“Your IP has been blocked temporarily due to too many update requests”

In the past three weeks, every time I try to update my psn profile, I saw this message "Your IP has been blocked temporarily due to too many update requests". It is very ANNOYING. I bought the lifetime membership, and I usually update my profile 20-30 times per day, since I played a lot of games in the past 6 months. For being the member in this site, is 20-30 times updates per day too much for the server?!  I don't understand why I got temporarily banned, and how LONG is temporarily. It has already been THREE weeks. Could you please tell me, how often I can update profiles per day so I won't get banned in the future? Thank you so much!

ferryjan.png

Hmm, well ferryjan is rank 19 in the world on the leaderboards, that probably explains the frequent updating :P Hopefully Sly will remove your update ban from the list when he sees this.

Basically we've had problems with bots in the past hitting the server with constant update requests to try to bring the site down, and the temporary IP block has been a way to try to crack down on it. Annoying I know, but there's only certain ways to stop it and this is one of the best ways for the most part.

In the past three weeks, every time I try to update my psn profile, I saw this message "Your IP has been blocked temporarily due to too many update requests". It is very ANNOYING. I bought the lifetime membership, and I usually update my profile 20-30 times per day, since I played a lot of games in the past 6 months. For being the member in this site, is 20-30 times updates per day too much for the server?!  I don't understand why I got temporarily banned, and how LONG is temporarily. It has already been THREE weeks. Could you please tell me, how often I can update profiles per day so I won't get banned in the future? Thank you so much!

ferryjan.png

Off topic but congrats on that completion rate with all those plats. Definitely no small feat and I commend you.

Great trophy list but I think you are updating too often even with Premium Membership :P I m updating myself only when I want to create a gaming session after starting a game, I noticed my profile is updated often thou like 5-6 times per day so I assume other people are updating me I think.