minutes - My guess is this one will unlock automatically after the summer has ended. 0% correct

:hidden: - Nice Swimwear - Post a picture of swimwear :dunno: 80% correct

:hidden: - Summer Jams - Post a link to the song Summer Jam to set the mood  Earned

:hidden: - Truth or Dare? - Take on Dragon's dare and get a guide marked as 'Unpublishable' :awesome: 0% correct

:hidden: - ??? - Shh, it's a secret :ninja:. -100% correct

Might as well try some of them out :lol:

DeadOrAliveXtreme3.jpg

Let's see if this unlocks  :hidden: Summer Jams and :hidden: Nice Swimwear.

Let's see here, I'll make some edits to your post. Also I forgot a trophy,

:silver: - I think we are trending? (Over 500 posts have been made to the thread) Earned by PSNP on July 30th 2016!

:bronze: - Summer Jams (Post a music video that is summer themed) Earned by Dragon-Archon on July 30th 2016!

Also the trophy  :hidden: - Summer was fun was supposed to be the trophy for getting all of the trophies for the DLC. But NerdRage wait!? There are only 15 trophies! Why did you make it out of 16? Well, idk maybe there is a secret or something  :dunno: 

EDIT: We are now level 7!

EDIT 2: I'll be honest, I really enjoy this smiley  :dunno:  :dunno:  :dunno:  :dunno:

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 1

Let's see here, I'll make some edits to your post. Also I forgot a trophy,

:silver: - I think we are trending? (Over 500 posts have been made to the thread) Earned by PSNP on July 30th 2016!

:bronze: - Summer Jams (Post a music video that is summer themed) Earned by Dragon-Archon on July 30th 2016!

Also the trophy  :hidden: - Summer was fun was supposed to be the trophy for getting all of the trophies for the DLC. But NerdRage wait!? There are only 15 trophies! Why did you make it out of 16? Well, idk maybe there is a secret or something  :dunno: 

EDIT: We are now level 7!

EDIT 2: I'll be honest, I really enjoy this smiley  :dunno:  :dunno:  :dunno:  :dunno:

Yay, a new trophy :dance:.

You're so evil by not telling if I was correct about the 15,000 post count :shakefist:. Interesting, it never occurred to me that :hidden: Summer was fun was for all trophies :facepalm:, especially because there are only 15 trophies. My guess would be that the hidden :hidden: ??? trophy counts for two :hmm:. Too bad that :hidden: Truth or Dare wasn't correct, that description fit perfectly imo.

And yeah, that smiley is hilarious :highfive:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Please let there be a trophy for 10,000 or more posts. I'm very interested in  :hidden: - The Dragon Vs. The Wolf.

You need a few more posts Dragon, you're post count is too low right now  :awesome:

Dragon doesn't have enough posts to qualify for something? Never thought those words would be typed on PSNP. I've now seen everything.  :awesome:

• Like 1

Drew a Guide Team boss fight for fun. Satoshi Ookami (both Amaterasu and God interpretations used) has Vita games as weapons (and is flying on a giant Vita) & MMDE and xFalionx are making use of that CON stat. Sorry for everyone I didn't include (pretend you're in the airship if you want/care) and sorry for ruining the Tomba/Tombi hair, MMDE :P

That is awesome!  :awesome:

Satoshi flying around on a Vita and shooting Vita games as weapons cracked me up. Too bad he'll run out of ammo very quickly. Unless he can use PSP games like PS+ does.  :P

Drew a Guide Team boss fight for fun. Satoshi Ookami (both Amaterasu and God interpretations used) has Vita games as weapons (and is flying on a giant Vita) & MMDE and xFalionx are making use of that CON stat. Sorry for everyone I didn't include (pretend you're in the airship if you want/care) and sorry for ruining the Tomba/Tombi hair, MMDE :P

LMAO, that is brilliant lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512. You're a very good drawer :yay:. So, who is winning?

Any chance you'll add this drawing to the OP Nerdrage?

• Like 1

...I could help you with that in the future since I wanted to plat Jak 2 anyways, but I'm currently writing 2 guides at the same time and I still want to plat SAO:HF and Persona 4 Golden before I write another guide after that. :P

So if you can wait a few months with that guide I would offer my help to you. :D

Thanks! Yeah help on Jak II is appreciated, but you have played the game before right? Looking for a pro at the challenges as IMO it bumps the game's overall difficulty to 8 or 9 out of 10.

Yeah, I've got a couple guides in the works myself, so it will be a few months before I even think about starting Jak II.

DLC trophies? Great, now we'll never get 100%. :shakefist:

These should have been included in the main trophy list. They were obviously cut from the base game in a cheap attempt to get us to create more guides and to constantly drain our wallets. I really hope the rest of the DLC isn't just filler missions and map packs.

What's next, microtransactions? Sure, you can spend 100's of hours grinding at those word trophies, or just buy them for the low low price of $1.99 each. :angry:

No no, I prefer 5 full map packs for $4.99 each. You can pre-buy all 5 DLC packs with the Season pass for only $25, or buy each pack individually upon release for $4.99 each. You'll save lots of money with a Season Pass!

