Project Guide Creation V2.0

8 or 9 (if I could 11/10) refers to all Orbs legit, but I'd actually give a 4 with using exploit. The missions are still more annoying than Jak 3, and if you play the Vita port it's the worst in the series- control lag especially on JetBoard, terrible touchscreen controls on drill platform.

(Hmm I gave Jak 3 a 4 too.... Hmm I might bump up Jak II to 5 then :P )

And I did include the exploit for Orbs on the Jak 3 guide, which tbh doesn't really need it - all 600 Orbs are easy enough to obtain. Why would I not include it in the annoyance of Jak II?

And who knows? Maybe the entire thread's level was actually secretly capped at 15, begging at Cypher's mercy to patch in new DLC icons to level up past 15, to be included in a future non-existent DLC patch for the low price of $9.99 that is totally unconfirmed?

* You never know what PMs the developers of thread trophies might or might not send back and forth to make sure everyone know the rules of the game. :P

Any EXP gained past Level 15 gained pre-patch or without installation of the Ultimate Level Cap Increase 1 DLC pack will not be honored, in order to prevent immediate powerleveled speedruns on the new DLC maps requiring the new levels past Level 15. Sprains, broken bones, bruised egos, snapped tendons or accidental character death may still occur.

You were asking for someone who got them all legit, so I was wondering if you were going to include the exploit.

What do you expect from me? To read everything? I'm just a bear not a Dragon! No but for reals, I totally skimmed past the Darksiders part  :ninja:

We need to all appreciate how Mango is very stealthy moving around at probably the speed of Mango 6.

As for your combo name, The Fast and the Mango? Too Fast too Mango? Fast and Mango: Dragon Drift?

I think spending a year in the Guide Team Bootcamp will hone those reading skills after being mercilessly trained  :comp: .

Personally, I'd go with "Fast and Flaming: Mango Shot" :awesome:. The next patch gives Mango's a sniper rifle and shots are always 100% hit. It also adds armour with mango resistance, but this is an ultra rare drop.

Drew a Guide Team boss fight for fun. Satoshi Ookami (both Amaterasu and God interpretations used) has Vita games as weapons (and is flying on a giant Vita) & MMDE and xFalionx are making use of that CON stat. Sorry for everyone I didn't include (pretend you're in the airship if you want/care) and sorry for ruining the Tomba/Tombi hair, MMDE :P

Hahaha, this is a true work of art :yay:

Edited by BlindMango

I suppose that explanation works too :hmm:. So what does satoshi mean? 

Death Village =D

里死

In my kanji writing, that is =D

Drew a Guide Team boss fight for fun. Satoshi Ookami (both Amaterasu and God interpretations used) has Vita games as weapons (and is flying on a giant Vita) & MMDE and xFalionx are making use of that CON stat. Sorry for everyone I didn't include (pretend you're in the airship if you want/care) and sorry for ruining the Tomba/Tombi hair, MMDE :P

LOL DEM VITAS! :DDDD

Thanks! Yeah help on Jak II is appreciated, but you have played the game before right? Looking for a pro at the challenges as IMO it bumps the game's overall difficulty to 8 or 9 out of 10.

Yeah, I've got a couple guides in the works myself, so it will be a few months before I even think about starting Jak II.

I do understand your stance towards trying to push the proper way but if one is making a guide, they are expected to mention these things.

You are supposed to make the game as easy as possible with the guide =D

That is awesome! :awesome:

Satoshi flying around on a Vita and shooting Vita games as weapons cracked me up. Too bad he'll run out of ammo very quickly. Unless he can use PSP games like PS+ does. :P

Yeah, he was certainly silly for picking ammunition that is available only in very limited quantities :P

LMAO, that is brilliant lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512. You're a very good drawer :yay:. So, who is winning?

Any chance you'll add this drawing to the OP Nerdrage?

As tough as the Guide Team is, I think we are winning based on the amount of accepted guides right now :devil: We'll have to grind this fight quite a few times for all the high level Guide Team gear though.

Haha, the Vita is hilarious. :lol:

I couldn't figure myself out in the main picture, best thing I could make out was it looked like Daxter on fire or something.

Then the zoomed in picture (finally after several tries) loaded. Oh it's Ratchet & Clank! Sweet!

