Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Finally

Right now I know a lot of people are glad the old school Call of Duty is coming back, but after it comes out I bet a ton of people are going to be like: "this game is garbage why did we even want it back?"

I think nostalgia is blinding a lot of people about how good Call of Duty Modern Warfare was.

• Like 1

Right now I know a lot of people are glad the old school Call of Duty is coming back, but after it comes out I bet a ton of people are going to be like: "this game is garbage why did we even want it back?"

I think nostalgia is blinding a lot of people about how good Call of Duty Modern Warfare was.

IKR. The 3x Frags, Martyrdom, Juggernaut, Last Stand etc. etc. etc.

MW1 sucked just as much as MW2, and MW2 had the most ridiculous kill streaks.

That being said, it's hard to argue MW1 was a revolutionary game but the fact they haven't built on it and just made it worse over the years is heartbreaking.

I hope they keep the trophies the same as the Xbox version. Also PS4 owners get early access to the campaign on October 5th, but you need to Pre-order for the code. All progress will save/ transfer once the entire game releases.

I cannot wait to play Modern Warfare's incredible story, no game in its genre has really ever gotten close to it since in my opinion - It truly is special. I played about 3/4ths of it again about 3 years ago and it really held up! Can't wait to play this masterpiece with trophies =D

• Like 3

It's rumored that, since we're only getting 10 multiplayer maps out of the 20 total (21 if you count that alternate version of the one map I can't remember the name of), that we're getting 2 of the remaining non-included maps in each of the first 3 DLC packs for Infinite Warfare, and the final pack will have the remaining 4 or 5 MW maps. People are saying that they can totally see Activision using this method to boost DLC sales for Infinite Warfare. They're already doing that with the main game anyway, and when has Activision ever stopped pushing the envelope when it comes to this stuff?

I've gone back to it fairly recently and it's still enjoyable. It was a lot more fun when they weren't trying so hard to cram it with stuff. Not to mention it's still the best campaign out of all of the games I played. I'll gladly be playing this one again, if it goes on sale on it's own in the future.