Heartless Hunters: Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts (The Series)

4 hours ago, DayDaySpenSpen said:

I've been waiting for my chance to finally platinum all these now they're coming and I've already paid in full. Sing me up! 

None so far

You're signed up, welcome to the thread! ^_^

To everyone on the list: After some consideration, I've made a decision to start a new thread (called Heartless Hunters II) tomorrow and move all the participants of this thread to that one in anticipation of Kingdom Hearts 2.8. The reason is that it will be under my new account, NebbyLunala, so I don't have to constantly log out of NebbyLunala and log back in under this name as I anticipate a LOT of newcomers who want to plat Dream Drop Distance HD and be recognized. Also, now that we have an official Kingdom Hearts Platinum Project, I am not so sure that having a thread like this is going to be anything but redundant. We'll see. I know I have upset a few people by this decision but I have thought about it and decided this would be for the best. Thanks for all your support.

11 minutes ago, DetectiveCJ said:

You're signed up, welcome to the thread! ^_^

To everyone on the list: After some consideration, I've made a decision to start a new thread (called Heartless Hunters II) tomorrow and move all the participants of this thread to that one in anticipation of Kingdom Hearts 2.8. The reason is that it will be under my new account, NebbyLunala, so I don't have to constantly log out of NebbyLunala and log back in under this name as I anticipate a LOT of newcomers who want to plat Dream Drop Distance HD and be recognized. Also, now that we have an official Kingdom Hearts Platinum Project, I am not so sure that having a thread like this is going to be anything but redundant. We'll see. I know I have upset a few people by this decision but I have thought about it and decided this would be for the best. Thanks for all your support.

Did you ever speak to @Sly Ripper about changing the OP to your new account. You said that an event like this would be redundant now that we have a PP Kingdom Hearts, but wouldn't making a second installment be even more redundant. There's obviously still interest in this event because it's still receiving newcomers all the time. It's your decision and I support you either way but it's definitely upsetting to see such an amazing thread go :(.

49 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Did you ever speak to @Sly Ripper about changing the OP to your new account. You said that an event like this would be redundant now that we have a PP Kingdom Hearts, but wouldn't making a second installment be even more redundant. There's obviously still interest in this event because it's still receiving newcomers all the time. It's your decision and I support you either way but it's definitely upsetting to see such an amazing thread go :(.

I just realized I can click on the name and get taken to his profile. I can change my mind. I will contact Sly and ask him to change the OP.

@NebbyLunala Can you add me to the event please too if you manage to get Sly to sort the thread for you (or if you go with a second thread) 

Currently sat at 6 hours 41 minutes on my speed run and two bosses through Hollow Bastion.  I'm now meant to be facing what people are saying is one of the hardest bosses in the game - trying to psych myself up for it.

1 minute ago, Rach said:

@NebbyLunala Can you add me to the event please too if you manage to get Sly to sort the thread for you (or if you go with a second thread) 

Currently sat at 6 hours 41 minutes on my speed run and two bosses through Hollow Bastion.  I'm now meant to be facing what people are saying is one of the hardest bosses in the game - trying to psych myself up for it.

I will add you to the thread once the situation is sorted.

Edited by NebbyLunala
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rach said:

7 hours 50 minutes and just finished Hollow Bastion....I should be good for getting the speed run trophy, right?

Yeah, nothing should go wrong at this point, the remainder of the game doesn't take that long to beat. You should be able to get it done at around 10 to 11 hours or a bit more if you want to level up.

4 hours ago, Rach said:

7 hours 50 minutes and just finished Hollow Bastion....I should be good for getting the speed run trophy, right?

Yep, story-wise the next world is the last one. Be sure to pick up the Oblivion keyblade in Hollow Bastion, it's one of the best end-game keyblades. When standing with your back to the keyhole, look up to spot the cell for the 7th princess of light. The chest is there.