Yeah, I struggled a bit with getting people in the backgrounds of the picture since I had no pencil handy. Any mistakes were basically permanent and the tiny people look like nothing in the non-closeup picture *_*

Thanks for the stats update, and holy mother of cows that picture is awesome! Am I not wearing any pants!? Do I have hairy legs!? Am I wearing a sombrero and smoking a pipe!? THIS IS AWESOME! This will be added to the OP, thank you for the amazing art and for keeping up with the levels.

You earned a reward! Mama always said; Never do your laundry on your day off, don't mow the lawn after it has been watered, and always tip your waitresses and artists.

Please choose a reward!

• $10 PSN Giftcard!
  • A love letter written by me and my DnD buddies with chocolates to eat while you read!
  • A box filled with my favorite snacks!
I must say, this event is turning out to be pretty awesome! I wonder what it will be like during the holidays  :D  :D

Damn right it will be, it will be immortalized forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.......

I also like how the depiction of you is the raid boss and I guess considered evil...

I envisioned you with pants on, but feel free to imagine them as some kind of bear legs since it's not coloured ^^ Sombrero and smoking pipe are indeed there in any case :)

Well, you wished somebody would pick the box of snacks so I'll pick that if you feel you're up to shipping it to Finland :P

Will respond to the rest later, need to go now *_*

That picture is incredibly awesome. :D I feel like LucasV9991 and MarsipanRumpan were making use of their CON stat, too. Just a little behind me and to the left, so they fell out of the frame. :P

By the way, the song that came into my mind while looking at the picture is quite fitting.  :lol:

(Just gotta skip the first 15 seconds because of the MV intro...)

Thanks! Yeah help on Jak II is appreciated, but you have played the game before right? Looking for a pro at the challenges as IMO it bumps the game's overall difficulty to 8 or 9 out of 10.

Yeah, I've got a couple guides in the works myself, so it will be a few months before I even think about starting Jak II.

I guess you could call it having played the game. :D This game was, like the PS2 titles of the Ratchet and Clank franchise, one of the games I played the most as a child. Even though I did prefer the first game in the series to this one for obvious childhood nightmare reasons. :D

But yeah, plenty of experience and nightmares. (That god damn tank, though...) :P

Damn right it will be, it will be immortalized forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.......

I also like how the depiction of you is the raid boss and I guess considered evil...

If you think of it this way, this soundtrack would also be pretty fitting. :D

Maybe even more so than my first song pick.  :blink:

You might wanna include one of those songs together with the picture in order to get the full feel of the fight. 

Edited by xFalionx

Drew a Guide Team boss fight for fun. Satoshi Ookami (both Amaterasu and God interpretations used) has Vita games as weapons (and is flying on a giant Vita) & MMDE and xFalionx are making use of that CON stat. Sorry for everyone I didn't include (pretend you're in the airship if you want/care) and sorry for ruining the Tomba/Tombi hair, MMDE

What exactly am i in that pic?

And who knows? Maybe the entire thread's level was actually secretly capped at 15, begging at Cypher's mercy to patch in new DLC icons to level up past 15, to be included in a future non-existent DLC patch for the low price of $9.99 that is totally unconfirmed?

* You never know what PMs the developers of thread trophies might or might not send back and forth to make sure everyone know the rules of the game. :P

Any EXP gained past Level 15 gained pre-patch or without installation of the Ultimate Level Cap Increase 1 DLC pack will not be honored, in order to prevent immediate powerleveled speedruns on the new DLC maps requiring the new levels past Level 15. Sprains, broken bones, bruised egos, snapped tendons or accidental character death may still occur.

I notice a 1 behind that "Ultimate Level Cap Increase 1 DLC pack" *_* Already preparing for the next DLCs to charge us even more for the piecemeal content :(

You were asking for someone who got them all legit, so I was wondering if you were going to include the exploit.

I think spending a year in the Guide Team Bootcamp will hone those reading skills after being mercilessly trained  :comp: .

Personally, I'd go with "Fast and Flaming: Mango Shot" :awesome:. The next patch gives Mango's a sniper rifle and shots are always 100% hit. It also adds armour with mango resistance, but this is an ultra rare drop.

Ugh, more grinding D: I hope the armour looks super sweet too.

That picture is incredibly awesome. :D I feel like LucasV9991 and MarsipanRumpan were making use of their CON stat, too. Just a little behind me and to the left, so they fell out of the frame. :P

If you think of it this way, this soundtrack would also be pretty fitting. :D

Maybe even more so than my first song pick.  :blink:

You might wanna include one of those songs together with the picture in order to get the full feel of the fight.

