What games have a nice platinum trophy to put at plat number 100?

Pavani_

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not even remotely close to that milestone and my 10 plat milestone is already nothing to be proud of, even though I liked the game a lot, but If I ever get there I think I'm gonna plat either Skyrim or Terraria since those are my 2 favorite games and the games I've spent the most hours in (at least the PC version), 324 and 524 hours respectively.

If I decide to get these plats before my 100th plat, I'm probably just gonna chose an RPG that I either really like or that has a great story. (Might have taken FFX for that but I've got that plat already :P

But if one were to have something pretty unique to have as their 100th plat theres always Hannah Montannah.  :eyebrow:

Anyways, no matter how awesome it would be I wouldn't make myself go through hell by getting one of the hardest plats of all time, even though I love Super Meat Boy, but beating Cotton Alley in one go without dying a single time is something my fragile mind cannot take.

Edited by xFalionx

i applaud him for his choice, i just chose the best name. full moon is awesome from my POV. 

pretty much every single one that shows up on the front is ftw, kinda regret GTA 5 trophy being my first :(. i never got into that game.

So OP decided on MGRR, interesting.

But that's not really that unique =D

Well, I think the concept of getting a really difficult or grindy plat, or maybe something with sentimental value is still a lot more common than that of getting one of those ironic plats as the 100th. But yeah, Hannah Montannah might be the least unique of those. :P

i applaud him for his choice, i just chose the best name. full moon is awesome from my POV. 

pretty much every single one that shows up on the front is ftw, kinda regret GTA 5 trophy being my first :(. i never got into that game.

Well, at least it isn't a trophy from Welcome Park like my first trophy. :D I'm pretty happy with my 500th trophy, though.  :lol:

Edited by xFalionx

right now 100 plats too far for me to consider, but then a year ago I thought getting 50 plats was going to be impossible...

I am heavily considering FFXV as my 50th platinum instead (was thinking Persona 5 but late feb-march 2017 is too long of a wait). FFXV would've been a nice 100th plat regardless, though.

Edit - in the end Rocket League took the spot at platinum #50 due to change of plans in real life, but FFXV was delayed anyways.

Edited by jaehyun1009

• 2 weeks later...

In hindsight I would have gone with Army of Two: the 40th Day, unlike most generic platinum trophy titles, I really like this one. "Better than Gold". 

Alas, it will have to make do in my trophy cabinet instead. I'm getting close to 100 so I will have to decide on this soon too!