Time for a little update:

I finished the final episode (that soundtrack was amazing) and started working on Terra's reports. It seems he's the worst character due to the slow attacks and not having 100% invincibility when dodging, so I want to do his playthrough first to get it over with. So far I did all races, fruitball matches, command boards, finishers, D-links, and unlocked all abilities. Currently working on ice cream beat, arena matches, and collecting all commands, shotlocks, and items.

Btw does anyone know a fast way to level up? These rank 4 arena bosses are starting to become troublesome.

To everyone on the list: Before I reply to the above threads, I have really bad news. After talking to @SlyRIpper about changing the primary post of the thread(you know, the one which has all the lists on it) so I could edit it without having to constantly log out and log in as DetectiveCJ, he said plainly "Sorry. Can't do that." So basically once a thread is created, the account is fixed. Now, I could just constantly log out and back in but I am worried I might forget to change back, so I want to ask everyone here if they don't mind that I start a new thread (called Heartless Hunters 2) and move all the participants of this thread to that one with more additions to accommodate Kingdom Hearts 2.8(aka the Dream Drop Distance platinum and the 0.2 non-platinum) which should be releasing Tuesday, then asking for a locking of this thread so it wouldn't be redundant. (I won't have it deleted, since there is a lot of fun stuff to read here.) I'm not revoking any certificates I gave out, I just want to let you know that I can not trust myself to mod a thread under two accounts and you might get confused as to me being the mod of the thread even though I am not under DetectiveCJ's name.

The new thread will be created tomorrow as soon as possible and will start off with a discussion topic about the speculative changes that the 1.5+2.5 Remix coming out March 28 for us in USA will have.

Thanks for the feedback and let's get on with this...

15 hours ago, LZ-Zero said:

Is just required to have the platinum trophy? I have all of them.

This thread is actually a support group for those going for the platinum. You're free to be an advisor, though.

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I finished the final episode (that soundtrack was amazing) and started working on Terra's reports. It seems he's the worst character due to the slow attacks and not having 100% invincibility when dodging, so I want to do his playthrough first to get it over with. So far I did all races, fruitball matches, command boards, finishers, D-links, and unlocked all abilities. Currently working on ice cream beat, arena matches, and collecting all commands, shotlocks, and items.

Btw does anyone know a fast way to level up? These rank 4 arena bosses are starting to become troublesome.

There's a method involving using EXP Chance and reducing your health to critical levels then spawning a horde of Unversed in the room where you fought Trinity Armor and spamming Mega Flare.

Edited by NebbyLunala

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

1 hour ago, NebbyLunala said:

There's a method involving using EXP Chance and reducing your health to critical levels then spawning a horde of Unversed in the room where you fought Trinity Armor and spamming Mega Flare.

That only works if you had the glitch that increases the battle level of Radiant Garden, but that doesn't happen all the time and Aqua can never get the glitch, only Terra and Ven, here's what you should do:

1 - As Terra/Ven check to see if the battle level increased to 9 or 10 on Radiant Garden.

2 - If it did then go to where you fight Trinity Armor, drop your Health to red and equip EXP Chance, also equip every Fire Up ability you have and unequip any ability to pick up items/health, then equip at least 2 Mega Flares

3 - Enter the area and unleash the first Mega Flare, once it kills everything another wave should appear, unleash the second Mega Flare, if you have Victory Pose use it after each Mega Flare to get an EXP bonus equal to the last EXP you received before you used it.

4 - leave the area and go back in and repeat.

5 - For Aqua and any of the other 2 that didn't had the glitch go to Neverland, outside of Peter's house, instead of Mega Flare use Thundara with every Thunder Up ability you have, and do the same as before, low health, EXP Chance, etc.

Edited by Devil_Spooky
  • Like 1

Just now, Devil_Spooky said:

That only works if you had the glitch that increases the battle level of Radiant Garden, but that doesn't happen all the time and Aqua can never get the glitch, only Terra and Ven, here's what you should do:

Yeah, I think I leveled Aqua up in Neverland. They'll probably patch out that glitch in the PS4 bundle.

