Project Guide Creation V2.0

*Phoenix Wright voice*: Your honor, I'd like to submit this evidence to the court.

HKVKozY.jpg

This evidence clearly states that there are at least 5 more Vita games!

And the picture was even made with a Vita since I don't have anything that can take pictures with a better quality.

7u5QV4zl.jpg

I own at least 5  :dunno:

9mBP6VS.jpg

Now with timestamp. :P

Impressive photoshop skills. I see a bunch of games for PSP, PS2, and PS3 games in there though with just changed names & a fake PSVITA header added to the cover. Please provide picture proof of any of these games installed on the Vita's menu :D

Impressive photoshop skills. I see a bunch of games for PSP, PS2, and PS3 games in there though with just changed names & a fake PSVITA header added to the cover. Please provide picture proof of any of these games installed on the Vita's menu :D

You drive a hard bargain but this should suffice...

SGueVrw.jpg

a4rrxY8.jpg

There's even a few extra games on those. :P (But don't tell sony, can't have them know that there are actually games on my Vita.)

Edited by xFalionx

You drive a hard bargain but this should suffice...

There's even a few extra games on those. :P (But don't tell sony, can't have them know that there are actually games on my Vita.)

No, it does not suffice. :P

Please provide picture evidence showing the Vita's current firmware version. We can't be sure if the games are really installed until the firmware has been verified :o

(why does this matter? see here)

Hey NerdRage04, did you see my guess at a trophy?

Please provide picture evidence showing the Vita's current firmware version. We can't be sure if the games are really installed until the firmware has been verified :o

Hey NerdRage04, did you see my guess at a trophy?

Don't worry, you didn't unlock it. Maybe someday? Keep trying  :D

You are supposed to do it yourself xD

Just put those images on Vita through content manager and then you will be able to use them as a background.

I know, I was just posting them here to show them. Maybe I should've said: "here are some images I'm going to use" to clarify :hmm:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

And I shall continue my fight for what's right!

KV0mean.jpg

pBsipin.jpg

H7fDawy.jpg

Your little trick doesn't work on firmware version 3.60. :D

Damn, 11 installed games and that only uses up around 7GB :jaymon:. I really should by physical Vita games. All the ones I have so far are digital.

Physical Vita games are great, they barely need to install anything. I think my 7 physical games take up 2% of my 8GB while SAO and Atelier Ayesha (both digital) take up 6GB by themselves.  :P

Too bad they are harder to find than a human being suffering from both cancer and aids.

Most places in my country have like 5 different games in their Vita section, with like 5 others being download codes. And chances are one of them is Minecraft, another Tearaway and there's usually a pile of Invizimals games because nobody seems to buy them.  :D

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

Damn, 11 installed games and that only uses up around 7GB :jaymon:. I really should by physical Vita games. All the ones I have so far are digital.

A physical collection is way more fun to have anyways :P. Btw, physical game CAN still take up quite a lot of space. I have P4: DAN physical and I believe that one still takes up almost a whole GB.

Physical Vita games are great, they barely need to install anything. I think my 7 physical games take up 2% of my 8GB while SAO and Atelier Ayesha (both digital) take up 6GB by themselves.  :P

Too bad they are harder to find than a human being suffering from both cancer and aids.

Most places in my country have like 5 different games in their Vita section, with like 5 others being download codes. And chances are one of them is Minecraft, another Tearaway and there's usually a pile of Invizimals games because nobody seems to buy them.  :D

Have you tried bigger electronic stores like Media Markt or Saturn (if there's one near you)? The Saturn in Frankfurt had a bad selection for the last two years but now it has somehow improved. They even had physical copies of Odin Sphere, Senran Kagura: Estival Versus, or Grand Kingdom (shortly after release). Ok, there was a bunch of Lego or Fifa, too. You might also try a Gamestop. They sometimes even have new copies of "rare" games like Dragon's Crown for a normal price.

Same here, physical Vita games are hard to find and the one store that has a lot of them, has prices ranging from €40-€60 per game :shakefist:.

A physical collection is way more fun to have anyways :P. Btw, physical game CAN still take up quite a lot of space. I have P4: DAN physical and I believe that one still takes up almost a whole GB.

I prefer physical games too. Where do you buy them? Stores around here (Mediamarkt, Game Mania, Intertoys, and Bart Smit) only sell a few of them and they're always games like R&C collection, Jak & Daxter collection, Lego, Blazblue, and Soul Sacrifice.

Have you tried bigger electronic stores like Media Markt or Saturn (if there's one near you)? The Saturn in Frankfurt had a bad selection for the last two years but now it has somehow improved. They even had physical copies of Odin Sphere, Senran Kagura: Estival Versus, or Grand Kingdom (shortly after release). Ok, there was a bunch of Lego or Fifa, too. You might also try a Gamestop. They sometimes even have new copies of "rare" games like Dragon's Crown for a normal price.

Well, I'm not good at navigating larger cities but I usually check a few places in Düsseldorf and Cologne when I get the chance to go there. But that doesn't happen too often since I live ~45 minutes away from both cities if I go by train. 

And the Mediamarkt in Düsseldorf was the place I was talking about in the post you quoted. :P

The only place that's relatively close to me is a Medimax and they rarely have Vita stuff.

Same here, physical Vita games are hard to find and the one store that has a lot of them, has prices ranging from €40-€60 per game :shakefist:.

I prefer physical games too. Where do you buy them? Stores around here (Mediamarkt, Game Mania, Intertoys, and Bart Smit) only sell a few of them and they're always games like R&C collection, Jak & Daxter collection, Lego, Blazblue, and Soul Sacrifice.

Yeah the prices are another problem. Since there aren't that many games in the stores I mostly end up buying them on Amazon or getting them off ebay.

But sadly, the cheapest way to get the games is usually the PSN store when they are on sale. Even if you factor in the ludicrous memory card prices... 

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

Game Mania and Nedgame have the biggest selection of Vita games as far as I know so I buy them quite often. Most of the time I order them from yourgamezone.nl though since they have some pretty great sales sometimes. Intertoys and Bart Smit aren't worth it. The Intertoys I live closest to only has 2 copies of Minecraft and didn't get a single new Vita game since last year. The nearest Bart Smit only has Ridge Racer, Ratchet & Clank, Soul Sacrifice and Uncharted: Golden Abyss. I believe Bart Smit had quite a few copies of those games left but don't even have those displayed in the store anymore. I had to ask them if they still sold Vita games and it took them almost 7 minutes to find where they were  :rolleyes:. So it's pretty hard to get Vita games here indeed but yourgamezone.nl will probably be your best bet. 

• Like 1

Well, I'm not good at navigating larger cities but I usually check a few places in Düsseldorf and Cologne when I get the chance to go there. But that doesn't happen too often since I live ~45 minutes away from both cities if I go by train. 

And the Mediamarkt in Düsseldorf was the place I was talking about in the post you quoted. :P

The only place that's relatively close to me is a Medimax and they rarely have Vita stuff.

For me the same applies with big cities. Frankfurt is about 30 minutes away by train so I rarely go there. And Medimax is a store where I always wonder how they can compete with the other electronic stores.

Sad to hear that the selection is so poor where you live. I might check out the Mediamarkt in Cologne next month when I'm at gamescom. And eventually the Saturn but I don't even remember where it was or if I was ever in there. :D