Vocaloid Project Platinum

thegirlruka

I have Project Diva F, f, F 2nd and IA/VT Colorful so sign me up.

And I love Burenai ai de and Viva Happy more. ^_^

I would love to be added! I bought Future Tone release day and getting close to 100%. I also have two Vocaloid plats.

"Curse of Aki-Tan" 

rip ;_;

currently have 4 vocaloid plats: f (vita western), F2, X, and IA/VT Colorful. So i'm at Idol Sounds.

working on Future Tone at the moment. it'll be a bit before the 100% since there are a bajillion songs.

i have

Diva f for vita

Diva F for ps3

Diva F2 

andddd ... oh thats it ... :(

Hi, please add me for the bronze rank; I only have IA/VT done so far. Will definitely try Project Diva someday!

I have Western PS3 F and Western Vita F 2nd.

Bronze rank for me and I have the plats to the Vita version of Diva f and Diva F2nd.

You've all been added

no Kagamine images? :3

Add me up in Idol Sounds for now(assuming this goes hands in hands as well with Draggy's PRD)... got the ff:

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd

初音ミク -Project DIVA- X - ready to plat ^_^

will try to slowly have Aki-tan's curse...

I was thinking about having the platinum rank be Rin-chan's Number 1 Fan. I could let you pick between the two if you'd like.

• Like 3

Nice to see this one is up at last, with the platinum in Project Diva F (and hopefully F 2nd in the coming months) I'd like to be added in, it's Time to Party! :D

You've been added.

Nice to see this PP. I'm also very happy about a certain rank :P

I'd join but my games aren't visible on this Psn account so I suppose I can't

You should unhide your platinum so that you can party. I'll even let you borrow my cake. You can eat it and everything will work our fine.

!!!!!!!! rin- chan number 1 fan here!

no Kagamine images? :3

Rin is now one of the options for the platinum rank.

• Like 1

I'll add it as an alternate when I get back to my computer then.

nice ! Rin is cutest character ever :) and voice is awesome too.   Now i have to reach Plat rank ..... so i have to import the IA/VT ..... miku X will get EU release anyway.

• Like 1

I have both Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F and Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd, I don`t have the Platinums for them...Yet as I need to Miku-Miku myself to get Platinum for Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F and Miku-Miku myself even harder for Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd, so for now sign me up as Closeted Fan please.

Edit: I have Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone Game Base at 100%, Will buy the DLC at a later date.

Edited by marvelcapcom3
  • Like 1

I have both Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F and Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd, I don`t have the Platinums for them...Yet as I need to Miku-Miku myself to get Platinum for Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F and Miku-Miku myself even harder for Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd, so for now sign me up as Closeted Fan please.

Edit: I have Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone Game Base at 100%, Will buy the DLC at a later date.

F, F2nd and IA/VT so far.

You've both been added.

I got the platinum in F2nd. Stupid Diva room

Sign me up please

games completed:

Hatsune Miku -Project-DIVA- ƒ (Japanese version)

Hatsune Miku -Project-DIVA- F (Western version)

Hatsune Miku -Project-DIVA- ƒ (Western version)

You've both been added.

I Finally got Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd Platinum( ^_^), it was not so hard after all

1L1d0b21.png

You've been updated on the leaderboard.