Who knows, there might be a patch in the works. :highfive:;):emo::holy::dunno::popcorn: 

(must use smiley :dunno: , it's awesome)

If you ask the developers of the trophies nicely, you might get early beta access to the non-existent Level Cap Patch that I did not just confirm.

Haha, the Vita is hilarious. :lol:

I couldn't figure myself out in the main picture, best thing I could make out was it looked like Daxter on fire or something.

Speaking of which:

HvRhlyM.png

Then the zoomed in picture (finally after several tries) loaded. Oh it's Ratchet & Clank! Sweet!

Aaaaannnd... now that :hidden: - Hey all you people has been unlocked :holy:  ... I have a reason to quote 5 or more posts. :facepalm::lol: Lolz.

Thanks! Yeah help on Jak II is appreciated, but you have played the game before right? Looking for a pro at the challenges as IMO it bumps the game's overall difficulty to 8 or 9 out of 10.

You're not going to include the exploit for collecting orbs? Setting the difficulty as a 8 or 9 gives a wrong impression, as this game is just a 3 or 4 with the exploit. The only thing people seems to have trouble with is the very few checkpoints.

Also increasing the lvl caps referred to the Thread Level stat lvl caps, not the thread lvl :P.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Project Guide Creation has reached level 7!

CON increased to 10!

STR increased to 12!

MAG increased to 12!

SPR increased to 11!

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 2 somehow OVER MAX

DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 5 MAX

CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 10

ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 10

STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 12

MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 12

SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 11

SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 10

EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX

LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNG check

Thanks for the stats update, and holy mother of cows that picture is awesome! Am I not wearing any pants!? Do I have hairy legs!? Am I wearing a sombrero and smoking a pipe!? THIS IS AWESOME! This will be added to the OP, thank you for the amazing art and for keeping up with the levels.

You earned a reward! Mama always said; Never do your laundry on your day off, don't mow the lawn after it has been watered, and always tip your waitresses and artists.

Please choose a reward!

• $10 PSN Giftcard!
  • A love letter written by me and my DnD buddies with chocolates to eat while you read!
  • A box filled with my favorite snacks!

I must say, this event is turning out to be pretty awesome! I wonder what it will be like during the holidays  :D  :D

Gundam was #1

Blood Knights #2

3D Dot Game Heroes #3

Darksiders #4

written in that order and published all this month, i just forgot to mention Darksiders

I must have missed it when it was published! I will add it to the Hall of Fame

LMAO, that is brilliant lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512. You're a very good drawer :yay:. So, who is winning?

Any chance you'll add this drawing to the OP Nerdrage?

Damn right it will be, it will be immortalized forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.......

I also like how the depiction of you is the raid boss and I guess considered evil...

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 3

I must have missed it when it was published! I will add it to the Hall of Fame

Damn right it will be, it will be immortalized forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.......

I also like how the depiction of you is the raid boss and I guess considered evil...

I wrote it in a comment a few pages ago :|.

Awesome, I'd be insulted if I was anything less than the Raid Boss evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928. Maybe it's time for Mango and me to do our combo attack where I carry Mango in the air and he throws mangoes at everyone with 100% accuracy, which I set on fire for AoE explosions :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

You're not going to include the exploit for collecting orbs? Setting the difficulty as a 8 or 9 gives a wrong impression, as this game is just a 3 or 4 with the exploit. The only thing people seems to have trouble with is the very few checkpoints.

Also increasing the lvl caps referred to the Thread Level stat lvl caps, not the thread lvl :P.

8 or 9 (if I could 11/10) refers to all Orbs legit, but I'd actually give a 4 with using exploit. The missions are still more annoying than Jak 3, and if you play the Vita port it's the worst in the series- control lag especially on JetBoard, terrible touchscreen controls on drill platform.

(Hmm I gave Jak 3 a 4 too.... Hmm I might bump up Jak II to 5 then :P )

And I did include the exploit for Orbs on the Jak 3 guide, which tbh doesn't really need it - all 600 Orbs are easy enough to obtain. Why would I not include it in the annoyance of Jak II?

And who knows? Maybe the entire thread's level was actually secretly capped at 15, begging at Cypher's mercy to patch in new DLC icons to level up past 15, to be included in a future non-existent DLC patch for the low price of $9.99 that is totally unconfirmed?

* You never know what PMs the developers of thread trophies might or might not send back and forth to make sure everyone know the rules of the game. :P

Any EXP gained past Level 15 gained pre-patch or without installation of the Ultimate Level Cap Increase 1 DLC pack will not be honored, in order to prevent immediate powerleveled speedruns on the new DLC maps requiring the new levels past Level 15. Sprains, broken bones, bruised egos, snapped tendons or accidental character death may still occur.

I wrote it in a comment a few pages ago :|.

Awesome, I'd be insulted if I was anything less than the Raid Boss evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928. Maybe it's time for Mango and me to do our combo attack where I carry Mango in the air and he throws mangoes at everyone with 100% accuracy, which I set on fire for AoE explosions :awesome:.

What do you expect from me? To read everything? I'm just a bear not a Dragon! No but for reals, I totally skimmed past the Darksiders part  :ninja:

We need to all appreciate how Mango is very stealthy moving around at probably the speed of Mango 6.

As for your combo name, The Fast and the Mango? Too Fast too Mango? Fast and Mango: Dragon Drift?

• Like 3