Project Guide Creation V2.0

Take the pledge today with our local Super-Fly Spider-Guy in his Financial Yeah Backlog Challenge Thing!

I just noticed that you wrote "Financial Yeah" in the main post and while that is totally the right exclamation for me since I'm part of that challenge but I do believe it's supposed to be Year. :P

I guess now we'll get to see if there's a trophy for nitpicking. :D

Edited by xFalionx

I just noticed that you wrote "Financial Yeah" in the main post and while that is totally the right exclamation for me since I'm part of that challenge but I do believe it's supposed to be Year. :P

I guess now we'll get to see if there's a trophy for nitpicking. :D

I already tried that once as he wrote 'Virtua Fitgher 2' in the Hall of Fame but he never corrected that so he either doesn't care or didn't read it :P

if you didn't read it last time and there is actually a trophy for nitpicking, I have earned it, right? ;)

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure the Seabear is a fan of Spongebob so surely Hey all you people comes from this?

It's a pretty great song, (I just had a sandwich, no ordinary sandwich, a sandwich filled with jellyfish jellyyyy!)

I tried to make the lyrics a little better, but it's not my best work :P

Amazing
I've got to tell someone about this
Hey all you people,
Hey all you people,
Hey all you people,
won't you listen to me!
I just wrote a guide
No ordinary guide
a guide filled with too much information-yyy!
Hey man,
you've got to try this guide,
it's no ordinary guide,
it's the awesomest guide in the sea!
skibbidy beeda boda booda boda daddidy dow yeah!

On another note (see what I did there :eyebrow: ), I'm horrible at focusing on one thing at a time, so I'd like to add Hand of Fate to my 'writing guides for ...' list. That includes the base game, the DLC and the winter update because I am trying to get the full 100% anyway.

Edited by FFHannibal
  • Like 2

i submitted 3D Dot Game Heroes and started Darksiders 1, which is almost done unlike 3D Dot. hopefully 3D Dot wont need any more work and gets published as i re-read it 3 times (2 before submitting and once in the last hour to re-check everything)

Nice, it seems you forgot to add a link in all the credits though (for the videos and maps).

Edited by Dragon-Archon

check now, the same thing happened with Blood Knights, i hit publish and save but it did not save it.

Yeah, that happens sometimes. I also encounter that when publishing guides or sending them back for revisions and the page reloads, but still says the guide is in review status :facepalm:. It's showing up in the queue now.

All these crickets and no one here to celebrate the trophy with!

:bronze: - How long is this thing? (So far, at least a month) Earned by PSNP on July 28th 2016!

Remember, DLC trophies start July 31st or August 1st, whichever night I have the time to do it  :) 

It will have 10 new trophies if I don't think of anymore until then. The September list is coming along great for you guide members, so far 6 awesome trophies  :dance: 

This also brings us to thread level 6!

Edited by NerdRage04

All these crickets and no one here to celebrate the trophy with!

:bronze: - How long is this thing? (So far, at least a month) Earned by PSNP on July 28th 2016!

Remember, DLC trophies start July 31st or August 1st, whichever night I have the time to do it  :) 

It will have 10 new trophies if I don't think of anymore until then. The September list is coming along great for you guide members, so far 6 awesome trophies  :dance: 

This also brings us to thread level 6!

Yay, Project Guide Creation reached level 6! Please allocate 5 attribute points (first-come, first choice).

Put the points on VIT, do it! (Even if we have to send an expedition to Japan to discover those mysterious Vita games.) :P

Also, interesting. This month went by pretty quickly.

I demand picture proof of these Vita games :P

Edited by zadorvp

I demand picture proof of these Vita games :P

*Phoenix Wright voice*: Your honor, I'd like to submit this evidence to the court.

HKVKozY.jpg

This evidence clearly states that there are at least 5 more Vita games!

And the picture was even made with a Vita since I don't have anything that can take pictures with a better quality.

Edited by xFalionx

*Phoenix Wright voice*: Your honor, I'd like to submit this evidence to the court.

HKVKozY.jpg

And the picture was even made with a Vita since I don't have anything that can take pictures with a better quality.

Looks photoshopped to me. Everyone knows the Vita has no games so that can't be a real pic. 

• Like 1