Heartless Hunters: Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts (The Series)

I really don't want to retire the thread, but I can't edit the first post because that post was made on my old account. I'd have to delete the post and I think that erases the entire thread. If you know of some way I can fool the forum program into thinking I made that post on this account so I can edit it, I'd be grateful. But thanks for supporting me Kent, you're a great guy. B)

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Good luck on your new account.Before you delete this thread,can you tell me how to put the certificate you made for me in my profile along with my trophy card? :D

Also,are you sure you want to fight MF with Terra again?:devil: 

I agree with this. I wish you the best with your new account, but you accomplished so much with the old one. I would say have the new one as your Completionist account, and the other one as your main. This would work as you can test games on your main, and if you like them enough, do the process again on the Completionist account. This will avoid you having to make a new account if you play a game that you don't like on the new account! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

I really don't want to retire the thread, but I can't edit the first post because that post was made on my old account. I'd have to delete the post and I think that erases the entire thread. If you know of some way I can fool the forum program into thinking I made that post on this account so I can edit it, I'd be grateful. But thanks for supporting me Kent, you're a great guy. B)

I'm not sure how to do it, but I think @Dragon-Archon might since he's basically the OG of the PSNP community :pimp:. I believe I've seen it done before on the THL thread. The OP was switched from @Wdjat Prinny Doods to @HcG Clawz. You might want to ask them as well. 

Don't mention it. I just want to see people have a great time trophy hunting B).

EDIT: I just realized. What would happen to your World of Final Fantasy event? Would you do the same thing? I understand that you want a fresh start (which is why you changed your handle as well) but you might want to countinue as DetectiveCJ on the forums and put the NebbyLunala trophy card in your signature similar to what @Rach did.  I think that would solve both problems :dunno:.

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

I think Sly can swap the ownership of the thread over to your new account, or at least it was something he could do on the old boards.  I know he did it for a couple of events on here (Trophy Hunters League) so it might be worth popping him a PM to see if there is a possibility :)

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

I'm not sure how to do it, but I think @Dragon-Archon might since he's basically the OG of the PSNP community :pimp:. I believe I've seen it done before on the THL thread. The OP was switched from @Wdjat Prinny Doods to @HcG Clawz. You might want to ask them as well. 

Don't mention it. I just want to see people have a great time trophy hunting B).

EDIT: I just realized. What would happen to your World of Final Fantasy event? Would you do the same thing? I understand that you want a fresh start (which is why you changed your handle as well) but you might want to continue as DetectiveCJ on the forums and put the NebbyLunala trophy card in your signature similar to what @Rach did.  I think that would solve both problems :dunno:.

I am probably going to put in my new account when I get that platinum for the new account and simply ask Dragon or some mod to take over ownership of that thread, as chances are I'll forget to add people as they come in; I'm not really into hosting that thread anymore. :(

2 hours ago, Rach said:

I think Sly can swap the ownership of the thread over to your new account, or at least it was something he could do on the old boards.  I know he did it for a couple of events on here (Trophy Hunters League) so it might be worth popping him a PM to see if there is a possibility :)

Ok, that's what I thought. Thanks a lot xD!

56 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

I am probably going to put in my new account when I get that platinum for the new account and simply ask Dragon or some mod to take over ownership of that thread, as chances are I'll forget to add people as they come in; I'm not really into hosting that thread anymore. :(

Ok, I just wanted to make sure the thread wasn't getting abandoned because I need to get to WoFF in the near future :P.

12 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

NebbyLunala here, filling in for DetectiveCJ. As was said, this is my new handle. I know you probably may have questions, so I'll sit down on the couch (sorry, Games Done Quick reference - great community of speed-runners for charity ;) ) and answer them to the best of my ability:

Wait, this is your new account? I totally didn't know about it at all. ;)

Anyway, good luck with your new account, hopefully you won't face games that force you to switch accounts again. And good luck sorting things out with your threads, it'd be a shame to see them disappear. If things go wrong, have someone lock them, but not delete them. I also think SlyRipper can change ownership over a thread, he or one of the mods is probably your best guess.

19 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Anyway, good luck with your new account, hopefully you won't face games that force you to switch accounts again. And good luck sorting things out with your threads, it'd be a shame to see them disappear. If things go wrong, have someone lock them, but not delete them. I also think SlyRipper can change ownership over a thread, he or one of the mods is probably your best guess.

Thanks for the advice, I sent a message to Dragon, I'll look for SlyRipper and message him as well.