Perhaps they were indeed out of frame. Only two of the Guide Team are pictured in that drawing anyways, so there could have been more fighting to be had :P

That second song is not available to be watched in my country :(

What exactly am i in that pic?

Tim Curry's Lord of Darkness aka your avatar. It just looks nothing like him :P

is it a demon an airship also my name comes from Shadow Hearts so a demon would make sense

I notice a 1 behind that "Ultimate Level Cap Increase 1 DLC pack" *_* Already preparing for the next DLCs to charge us even more for the piecemeal content :(

Ugh, more grinding D: I hope the armour looks super sweet too.

Perhaps they were indeed out of frame. Only two of the Guide Team are pictured in that drawing anyways, so there could have been more fighting to be had :P

That second song is not available to be watched in my country :(

Tim Curry's Lord of Darkness aka your avatar. It just looks nothing like him :P

HAHAHAHA, also Disturbed is a good choice

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

:jaymon: I'm in there too! :dance::awesome::holy::yay:

Death Village =D

里死

In my kanji writing, that is =D

Ok, thanks :D.

As tough as the Guide Team is, I think we are winning based on the amount of accepted guides right now :devil: We'll have to grind this fight quite a few times for all the high level Guide Team gear though.

Looks like that patch needs to come soon to increase the difficulty.

A song that is available in Germany but not in another country? That's a first for me.  :jaymon:

Anyways, this link should work.

That song also didn't work for me, but this one does.

Yeah, he was certainly silly for picking ammunition that is available only in very limited quantities :PAs tough as the Guide Team is, I think we are winning based on the amount of accepted guides right now :devil: We'll have to grind this fight quite a few times for all the high level Guide Team gear though.Yeah, I struggled a bit with getting people in the backgrounds of the picture since I had no pencil handy. Any mistakes were basically permanent and the tiny people look like nothing in the non-closeup picture *_*I envisioned you with pants on, but feel free to imagine them as some kind of bear legs since it's not coloured ^^ Sombrero and smoking pipe are indeed there in any case :)Well, you wished somebody would pick the box of snacks so I'll pick that if you feel you're up to shipping it to Finland :PWill respond to the rest later, need to go now *_*

I am all for shipping to wherever!

:jaymon: I'm in there too! :dance::awesome::holy::yay:

Yeah, I'm using you as a kind of wormhole/portal to bring that meteor through to the boss fight :P

I have the power of Japan behind my backs, the ammunition is more than well supplied :awesome:

I certainly hope so. We can't do these raids if we're not well prepared :giggle:

Looks like that patch needs to come soon to increase the difficulty.

That song also didn't work for me, but this one does.

I'm hoping for the patch to come alongside the Guide Team DLC pack if not sooner :D

That song version works for me too.

I am all for shipping to wherever!

Alrighty then, where do you want me to contact you with address information :wave: ?

• Like 1

I'm hoping for the patch to come alongside the Guide Team DLC pack if not sooner :D

That song version works for me too.

The patch is still in the testing phase. The only thing left is to test whether implementing OSS combos will be too OP or not. :awesome:

As soon as you find the time to do so zadorvp, you allergic to anything?

Lol, you were actually serious about sending cookies? :lol:

• Like 1

The patch is still in the testing phase. The only thing left is to test whether implementing OSS combos will be too OP or not. :awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scl4u8t2mLo

Lol, you were actually serious about sending cookies? :lol:

Cookies are serious business. I'm always serious about my cookies. Momma always said; Never lie about cookies.

• Like 2

Hair is fine, but weapon though! :P

http://tomba.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons

Does any of the guides I've already written count? Or any of the ones I've written this summer? :P

Maybe I will finish the 9 Spelunker HD DLC trophy guides I've really already written. xD Or some of the other ones like Get Fit With Mel B and Rainbow Moon.

http://psnprofiles.com/MMDE/guides

Currently working on Rune Factory Oceans, Fenix Furia and Arcade Game Series: Dig Dug.

Edited by MMDE

Hair is fine, but weapon though! :P

http://tomba.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons

I've played the games, so yeah, I know that's not a correct weapon type to use ^^ I just made use of some common MMO classes and you happened to get White Mage :P

I shall contact my Nipponese nakama then :awesome:

Your mother spoke truth!

You should already have done that to get more people participating in this project :P Those Nipponese guides won't write themselves.