This is how much room space you will need for PSVR...

JapanimeGamer

You guys are seriously upset at this? This is normal for this kind of thing. The Wii required far more room to play, at least 5 meters if I recall correctly, due to the strap and the risk of the controller flying out of your hands. 3 meters is hardly anything to complain about.

You guys are seriously upset at this? This is normal for this kind of thing. The Wii required far more room to play, at least 5 meters if I recall correctly, due to the strap and the risk of the controller flying out of your hands. 3 meters is hardly anything to complain about.

Was like 2m close to the Wii and it worked no probs also never used that strap and still the controller never flew out of my hands. So i wouldn't wonder if there's some way to get around that 3 meter thingy of VR either.

I can only guess you guys are all dyslexic or didn't look at the chart and just went based on the first guy's comment. Look again people.

Edit - nvm...I'll just spoon feed ya.

That's a roughly 3x1.9m (10x6ft) play area that starts about a half meter beyond the PlayStation camera. Before you break out the measuring tape, the guide also recommends that "users sit while using VR headsets". In other words, while Sony has confirmed that PlayStation VR will support "room-scale" experiences that let you walk around within the play area, it won't be the norm.

Edited by PhilDeezEnYuTees
  • Like 1

You guys are seriously upset at this?

I don't think anyone is 'seriously upset'.

Holy damn, i can't afford to be 3m away from waifus.

You wouldn't be, you would be wearing a headset, your eyes would be their world, where they eat, sleep, and writhe around endlessly moaning for no obvious reason whatsoever.

No-one will know what you are looking at, even your conscience will lie to you...

Edited by JapanimeGamer

You wouldn't be, you would be wearing a headset, your eyes would be their world, where they eat, sleep, and writhe around endlessly moaning for no obvious reason whatsoever.

No-one will know what you are looking at, even your conscience will lie to you...

Stalker simulator PSVR confirmed? 

giphy.gif