Anyways, I promise this time will be different. I am going to be VERY anal about what games I play and using my old account to test run them. If they are too boring or have a part that really grinds my gears, I am not going to play it on the new account. (As much as I loved the original Ratchet and Clank, the 1:35 speedy trophy keeps it from being on the new account [as well as my PS3's issues. I'm going to keep checking games to see if my system is working okay because having two games freeze on you mid-game is very disillusioning])

10 minutes ago, Rach said:

Ah boo, you beat me to it.  I was going to say Old Git :ninja:

Now I wish I hadn't beat you xD.

By the way Dragon you probably will platinum BBS before I finish KH: Final Mix. Bloodborne has me captivated for this week and then my time will be consumed by KH 2.8 .The next two weeks are going to be awesome! I may not finish KH: Final Mix before you but I know I will in the long run because you don't have a PS4 :P.

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

By the way Dragon you probably will platinum BBS before I finish KH: Final Mix. Bloodborne has me captivated for this week and then my time will be consumed by KH 2.8 .The next two weeks are going to be awesome! I may not finish KH: Final Mix before you but I know I will in the long run because you don't have a PS4 :P.

Completing the reports is really a chore, I've been doing it for 4-5 hours and I'm already bored. So far I've got all of Terra's finishers, completed some arena matches, maxed out all D-Links (including Pete), completed all races with 1st place, and won all Fruitball matches. Ice Cream Beat is officially the worst KH mini-game I've played so far. Getting a Fantastic rating on master mode is challenging. I also hate it how the listening part continues when it's time to shoot the ice cream scoops.

How do you know I'm not planning to get a PS4 for KH2.8 :awesome: ?

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Completing the reports is really a chore, I've been doing it for 4-5 hours and I'm already bored. So far I've got all of Terra's finishers, completed some arena matches, maxed out all D-Links (including Pete), completed all races with 1st place, and won all Fruitball matches. Ice Cream Beat is officially the worst KH mini-game I've played so far. Getting a Fantastic rating on master mode is challenging. I also hate it how the listening part continues when it's time to shoot the ice cream scoops.

I would say it can't be worse than the synthesis grind but you've already done that xD. At least with BBS you get some variety in the mini games rather than killing the same enemies over and over again.

Don't play with my emotions like that Dragon. Please tell me you're not joking :jaymon:.

1 minute ago, Kent10201 said:

I would say it can't be worse than the synthesis grind but you've already done that xD. At least with BBS you get some variety in the mini games rather than killing the same enemies over and over again.

Don't play with my emotions like that Dragon. Please tell me you're not joking :jaymon:.

Imagine completing Jiminy's journal to 100% 3 times in KH2, that should give you an idea of how boring it is. I'd rather do the synthesis grind again, at least that way I could kill some enemies. Rhythm mini-games aren't really my thing.

Only one way to find out :awesome: .

7 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Imagine completing Jiminy's journal to 100% 3 times in KH2, that should give you an idea of how boring it is. I'd rather do the synthesis grind again, at least that way I could kill some enemies. Rhythm mini-games aren't really my thing.

Only one way to find out :awesome: .

That sounds horrible :o. I don't think Ice Cream Beat is that bad, but it's probably because I have five years of studying music under my belt. It really helps with rhythm games.

I feel like you're leading me on only to be disappointed in the end but I'll look forward to seeing if you're serious or not :popcorn:. If you are, then I better step up my game with my Kingdom Hearts games.

Edited by Kent10201

6 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

That sounds horrible :o. I don't think Ice Cream Beat is that bad, but it's probably because I have five years of studying music under my belt. It really helps with rhythm games.

I feel like you're leading me on only to be disappointed in the end but I'll look forward to seeing if you're serious or not :popcorn:. If you are, then I better step up my game with my Kingdom Hearts games.

Yeah it is :( . Obtaining a Fantastic rating on master mode is taking me lots of tries, so far only got one out of 5 songs done.

Only time will tell :awesome: ,

Edited by Dragon-Archon

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah it is :( . Obtaining a Fantastic rating on master mode is taking me lots of tries, so far only got one out of 5 songs done.

Only time will tell :awesome: ,

Ok, good luck with the rest of master mode :)! I may have to pause Bloodborne and see just how har master mode is. 

You're really not going to stop leading me on to disappointment are you xD.

Edited by Kent10201

3 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Ok, good luck with the rest of master mode :)! I may have to pause Bloodborne and see just how har master mode is. 

You're really not going to stop leading me on to disappointment are you xD.

Ok, to unlock master mode you first need to beat beginner with either Cool or Fantastic.

Maybe, maybe not :ninja: ,

48 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'm actually incredibly surprised how hard people find Ice Cream Beat, I even had to do it for my brother.

With no attempt to sound condescending at all, what is it that people find hard about it? 

The only one that I found a little annoying was Destiny Islands because it tricked my brain when to hit the beats because of how slow the song is.