Ask the person above you why they didn't plat/100% certain game.

snakebit10

Why didn't you plat littlebigplanet.

I wouldn't mind getting the Plat for this game, it's that I don't know who still plays the first LBP game in order for me to get multiplayer trophies. Plus, I don't feel motivated to sit there and play community levels and 100% all the levels including getting all of the prize bubbles. DLC I'm not too fussed about either. If there was a time for me to play this, it'll probably be with a group and therefore we can help each other out in terms of creating levels etc.

I wouldn't mind getting the Plat for this game, it's that I don't know who still plays the first LBP game in order for me to get multiplayer trophies. Plus, I don't feel motivated to sit there and play community levels and 100% all the levels including getting all of the prize bubbles. DLC I'm not too fussed about either. If there was a time for me to play this, it'll probably be with a group and therefore we can help each other out in terms of creating levels etc.

What about Beyond: Two Souls? I'm asking because I bought it some weeks ago when it was on sale.

What about Beyond: Two Souls? I'm asking because I bought it some weeks ago when it was on sale.

I played half way through the game and never went back to it. When I did, my console now locks up when I start up the game from the XMB.

I'm starting this from scratch when I pick up a second PS3

For anyone who gets me, don't ask me about Project Diva F 2nd or MegaTagmension Blanc. I know I'm only one trophy short each but the first one-No just no don't make me even think about it T_T- and the second one... dude I just don't know how to do it.   :facepalm:

ANYWAYS. Hell yeah Tokyo Ghoul love  <3

SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS!!! Y U NO FINISH??!? D: It's an easy platinum, the only grindy-ish one is the getting all the finishers for Your OCD is Showing but that's really simple if you just check what you have down with a list. 

Because I fucking hate it, lol. I literally installed it for the third time, giving it another chance, and just said outloud, "I fucking hate this game" and deleted it again. hahahah :angel:

Uh.. Limbo? I personally thought it was awful.. but I mean you got a lot of trophies already. 

Because I fucking hate it, lol. I literally installed it for the third time, giving it another chance, and just said outloud, "I fucking hate this game" and deleted it again. hahahah :angel:

Uh.. Limbo? I personally thought it was awful.. but I mean you got a lot of trophies already. 

Lol do you hate all of the games you play? :D

O.T: Heavy rain?

• Like 1

For anyone who gets me, don't ask me about Project Diva F 2nd or MegaTagmension Blanc. I know I'm only one trophy short each but the first one-No just no don't make me even think about it T_T- and the second one... dude I just don't know how to do it.   :facepalm:

ANYWAYS. Hell yeah Tokyo Ghoul love  <3

SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS!!! Y U NO FINISH??!? D: It's an easy platinum, the only grindy-ish one is the getting all the finishers for Your OCD is Showing but that's really simple if you just check what you have down with a list. 

Because summer ain't done yet :awesome:

@Jonathan Why didn't you plat any Uncharted games? 

Lol do you hate all of the games you play? :D

You can tell by my profile that I'm really picky LOL

And this is just my American one.. I have one for the random Japanese games I buy too... AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW JAPANESE. lol what is wrong with me 

Because summer ain't done yet :awesome:

Well I hope you have an awesome summer then : D

• 2 weeks later...

Wolf Among Us... why??? you could just use the chapter/section select for the entries :3

Well i love the telltale games so refused to play in a different way than what i wanted too just for the trophies. By the time i finished i had none of the book of fable trophies and i messed up so bad i almost need to completely do episode 3 again and half of 4 so i got lazy.

Edited by DeadlyHawk78