What games have a nice platinum trophy to put at plat number 100?

Pavani_

I was planning on doing Super Meat Boy, but this will have to wait because i want to clear my ps3 backlog before adding more ps4 games in my profile.

What plat would you get for number 100? (on your profile, not mine, just looking for different opinions)

I went with LEGO dimensions, its my favourite game of my favourite franchise and it has a bright yellow plat (yellow is my favourite colour)! It was a no brainier :D

Id say pick something you are gonna be proud to display, perhaps a game from your favourite genre, series or developer and then whittle it down with the image and the name that you like best. Overall though pick one you are gonna live playing and getting the plat for as it's such a special achievement! Good luck buddy and see you in the 100 club soon!

• Like 1

Really hard to make a suggestion on this.. you can either use a game that you really like, something with a nice trophy image, a trophy with a meaningful name, or a super easy/hard game to pass some message... I think this is really a personal choice and even if we suggest you something, you will need to think what meaning exactly that milestone means for you.

I personally went with Disgaea 4 vita version because of the name, since I tough that "Harcore Gamer!" was fitting for such a milestone, and in some way it's a statement.. If I hadn't used it, it would be another RPG almost for sure, since that's the type of games that I like the most..

I'm approaching the #100 spot myself, and I'm choosing MGS4 to take that spot.  I love that game to death, but haven't played it for a few years now.  We are long overdue to spend some quality time together. :D  Plus, the plat is called Legendary Hero, which is an apt title for such a prestigious platinum.

But ultimately, just go with a game that will hold some meaning for you; a game that, to you, is special enough to take the #100 spot.  Perhaps it'll be a game from your favourite series, or perhaps you want to pick a tough game to give yourself a challenge and a real sense of accomplishment when you beat it.  Let us know what you decide on.

I went with LEGO dimensions, its my favourite game of my favourite franchise and it has a bright yellow plat (yellow is my favourite colour)! It was a no brainier :D

Id say pick something you are gonna be proud to display, perhaps a game from your favourite genre, series or developer and then whittle it down with the image and the name that you like best. Overall though pick one you are gonna live playing and getting the plat for as it's such a special achievement! Good luck buddy and see you in the 100 club soon!

You might want to check out this thread:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/26960-psnprofiles-100th-platinum-archive/

I personally went with Portal 2, not because of the image but because I really liked that game and had fun doing the co-op with a friend.

Go with a game you'd be proud of achieving, your favorite game or even favorite platinum name/picture. 

Just by the looks of it i'd say Final Fantasy X and Dragon's Crown are my top suggestions :)

I set mind for The Last Of Us as #100 because i really like it :D

OKAMI HD. Beautiful game with a beautiful platinum image.

God, this is a hard spot, but i actually would rather go with a different kind of "proud achievement". I'm thinking of making a BL game as #100, just to be true to my username.

Really hard to make a suggestion on this.. you can either use a game that you really like, something with a nice trophy image, a trophy with a meaningful name, or a super easy/hard game to pass some message... I think this is really a personal choice and even if we suggest you something, you will need to think what meaning exactly that milestone means for you.

I personally went with Disgaea 4 vita version because of the name, since I tough that "Harcore Gamer!" was fitting for such a milestone, and in some way it's a statement.. If I hadn't used it, it would be another RPG almost for sure, since that's the type of games that I like the most..

I'm approaching the #100 spot myself, and I'm choosing MGS4 to take that spot.  I love that game to death, but haven't played it for a few years now.  We are long overdue to spend some quality time together. :D  Plus, the plat is called Legendary Hero, which is an apt title for such a prestigious platinum.

But ultimately, just go with a game that will hold some meaning for you; a game that, to you, is special enough to take the #100 spot.  Perhaps it'll be a game from your favourite series, or perhaps you want to pick a tough game to give yourself a challenge and a real sense of accomplishment when you beat it.  Let us know what you decide on.

You guys helped a lot, i'm between 2 games, Super Meat Boy, because it's a nice platinum to be proud of and Final Fantasy XIII because it's my favorite Final Fantasy game (i know it's in my list for months, but i made 1000/1000 on 2 xbox live accounts i had before coming to PSN, that's why i'm not in a hurry to finish it), it may be strange to see someone talk like that about this game... when it was released, even i stopped playing it for months, it wasn't what i was expecting after playing all the other titles in the franchise for more than 500 hours each.

Good 6 months later i saw my cousin playing on Oerba, and it made me want to play the game so bad, i had to buy it again and completely fell in love with some characters (Lightning is fucking awesome), i loved every single moment of the game, when i managed to learn how to use the new battle system i couldn't stop going after stronger enemies, the final boss sequence and the ending made me cry like a little boy, i was really sad.

Thanks for the link Stevieboy, i saw this thread some time ago and wanted to see it again, but couldn't remember the title.

I tried quoting everyone, but the site won't allow it, feels rude not answering all of you ;/

• Like 3

Personally I'd go with Persona 4 Golden, Persona 4 Arena, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, or Yakuza 3. Think all of them take a considerable amount of skill to be proud of them (Persona 4 Golden and MGS3 are considerably easy, but they're amazing games regardless) and they all have really nice plat images.

Persona 4 Golden

1L03861e.png

Persona 4 Arena

1L834724.png

Metal Gear Solid 3

1Lee9c1d.png

Vita version (slightly different plat image, can't decide which one looks better)

1L91657c.png

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

1L2586b3.png

Yakuza 3

1L2f326d.png

If I wasn't already planning on making Persona 5 my #1, I'd totally make it my eventual #100. I'm very far from the milestone myself (only 100 to go!), but I'd save any of the games I mentioned for it.