4 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

To everyone on the list: Before I reply to the above threads, I have really bad news. After talking to @SlyRIpper about changing the primary post of the thread(you know, the one which has all the lists on it) so I could edit it without having to constantly log out and log in as DetectiveCJ, he said plainly "Sorry. Can't do that." So basically once a thread is created, the account is fixed. Now, I could just constantly log out and back in but I am worried I might forget to change back, so I want to ask everyone here if they don't mind that I start a new thread (called Heartless Hunters 2) and move all the participants of this thread to that one with more additions to accommodate Kingdom Hearts 2.8(aka the Dream Drop Distance platinum and the 0.2 non-platinum) which should be releasing Tuesday, then asking for a locking of this thread so it wouldn't be redundant. (I won't have it deleted, since there is a lot of fun stuff to read here.) I'm not revoking any certificates I gave out, I just want to let you know that I can not trust myself to mod a thread under two accounts and you might get confused as to me being the mod of the thread even though I am not under DetectiveCJ's name

It's still preferable over seeing this disappear entirely. I'd say go for it and create a new thread.

9 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

8 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

1 - As Terra/Ven check to see if the battle level increased to 9 or 10 on Radiant Garden.

2 - If it did then go to where you fight Trinity Armor, drop your Health to red and equip EXP Chance, also equip every Fire Up ability you have and unequip any ability to pick up items/health, then equip at least 2 Mega Flares

3 - Enter the area and unleash the first Mega Flare, once it kills everything another wave should appear, unleash the second Mega Flare, if you have Victory Pose use it after each Mega Flare to get an EXP bonus equal to the last EXP you received before you used it.

4 - leave the area and go back in and repeat.

5 - For Aqua and any of the other 2 that didn't had the glitch go to Neverland, outside of Peter's house, instead of Mega Flare use Thundara with every Thunder Up ability you have, and do the same as before, low health, EXP Chance, etc.

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Terra's battle levels did increase after finishing the final episode, so I thought that was supposed to happen.

13 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Get Exp Walker, the exp skill when you're low, fire boost, reload boost all maxed out, and 4 Mega Flares. 

Equip your best magic keyblade and go to the place where you fought the Trinity Armor in Radiant Garden and spam Mega Flare.

Make sure to take off all magnet abilities so you don't pick up HP orbs. 

It should be easy to level there.

Edited by Griffon234
Nvm LUL it got answered - didn't see
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

Get Exp Walker, the exp skill when you're low, fire boost, reload boost all maxed out, and 4 Mega Flares. 

Equip your best magic keyblade and go to the place where you fought the Trinity Armor in Radiant Garden and spam Mega Flare.

Make sure to take off all magnet abilities so you don't pick up HP orbs. 

It should be easy to level there.

Lol, thanks anyway :D .

7 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

You mean EXP Chance. EXP Walker is the skill that lets you gain EXP just by walking about, which is not recommended for level-grinding as 2.5 patched out the glitch that let you gain EXP while AFK.

2 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

You mean EXP Chance. EXP Walker is the skill that lets you gain EXP just by walking about, which is not recommended for level-grinding as 2.5 patched out the glitch that let you gain EXP while AFK.

I meant get Exp Walker AND the other one lul.

Sorry, I worded it a little retardedly, haha.

1 minute ago, Griffon234 said:

I meant get Exp Walker AND the other one lul.

Sorry, I worded it a little retardedly, haha.

EXP Walker would negate the experience gains you get from grinding enemies since EXP Chance counts the last EXP gain so you'd get 3 EXP since you'll likely take a step and trigger EXP Walker.

Anyways, I'm going to take a nap now, and when I get up, I'll come back and create the new thread for this series. If anyone wishes to close the thread, feel free too. See you later! ^_^

9 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Why Thundara instead of Mega Flare? IIRC that place spawns some Unversed that use lightning attacks, so they'd be resistant against Thundara.